Her handkerchief

I'm in love with my bestfriend...

 

THREE YEARS LATER…

“_______-ah, I will move to Japan next week. I already explained it to you, right?” Your auntie said.

“Yes ahjumma~~ waaa, finally!!! You’re getting married. I’m so happy for you~!!” You said as you hugged her.

“Komawo, our ______ has really grown up… I don’t think I can leave you here. Do you want to stay there with us?” She asked you.

“Ahh no need ahjumma. I’m 19 now~~ I can take care of myself.” You said with a proud voice.

“Aigoo~ this child. Haha you’re not yet 19 years old! Your birthday is still a month away! Haha waaa~ I will miss you, really… Take care of yourself okay??” She said as he hugged you tightly.

“Yes I will. Ah! Ahjumma, I will go to Seoul next week!!!” You said with a big smile on your face.

“Oh keurae?? Did you tell Sungyeol that you’ll visit him??” She asked.

“Not yet. I will surprise him!!! ha-ha-ha-ha” You said with an evil laugh.                

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

While in Seoul… sungyeol is on his classroom, holding his phone…

“So boring…” He just sighed.

“Ya, Sungyeol-ah, its break time why are you still here?” Woohyun tapped his arms.

“Nothing... It’s really boring.” He just sighed once again.

“Kaja, Let’s drink coffee.” He put his arms on Sungyeol’s shoulders and motioned him outside the classroom.

The two were sitting in a bench outside… then, Sungyeol’s phone rang…

*_______ calling…*   He hurriedly answered it…

“Chingu!!! Oh wae?? Why did you call?” He said with a big smile on his face. Woohyun just laughed.

“Oh you’re going to Seoul next week?!?!” He yelled as his eyes went big. “Oh really??? Okay~~ see you then! Call me when you’re here okay?? Bye-bye!” He hanged-up.

“waaa, that girl could really change your mood huh?” Woohyun sarcastically said.

“Finally, she’s going here! Isn’t that nice??” Sungyeol said excitedly.

“I’m really curious about that “chingu” of yours… You haven’t showed me yet her picture or something ever since we met.” Woohyun said.

“Don’t worry. You’ll meet her soon.” Sungyeol tapped Woohyun’s head.

“Oh… Jiyeon…” Sungyeol uttered as Jiyeon came towards them.

“Annyeong Sungyeol-ah, can we go out together sometime?” Jiyeon asked with a sweet voice.

“O-Of course…” Sungyeol uttered as his eyes were glued to her.

“That’s great! So, I’ll just call you then. See you around.” Jiyeon said as she waved goodbye to the two boys.

“waaaa….” Sungyeol’s eyes are still glued to Jiyeon’s retreating back.

“yah, be careful to that girl. All the students here call her “The Villain” of our school.” Woohyun said.

“Of course I don’t believe on that. I like Jiyeon, I know that she’s a good person. So, don’t say something like that because you don’t know her.” Sungyeol protested.

“Okay then… I won’t force you. Let’s go.” Woohyun said as he tapped Sungyeol’s arms.

 

**** 1 WEEK LATER ****

 

“Oh… Where am I? Where should I go?? Eotteokhae??” You murmured as you walk through the streets of Seoul. “Should I call Sungyeol now?” You held your phone but then, “Ah, I’m sure he has a class right now.” As you continued to walk and decided to ask people who are there…

“Annyeonghaseyo Ahjumma, Can I ask you something? How can I get to this hotel?” You asked as you showed her a piece of paper.

“Oh, It’s already near from here. Just rode a taxi.” The Ahjumma explained.

“Taxi? I’ve already tried but it’s expensive… Ahjumma, is there a bus or something that I can ride for me to get on this hotel?” You asked once again.

“Ah yes, there’s a bus there. It will arrive soon. Just wait for it.” The ahjumma pointed at the waiting shed.

“Kamsahamnida Ahjumma!!!” You bowed a few times and then walked towards the shed.

You put down your bag as you wait for the bus… You looked to your right side and then saw a guy in his school uniform. The guy also looked at you and slightly bowed his head, you just gave him a smile…

“I’m sure Sungyeol looks cool now just like him.” You said in your mind.

Then, the bus came… You sat beside the window, the guy a while ago sat beside you…

A few minutes later…

“Oh, where is it?? Aahhhhh…. Seoul hotel, where are you??” You murmured as you keep on looking outside.

“Excuse me, that hotel is on this stop.” The guy said.

“Oh keurae? Kamsahamnida!” You bowed a few times and went out of the bus.              

“Oh, A handkerchief…” The guy grabbed the handkerchief and tried to call you but the bus started to move.

 

WOOHYUN’s POV :

She left her hanky… Anyway, she’s pretty cute, I must’ve at least asked her name. I hope I can meet her again...