Snow White and the Three Dwarfs

I Declare War

-Yuri P.O.V-

Staying up all night watching scary movies with Hyeongkon and Sungmin… not the best thing you I have done considering the fact that the next morning I had my video shoot and the guy shad their photo shoot…

Nalinalinalina~

Rang my phone. I jolted from my sleep. Frantically I glanced around, looking for my phone only to realize that the dull buzzing of it’s vibrate was coming from under Hyeongkon’s .

The guys sleeps like the dead…

A small smile stretched over his lips… I assume vibrate was tickling him…

Rolling my eyes I slipped my hand under him and felt for my phone. This small motion caused him to jump up, off the couch onto the floor, nearly squishing Sungmin. All 187 cm of him were sprawled on my floor.

“YAH! WHY ARE YOU FEELING ME UP SO EARL-“ Hyeongkon yelled.

I interrupted him with a hush and answered the phone.

“Yobuseyo?”

“Where are you guys! Photo shoot is in 20 min and your video is in 30! Don’t tell me you guys were watching movies till late again!” yelled Yunyoung on the other line of the phone. I glanced up at Sungmin, who had gotten up and was stretching. Him and Hyeongkon exchanged looks and bolted out of my room to get ready.

“Be there in 10 min Yun… thanks!” I quickly hung up and sprung to my feet to get ready.

As I was in the process of pulling my hair up into a ponytail I noticed a note stuck to my mirror:

 

Morning sunshine! Thought I wouldn’t wake up my beautiful snow white. I think the two dwarfs would be a little cranky if I did. Anyways hope you’re not too late.

Love

Your favourite

Jaehyung

 

That’s it… A-Jax is now officially a six member band…

 

When we finally reached the studio I was crowded with make up artist and stylists. The outfits for my video have already been picked out so the preparation did not take long. Makeup was caked onto my face and my hair hair-sprayed into it’s desired form.

i left the dressing room to check one of my sets. The camera crew was still setting up when I noticed certain nightmare rummaging trough the buffet. I quietly approached him and as he was about to place a peace of fruit in his mouth slapped his back. If that didn’t leave  five star on his back I don’t know what would.

Jaehyung turned around with an angry expression. In response I smiled angelically and tilted my head to the side.

“Morning oppa… did you sleep well?”

“what the hell Yuri?!” Jea yelled and he dusted food off of himself.

“nothing, I’m just saying hello.”

He narrowed his eyes at me and then his mouth curled up into a smile.

“Oh you found my note.”

“yeah thanks a lot .”

“hey you shouldn’t be calling me an you know?” he pointed out taking a step towards me making me back away.

“why not I’m just stating the face…” I shot back folding my arms over my chest.

“because you never know who your co-star might be for your video.” Jaehyung responded with a mischievous smile on his face.

“no… you don’t mean…” my eyes rounded in horror.

“Oh yeah… that stage kiss that is suppose to be in your video… tell me… is it your first?” Jaehyung asked as he ran his thumb across his bottom lip.

This is not happening… my stage kiss… my first kiss… is going to be JAEHYUNG!?

Hey Guy!

ImAStorm Here!

Sorry for such a late and shrot  update!

I am a little busy at the moment with exams

anyways

hope you enjoyed that!