My savior

I'm in love with my bestfriend...

 

“I arrived finally!” You said excitedly as you keep on looking around inside your room, “This is really great! The view looks really good. A lot of buildings unlike in our town; surrounded by trees.” You said looking outside the window. “I wonder what he’s doing right now…” You said with a big smile on your face.

 

*at the school…

“Yah, you didn’t use your car?” Sungyeol asked Woohyun as he saw him walking.

“Yes, I just took the public bus.” He answered him with a huge smile on his lips.

“It’s unusual to see Nam Woohyun smiling like that early in the morning. I wonder why~” Sungyeol giggled.

“Hmm, it’s just…” Woohyun took the handkerchief from his pocket and looked at it, “Ah… Nevermind.” as he put it back inside and continued to walk.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

*It’s 6PM, Class dismissed…

“Going home?? Let’s go clubbing tonight~~!” Woohyun asked Sungyeol.

“Yup there’s no other choice aside from going home early. No clubbing for me this week, appa would be really mad if I won’t follow his command, and besides i’m waiting for a call.” He answered as he waved his phone.

“Ah, your bestfriend? I’m really curious about that girl.” Woohyun said laughing slightly.

“Yes. Why are you--” He stopped as his phone rang… “HELLO??” He hurriedly stood up, Woohyun just laughed.

“Sungyeol-ah!!! I’m here~~!!!” You said excitedly.

“Really?! That’s great!!! Where are you??” Sungyeol asked.

“Me? Seo—toot toot toot” You answered but then, his phone went battery empty.

“Damn!” Sungyeol said as he shook his phone. Woohyun who is just watching him laughed.

“Yah Sungyeol-ah, shaking your phone doesn’t make your battery charged again, babo” He said laughing hard.

“Aish… how can I talk to her?!” Sungyeol said annoyed.

“Use mine.” Woohyun hand him his phone.

“Oh thanks!!” He hurriedly dialed your phone number “Hey _______, it’s me Sungyeol. I’m out of battery, anyways where are you?? Ah! Seoul hotel?? Okay okay~~ I’ll meet you there! Wait for me okay?? No no, don’t worry my class just ended. I’m free now, okay see you! bye!” He said and hanged up.

“Here, thanks hyung!! You’re the best! Oh I gotta go now, see you tomorrow” He tapped Woohyun’s arm and excitedly ran at the hallway. He passed Jiyeon who is walking with her girlfriends.

“Oh Sungyeol-shi...” She waved her hands but just been ignored. “What’s with him?! GRRR” She said annoyed but then she saw Woohyun went out of his classroom, they approached him…

 “Annyeong Woohyun-ah!” Jiyeon greeted with a sweet smile.

“He’s not here. I gotta go, please excuse me.” He said as Jiyeon’s girlfriends begged her to call Woohyun back.

“W-Wait…” Jiyeon said, “My girlfriends… they said they want to be friends with you.” as she looked to the girls.

 “Oh… Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Nam Woohyun.” He bowed and gave them a sweet smile. The girls went fangirling over his smile and his sweet gaze.

“Y-Y-You’re too handsome oppa. I can’t look straight to your eyes” One girl said out of the blue.

“Eh? Hmm, I’m sorry but I really have to go now. See you around.” He said awkwardly and leaved them behind.

“I will tell my daddy that I need to marry that guy…” One girl said giggled. While Woohyun who is just a few meters away heard what the girl said.

“Aish, they keep on saying that stupid idea.” He just continued to walk. All the students, especially the girls are looking at him, he put his earphones on just for him to not hear them giggle and talk about him.

He reached at the school parking lot and saw his car and his driver waiting for him to come. “You’re here sir, let’s go?” The driver asked motioning him to get inside the car.

“I didn’t call you, right? Well, since you’re already here, let’s go.” Woohyun said as he gets inside the car.

 

*30 minutes later. You are getting bored waiting for Sungyeol…

“Where the hell is he?” As you looked to your wrist watch and finally decided to call him, but you can’t reach his phone. You saw the call history, and tried to call the number Sungyeol used to call you a while ago…

 

*Meanwhile, Woohyun, who’s still in the car, suddenly received a call from unknown number…

“Oh? I wonder whose number is this” He said, then answered the call.

“Yobeoseyo?? Hey it’s me _________” You said but the guy didn’t respond, “Sungyeol-ah?” You called again.

“Sungyeol?? W-Who’s this?” Woohyun asked with a curious voice.

“It’s me _______!!! Where are you?? You’re late!!!!” You said with a mad voice.

“Ah… are you his bestfriend?” Woohyun randomly asked.

“Eh?? “his”?? W-Wait, you’re not Sungyeol?!” You asked him surprised.

“Yeah, I’m not Lee Sungyeol haha I’m just his friend.” Woohyun slightly laughed.

“Oh… I’m sorry!! I’m really sorry!” You said being sorry and bowed even though you’re just talking in the phone.

“It’s okay.” He just said.

“Hmm, Actually I can’t reach Sungyeol’s phone… Are you with him?” You asked.

“He went home, I think?? Ah! Yeah he said that he’ll meet you tonight.” Woohyun respond.

“Ahh. Hmm, maybe I’ll just wait here for him. Thanks for answering by the way!” You said with a sweet voice.

“Oh… yeah, you’re welcome. See you… s-s-soon…?” Woohyun uttered at the last part and hurriedly hanged-up. “See you soon? Haha what are you saying Nam Woohyun?” He just smiled and looked outside.

“I think our Mr. Woohyun is in love…” The driver said as he noticed woohyun smiling.

“Eh? in-love? Hahaha No, it’s just a friend…?” Woohyun laughed.

 

*Meanwhile… At the meeting place, the sky is getting dark but you’re still waiting for sungyeol…

“Hey Miss!” An unknown man suddenly grabbed your arm. “Are you alone?” He asked.

“W-W-What are you doing ahjussi??” You protested pulling your arm away from the guy.

“You’re pretty cute huh?! Let’s go, I’ll treat you dinner tonight~” The guy put his arms around your waist.

“Get away from me!! I will call for police!!!” You pushed the guy away from you.

“Go! I’m not afraid…” The guy just smirked as he tried to hug you but you just punched him.

“What the ?! You’re going to pay for this lady…” As he tried to slap you but someone threw bag on him.

“What was that?!” The guy suddenly looked at the guy.

“Oh…” You said being surprised as you saw the guy standing just a few meters away from you.