We're bestfriends!

I'm in love with my bestfriend...

 

“Sungyeol!!!!” His mom called him because he’ll be late for school. A 10 year-old boy hurriedly went out from his room with his bag on.

“Eomma, I’ll go now~~~” As he kissed his mom.

“Hey, have breakfast first before you go! Aigoo, this child, really.” His mom yelled but he just rode his bike and went to _______’s house

“Yaaah chingu~~ we’re late now. Teacher Kim will punish us again.” You scolded Sungyeol.

“Let’s go now. Hop in!”  He just smiled.

The both of you are best friends since you were 5 years old. At the age of 8, you already lose your parents because of an accident. Since then, you grew up with your auntie but Sungyeol’s parents were also there to take care of you since they also treat you as their own child.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

“Sungyeol!!!!” As usual, his mom called him because he’ll be late for school. He went down from his room with his uniform on…

“Aigoo~  this child. Sungyeol-ah, you’re already 16 now. Don’t expect that I will call out for you every morning just to say that you’ll be late for school. Don’t be such a baby, okay?” She said.

“Yes eomma, anyway where’s appa?” He curiously asked holding his bag.

“He already left. He’s in Seoul now. Hey hey, here’s your breakfast, Sit here and eat first.” His mom said.

“No~ I’ll be late for school, I will go to _______’s house. Bye~” He kissed his mom’s forehead.

“Are you sure?? Oh okay, take care.” His mom waved at him.

Sungyeol rode his bike and went to your house…

“Yaah!!! WE’RE LATE!! Mr.Choi will mark us as absent because of you!” You scolded him.

“I’m sorry…” He just scratched his head. “hmm, absent?? Hey, I have an idea! Why don’t we just skip school for today?” He asked you with a big smile on his face.

“Skip?!” You’re eyes went big then replaced by a smile, “Can we? suuuure~~!!! That’s a good idea. Let’s just go everywhere. Ha-ha, I don’t wan’t to go to school today either.” You said with an excited voice.

“Kaja! Hop in. Hey, it’s just our secret okay? My parents would be really mad if they’ll know this.” He said.

“Yes my chingu! I won’t tell this to anyone.” You said as you rode Sungyeol’s bike, and hugged his waist.

You went to your favorite place, at the riverside.

“Hey, you’re popular at boys in our school. You’re like a member of some girl group. Ha-ha” He jokingly said.

“Aigoo~ I know that. Actually it really annoys me. I hate it.” You said with an annoyed face.

“Why? Isn’t that cool? You must be very happy, and also especially that Park HeeJun, you should go out with him!! I’m sure you guys look good with each other.” He teased you.

“I said I hate it!! Stop now okay??” You punched his arm.

“ouch!! o-okay. Ha-ha I’ll stop now. Sorry~~~” He replied.

“Hmm, actually a lot of girls in our school think that we’re a couple, but when I told them that we’re not, they will ask me what your number is.” You said with a low voice.

“Ah! That’s why I received a lot of text messages these past weeks. So, it’s your entire fault, now I know. Ha-ha” He jokingly said.

“Hey, I didn’t give them your number huh!! Hmm, J-Just a few of t-them.” You said uttered at the last part.

“Just few of them? Why?? Aaah, aha! You don’t want them to have my number because you don’t want to have a rival in my attention, don’t you? But don’t worry, I won’t let that happen~~ Of course you’re still my number one bestfriend~!!!” Sungyeol said as he put his arm on your neck.

“Aigoo~ you’re really something huh?! Hahaha.” You said smiling.

Both of you stayed there, until you noticed that it’s time to go home. While the both of you were on the way home, some of your classmates saw you and Sungyeol together…

“______-ah, you skipped class just to have a date with this guy?” It was Park HeeJun, who asked.

“Oh, HeeJun-ssi, please don’t tell our teachers that Sungyeol and I skipped school today. Please?” you nervously asked him.

“Okay, no problem with that, I won’t tell this to our teachers.” He smiled. Sungyeol is just standing beside his bicycle and not saying anything…

“Oh really? Thank you so much!!” You said with a big smile on your face.

“Thank you? No~ I want to ask you a favor for that. I won’t tell it to our teachers if you’ll come and have a date with me now. Haha Deal?” He said with a smirk on his face. The 2 other friends of HeeJun just laughed.

“D-D-Date?” Your eyes became big and then you looked at Sungyeol who is getting pissed by HeeJun.

“Oh why? You don’t want to? Ah, it’s because that guy is here” He said while looking at Sungyeol. “Don’t worry, I’m sure he’ll understand what I feel because he’s also a guy.” He said as he put his arms on your shoulders. “Hey Lee Sungyeol! Let me borrow your bestfriend just for tonight.” He waved goodbye to him.

Then Sungyeol threw his bag to HeeJun’s back... then he suddenly stopped from walking and faced him…

“What the?!” HeeJun yelled.

“Yah _______-ah, go at the corner, NOW! Go!” He yelled as you hurriedly ran beside his bicycle.

They fought each other one-on-one but HeeJun’s two friends who are with him hurriedly helped their friend. The fight became three-on-one. Then a police officer came as the 3 boys ran away from the place you were staying. You hurriedly went to help the poor Sungyeol…

“Omona eotteokhae?!! Sungyeol-ah, are you okay?? Oh, wait what should I do?” You said as you wipe the blood on his nose.

“Let’s go while the police officer hasn’t come back yet.” Sungyeol said, enduring the pain.

“O-Oh, okay. Let’s go…” You said as you helped him to walk and ride his bicycle.

“I’ll drive now, hold onto me okay?” You said as he nodded and hugged your waist.

You went to your house…

“Oh. Ahjumma isn’t here yet. Wait, I’ll go get the first aid kit.” You said and went to the kitchen.

You went back to the living room and treated Sungyeol’s bruise..

“You really like fighting don’t you? Aigoo~” You said as you pinched his nose.

“Yah, that hurts! I’m injured, can’t you seeeeeeee?” He just baby-talk.

“Hey, what if Mr.Choi found out that we skipped school today?” You curiously asked.

“Don’t worry~ I’m sure he won’t.” Sungyeol proudly said.

The next day…

The both of you were kneeling with arms up at the school hallway.

“Stay like that, don’t stop until I say so, okay?!” Mr.Choi scolded the both of you.

“Ahhh. My knee hurts. Mr.Choi~ can we just rest for 3 minutes? No no, 1 minute would be fine! Please?” Sungyeol begged.

“NO! that’s your punishment for skipping school yesterday! I already called your guardians, I want to talk to them.” The teacher added as he went back to the classroom.

“I’m dead now. Appa would be really mad at me.” Sungyeol sighed.

“Don’t worry, just apologize to them. I’m sure everything would be fine.” You smiled at him.

“Hey, _______ it’s Valentine’s Day on friday!! What are your plans?” He curiously asked.

“At a situation like this, you’re still asking me things like that?! I thought you’re worried that your appa would be mad at you? haha you’re really something huh?!” You just laughed.

And then, Sungyeol’s mother came but you didn’t see your auntie along with her, you just sighed… but then He held your hand so that you won’t feel sad about it.

“Don’t worry, eomma is also your guardian, right? I’m sure she’ll take care of you too.” He just smiled at you.

“o-oh…” you just nodded.

YOUR POV:

“He held my hands a lot of times before, but why is it that there’s something weird happening to me right now?? W-Why does it feels that my heart would jump out from my chest?? What’s the problem with you _______?! Why are you being like this?!” I said in my mind.