Chapter 13

We're Not Like This Before [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 13



Weeks have passed... And slowly Seohyun and Yuri have gotten better everyday... If you may ask of their idol lives? Well unfortunately, their comeback as NINE was cancelled due to the accident. The fans we're shocked since there was a fixed date already, but then they had to accept the fact. The news was blocked out from all forms of media, no one knew why or how come their comeback was delayed. Rumors were also spread that they found YulHyun in a bus accident, but citizens would say that "How come? They're idols they must have some private transpos!"
 


And until the day came that they can finally get out of the hospital...

Up to now Seohyun is still depress over some facts...

First, her Yuri unnie's memory is not back up to now...

Secondly, she can't have an alone time with Yuri since Jessica's always ing them

and Third, she can't do the efforts she wants for Yuri to remember her because Jessica AGAIN is preventing everything to happen the ways she wants it!

Okay so here's what happened the past few weeks....

 



FLASHBACK.

Seohyun saw the members left when she got back from the garden. So she grabbed this chance to open up to Yuri about what really happened to them...

As she went back to the room... She found Yuri alone...



"What took you so long? They're already gone!" Yuri laughed.

"I was just thinking..." she said with sadness in her voice



But Yuri didn't let that pass. She felt that something was wrong with her...



"Is there something wrong? Are you okay?"

"It's just tha-" she was cut off

"I'M BAAACK!" someone shouted as she opened the door.



Standing there was no other than the ice princess JESSICA.

Seohyun sighed again.



"Is there something wrong maknae?" Sica asked.

"Nothing unnie..." she said

"Oh well... Guess what Yul! I'm going to sleep here for the niiight!"

"That's great Sica..." Yuri said

"Why?" Seohyun said bitterly

"What do you mean why? Of course I wanna be with you two... I mean I need to take care of you both..." She said



"Screw that. I know that you're too lazy too do anything."  Seohyun said to herself

"That's nice of you Sica..." she said "Oh by the way Seohyun, do you have to say something?"

"I do?" she acted innocently

"Yeah..."

"Oh nothing maybe I'm just tired. Good Night unnies!" she said smiling weakly at them and hurriedly went to her bed

"Why is she so weird?" Jessica said acting innocently

Flashback ends

 

 



And that's not the only time Jessica did that. She repeated it all the time, all over and over again.



"Seohyunnie! The others are waiting already outside! Let's go! Let's Go!" Yuri shouted happily



At this, Seohyun smiled



"At least she can be this with me." she thought to herself as she stood up to go toward the exit of the hospital with Yul at her side. And there waits the other members looking at them. This time, Sica was not present due to some photoshoots, and Seo was relieved for that though.



"WAIT! I think I forgot something..." Yuri exclaimed.


The other members got nervous of the word "forgot" specially that it came from Yuri.



"I mean something in the room... Keke." she explained while the members sighed. "Let me just go and get it first okay?" Yuri ran back to the room to get what she left.

"Okay just hurry up!" Taeyeon said.



Yuri ran back to their room. Good thing it wasn't cleaned out yet. She searched inside the drawers there finding a photo album full of pictures and memories that they all compiled for her.



"Whew. I thought I lost this..." she thought as she got her box.



But then she noticed something at the far most of the drawer...

It's a box....

A box she have never seen before...



"Hmm what could this be?" se said as she picked it up from the cabinet



There was a feeling of familiarity in it as she caressed the sides of the box in her hand. But as she was about to open it the door shot open.



"Uhhm miss this room was said to be evacuated. "

"Uh yes I'm sorry I just forgot something..."

"No problem maam... Did you find it already?"

"Uhh yeah." she said as she smiled and put the box and album in her bag

"Kamsahamnida.." Yuri said and bowed to the employee

"No worries maam." the employee smiled back and bowed too.



Yuri ran back to the other members and happliy jumped up and down



"Let's go! Let's go! I wanna see the dorms!"

"Whoa. You're so hyper. It's been a while since we saw you like that, you we're like down and sad all the time..." Yoona said

"Really? Why?" she asked



But the members ignored the question. They just shrugged their shoulders and loaded the bags at the compartment of the van.



"Hmm... What could be wrong?" Yuri thought...

"Okay guys get in! Let's go!" The leader exclaimed and one by one the other members got inside the van and settled them selves.



Yuri sat in the middle of Taeyeon and Yoona. Her eyes we're searching for someone but she doesn't know who.

Until she saw a sleeping girl by the window next to Hyoyeon, and unconciously made her smile when she saw her...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter