Chapter 15 - The DATE Part 2

We're Not Like This Before [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Sorry For the errors guys. I didn't have time to check it :P

 

    Chapter 15 - It's a DATE Part 2         "Yah... I'm here... Where are they?" Tiffany said while grabbing the seat opposite to Jessica."   "Yuri's still in the restroom... I don't know what's taking her so long...."   "How about my baby?"   "Will you stop calling her your baby? It disgusts me."   "Why are you jealous?"   "Ugh. Will you stop it Tiffany? Btw, I don't know where Seohyun is, she said that she's gonna answer a call and went outside...."   "I didn't see any Seohyun outside when I came in..."   "Well maybe she's just too rude and went home already..."   "She's not rude! But why am I even here if she's not here?"   "Well you can go if you want too... I was supposed to pay for your food, but since you only went here for Seo-"   "OKAY FINE! I'll eat lunch with you and your precious Yuri!" she said    "Yeeey! Heeheee. What's taking her so long?" she said while looking at her watch. "I'll just go check her arasso?"   "Neh... Be quick... I'm hungry."   "Okaaaaay!"   Jessica got up and went toward the direction of the restrooms while Tiffany was just looking after her.    "What have I done? Why do I always do what you say? Why do I have to suffer? Why does this hurts so much me seeing you like her?" Tiffany thought as tears started to well up in her eyes...   "TIFF! TIFF!" Jessica called as she was running back to Tiffany...   Tiffany hurriedly dried her tears abd faced Jessi...   "Why?" Fany asked...   "Yuri's not THERE!"   "What what do you mean?"   "She's gone! She's not there anymore! We have to find her I won't let this date be ruined..."   "Whoaaa what date? You three were together right? How can that be a date? And besides can't we eat first? I really starving and I know so as you..."   "But!"   "No buts Jessi... EAT!"   "I hate you...."   "Bare with it..." Tiffany told Jessica who was stubbornly        At the other side   Seohyun opened the door towards the little shop they used to go to. It's actually a place where you can eat but has a mini library and souvenier shop at its second floor....   She inhaled the scent as she entered the room.    "Oh how I missed this place... It's been years..." she thought   "HYUNNIIEEEE~!!"someone called her. She turned to that direction and found Yuri waving hyperly at her.   "Come here quick!"   At this she smiled... Who knows Yuri had this kind of plan? Seohyun walked towards Yuri on their table and sat down to the chair opposite to her...   "Yah! Don't you wanna sit next to unnie?" Yuri pouted   "It's not that I don't want to! It's just maybe you don't want to!"   "I didn't say that! Now come sit next to me..." Yuri said "Aigoo what am I thinking?" Yuri thought to herself   "Arasso... But are you really sure?"   "Neeeh. Come on. The food is just about to come..."   "So unnie what did you get me?"   "You'll see...."   Seohyun was shocked at Yuri's actions... She don't know what made her do this? She's afraid that she'll get too attached to her again, and when Yuri suddenly remembers their past. She'll be left all alone again. Hurt.    "Unnie. Why did you think of this?"   "Hmmmm. Why ask?"   "Nothing I'm just curious..."   "Well... Hmmm. It's just that I just want to spend more time with you. From the moment I lost my memories you were the first person I saw. And I noticed that Jessi's keep on pulling me away from you. Why?"   "You noticed that?" Seohyun asked dumbfounded.    "Yeah! It's too obvious..."   "I really don't know why she keeps on doing that..."   "Bwoh? Chinjja?"   "Neh unnie... It's just like one day she acts like that and starts to tear me away from you..."   "Wae?" Yuri asked curiously   "Uhmm..."    Seohyun was hesiatating to answer. If she doesn't stop now. She might tell her everything including the past, up to the point where she started ignoring Yuri before.    "What is it Joohyun? Tell me please. I promise you I won't tell anyone or even be angry..."   "But unnie...."   "Please?" Yuri pleaded   "Okay, s-" Seohyun was cut offed by the waiter who arrived with their food.    "Here's you food madam..."   "Thank you..." both said   "Let's just eat first arasso? Then we'll talk later..." Yuri said and smiled   "Sure unnie..." Seohyun said and smiled back   As Seohyun checked her food she noticed that it was the same order she used to have before. (When SeoRi was still so super duper close).    "How did you know?" Seohyun asked, shocked   "Know what?"   "My favorite food to order here?"   "It's you favorite? I really didn't know, I just had a hunch about it. Good thing I was right..." Yuri innocently smiled   "Forget it." Seohyun said but as she looked at Yuri plate she also saw the same thing Yuri used to order back there.    "This is weird..."   "What is it now?"   "That's what you used to order back then too!" Seohyun said frustrated   "Oh? Wow. Does that mean I have a feeling of familiarity about this place? Hmmm... How many times did I went here?"   "Uhmmm... Almost everyweek unnie..."   "With who?"   "Ofcourse with me! But I don't know if you brought anyone else with you..."   "Yah! Even if I lost my memories I know I wouldn't choose anyone to go to special places like this..."   "Chinjja?"   "Neeeeh~ How about you? How would I know if you brought anyone here rather than me?"   "Aniiiiyaaaa! God knows I wouldn't be here without someone special I love!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter