Bye-bye Sungyeol

I'm in love with my bestfriend...

 

At the faculty room…

“Mrs.Lee, I hope this won’t happen again next time or else I’ll send these kids to the school’s guidance office.” Mr.Choi talked to Sungyeol’s mom.

“Don’t worry Mr.Choi, I will punish these two kids later. Anyways, I also want to tell you that my child will transfer to another school because we’re moving to Seoul this coming Friday.” His mom said.

“SEOUL?!” Sungyeol was shocked as he heard what his mom said, but he stopped when his mom tapped his arm. While you didn’t say any word and kept quiet.

“Ahh, so you want his school records to be ready now?” Mr.Choi asked.

“Yes. I hope it will be ready tomorrow.” Sungyeol’s mom said.

“Don’t worry Mrs. Lee, I will take care of it. You can go now.” Mr.Choi said.

“Thank you so much Mr.choi, and I’m sorry for what these kids have done.” His mom said as she bowed a couple of times as she said goodbye to your teacher.

The three of you were walking outside, Sungyeol still has the pissed-off look on his face.

“I’m sorry, I was also shocked when your father told me about it a while ago.” His mom explained but he didn’t say a word.

“Ahjumma, I will go home now. Thank you for also coming here for me, I promise I won’t do it again next time.” You said as you bowed to say goodbye, but you didn’t even look at sungyeol.

“Let’s go home together!!” He yelled but you just ignored him and continued to run.

“You guys are in war right now?” His mom curiously asked.

“Eomma, you go home first, okay? I have something to do.” Sungyeol said as he tried to run but his mom grabbed his shirt.

“No. We have a lot of things to talk about, I need to hear your explanation. Let’s go home.” His mom added.

“But…” He whispered but his mom is holding his arm until they reached their car. His eyes were still glued on your retreating back.

THURSDAY:

You and Sungyeol still hasn’t seen nor talked to each other. Sungyeol went to your house this morning but your ahjumma said that you already went to school.

At the classroom, the teacher is checking the attendance…

“Lee Sungyeol” The teacher said.

“Here.” Sungyeol slightly raised his hand.

“____________” The teacher called your name, but no one responded.

“She’s not here? Okay next, Park Yohee.” The teacher continued to check the attendance.

“I wonder where she went.” Sungyeol said while looking at your chair.

“By the way class, I will dismiss you early for today. The faculty will have a meeting now.” Mr.Choi said as the students rejoice, “And class, today is Lee Sungyeol’s last day here, his family will move in Seoul tomorrow.” The teacher added, all the girl students went crazy. “Are you sad, girls??” the teacher asked. “YES!!!!!!” the class yelled. Sungyeol just gave them an awkward smile and slightly bowed to them.

“haha you’re really popular here huh?” Mr.Choi said, “n-not really…” Sungyeol said with an awkward smile.

“Anyway, Okay okay, you guys can go home now.” Mr.Choi said as he went out of the classroom.

Sungyeol grabbed his bag and hurriedly ran outside to find you.

While at the riverside, you were sitting under the tree…

“He’s leaving me now… AISH….” You yelled as you threw a stone to the water.

“He won’t…” you were surprised as you heard someone speak; you looked behind and saw your bestfriend panting. You just rolled your eyes and didn’t say anything.

“Hey… are you mad?? I’m sorry~ Honestly, Mom and I were also surprised when appa said that we’ll be moving to seoul tomorrow..” Sungyeol explained as he sat beside you.

“I’m not mad.” you answered with a gloomy face.

“Then, why are you being like that?? Why aren’t you talking to me since last night?? Why did you skip school today??” He asked you with a mad voice.

“It’s just that… Life is really unfair. Why does everyone has to leave me?? First, my parents and this time… it’s YOU! My life really . I don’t want to be alone again…” You cried.

“Chingu, come here.” He said as he hugged you. “Moving to Seoul doesn’t mean that I’m abandoning you here. We’re besfriends, right? Don’t worry, when I’m in Seoul already, I will call you everyday, we’ll write letters to each other, send messages through internet. There’s a lot of ways that we can do to be connected to each other. S, don’t be sad okay??” He explained as he wiped the tears on your face.

“hmm..” you just nodded.

“I will visit you here if I’m free.” He added.

“Promise??” you asked as you made a promise-sign on your hand.

“Of course…” he said as your fingers linked. Finally, you smiled.

“yeah, smile. You should smile!!! Don’t be sad okay? I’ll really cry if you do.” Sungyeol said.

“yes, my prince!!!” You said.

“and by the way… Don’t get too close with the boys in our school okay?”He said as he pinched your cheeks.

“ahh!! That hurts!!! Hahaha I know. Actually you’re telling me that almost everyday now.” You sarcastically said.

“Oh, keurae?? Mian…” He said as he scratched his head.

“Okay, it’s my turn now.” You said as you held his face, “There are a lot of pretty girls in Seoul, right?? Don’t flirt with them okay?! If you do, you’re really dead!!” You said as you gave him a you’re-dead look.

“Y-Y-Yes… My princess.” Sungyeol said.

The both of you just giggled and just enjoy the remaining hours together…