Filming Day

I Declare War

"Sungki!  Sorry if I was late!  I had some stuff I was caught up with."  I looked up from the chair I was sitting in to see my designer run in.  She looked exhausted and also ran from god knows where.  I smiled up at her and said,"Ah, it's alright unni, i understand!"

"Oh thank god," the deisgner released a relieved sigh and she carried a large trunk towards me.  For a fairly petite woman, her strength was that of an ox.  She unlocked it and took out a blinding white dress adorned with beautiful champagne colored pearls.  It may have been beautiful but it was also blinding.  My eyes followed it every where and the hairstylist had to grab my head to take out the rollers from my hair.  

"Ready to try it on?" the designer asked.  "Mhm!"  I nodded, excitedly.  I took off my robe and skipped over to the dress.  I slipped my self in and designer-unni began to zip it up.  Once the zipper reached my midback I had to gasp for air.  I kept on gasping for air.  I turned around to face unni and asked her worridly"Unni, did you adjust anything?"

"Anio,  they're the same measurements."  

My head started spinning.  It was partially because I was confused and also because I couldn't breathe.  No, this couldn't be happening... the last fitting, the dress fit like a glove.  How could I? I froze.

 

Minhyuk looked at me.  His mouth was hanging out.  This was only his third one while it was my seventh.  I ate happily ignoring him.  He shook his head and leaned in "Ya Sungki,  you'll be filming your music video soon, can you afford to eat this much"

"Eating this won't make me fat idiot."

Minhyuk scoffed"Oh really?"

I facepalmed myself.   Sungki, you big fat pabo.  After I had dukkbokki with Minhyuk that day, we constanty went to the same store.  It was a daily ritual ,almost.  I didn't know something like this would affect me so greatly.  Tears were welling up in my eyes and I faced designer unni again"Unni I don't think I can wear this dress.."

"BWO?!"


Filiming was in a few minutes and I was hastily put into a white grecian dress  It wasn't as elaborate as the previous dress(which I had grown to love very much) but it was elegant and angelic.  I would be filming a wedding scene with BtoB's Peniel as my groom.  We started filming the scene and I could hear my song from the speaker.  I smiled...this scene was supposed to a scene where my lover and I strengthen our bond.  I listened to my song and confidently strode down the aisle.  Meeting eyes with Peniel.  He gave me his trademark shy smile and I smiled back.

I walked up to him.  The pastor said some words and we leaned in for a 'kiss'.

"CUT!" the director shouted when we were just an inch apart.  I blushed a deep scarlet and took a step back.  He mirrored my expression and also did the same.  "That was wonderful!  Sungki, you really are talented!"The director pat my shoulder and went to go look for food.

I smiled at Peniel,"Good job,"

"Ahaha thanks.  I heard about that dress incident..."he chuckled.

"Blame your hyung..he insisted we eat dukkbokki."  I crossed my arms and sighed,"Fine, I was the one who insisted.."

Peniel's only response was a loud laugh.


[A/N]  You guys like all this Sungki fluff?  I might add a little drama later on ;)