I Dare you....

I Declare War

“See you bright and early tomorrow Yuri!” Called my manager and I bowed as the van drove off.

“Bright and early… yeah…” I murmured to myself and turned to face the large dormitory. Swinging my backpack over my shoulder I headed up the small flight of stairs to my room.

In the building DSP provided their idols with we shared a lot. My dorm was connected to that of A-Jax, that being the reason why we are pretty close. Don’t get me wrong we didn’t share a room or anything. Our rooms were just located on the same floor and we shared a lobby… however the closer we got the more time I spent in the guys room, either playing videogames with them or just watching TV when he had time off.

Humming I walked out of the elevator that had taken me to the second floor of the building and headed down the hall past the extra dance studio and the small gym DSP has provided us with, towards my room.

I opened the door to the dark and quiet room and flipped on the lights with… unfortunately even the light did not give the room a feel of home or life… this left me pondering over my thoughts and painful recollections.

I’ve always been forced to walk in her shadow… it’s about time she got to walk in mine a little… I thought to myself as I sat down on the floor next to my small couch and unpacked my backpack.

I didn’t hate Sung Ki… but it angered me if not made me hate it that I have always been compared to her… even my parents admired her talent more than my own. And it hurt.

“Aush!” I hissed and threw my bag aside pulling my knees into myself. I rested my elbows on my knees and rand my fingers through my hair.

Even now… as I’m about to debut I am being compared to her… she’s talented.. cute.. funny… everyone likes her…

I threw my head back, leaning it on the couch in frustration. What killed me the most was the pain and fear of again being in her shadow… I’ve always had to work harder to at least keep up with her. Yet she still managed to take my dreams away from me…

I closed my eyes and drifted off into sleep on the floor. A dream of my past…

 

 

 

“Yuri-ah~! Kim Yuri~” called a male voice into my dream. All to familiar with the melodic tone I ignored it.

“Yuri-ah I know you can hear me~”

yes… but I wish I couldn’t…. I thought to myself and frowned involuntarily.

“YAH! PABO!” yelled the same voice and I felt hands on my shoulders.

“Hyung! Let her be! She’s tiered!” called a gentler, childish voice of Seungjin.

“Tiered my ! She’s just lazy!” exclaimed Jaehyung, the one who had called me stupid.

“Hyung, you’re asking for it…” commented Hyeongkon. I heard his heavy footsteps walk past me and then he sat himself into the couch beside my head, flipping on the TV. Yah! Since when has my room turned into a hangout?!

“Hah! Asking for what? She’s just a girl! She WOUNDN’T Dare!” hissed Jaehyung and I heard him rise to his feet.

With a small smirk I let my leg shoot out and kicked him in the shin. I then opened one eye and watched the tall, strong figure tumble over hugging his foot.  Seungjin stood over his Hyung cupping his mouth in horror.

“You were saying?” Hyeongkon laughed and stretched out his hand to me for a high- five. I slapped his hand and he then gripped it, pulling me to my feet.

“what kind of girl are you!?” called Jaehyung from the floor, shooting dagger at me with his eyes.

“Oh! Oppa! Quenchada!? Omo Miyanghe! I didn’t mean to!” I exaggerated in a girl voice, which sent Hyeongkon off the couch and to the floor with laughter.

“You little… YAH Just admit you love me!” Jaehyung exclaimed and stood up to face me.

“I don’t like, sorry oppa” I shot back.

“Wanna bet?” Jaehyung smirked which made me angrier. Without thinking I responded.

“Fine!”

“Good! By the end of the month! You will fall in love with me!” oh… no…

Hyeongkon let out a choked cough. Seungjin shook his head and muttered here we go again, leaving my room.

“Did I hear bet?” called Sungmin popping his head into the door of my room. He had a towel over his head, and I could tell no shirt on.

“Yup, Yuri and Jae-hyung are at it again…” muttered Hyeongkon and pulled himself back onto my couch.

“What’s it about this time.” Asked Sungmin with curiosity and walked into my room, setting his tall frame into my couch.

“I’m gonna make Miss. I-don’t-know-what-love-is fall in love with me by the end of this month. Not like that will be hard at all though.” Cooed Jaehyung and I let out a short laugh, setting myself between Kon and  Sungmin.

“well… good luck with that oppa” I shot back.

 

Hey Guy!

ImAStorm Here!

My frist contribution to this story! Wooo!

- How you enjoying this so far?

- What do you think will happen with the bet ;)

The way this will be layed out is I will be responsible for Yuri's P.O.V's while my partner will be responsible for Shim Sung Ki.

Hope you like the story!

Love Y o  Faces!

ByeBye!