Chapter 5

The Blue Camellia

 

            “Oh you’re here again?” asked a girl at the register as Junsu walked into The Blue Camellia.

            “Yes…Seohyun-shi. Is your unnie in?” asked Junsu as he stopped right in front of the girl and noticed her name tag which stated that she was Seohyun.

            “If I told you no, you’d walk past me anyway to check. She’s in her studio/office working on a bouquet.” Answered Seohyun as Junsu started walking in the direction of Liyin’s office. Ever since their meeting at the COEX Mall’s fountain, Junsu had been determined to win Liyin over. He managed to contact Eunhyuk, and through him Sunny who seemed very eager to help him win Liyin over, right after Liyin stormed out of the cafe. Sunny directed him to The Blue Camellia where Liyin worked the next day and so for the past four days Junsu has come to the shop during his lunch hour faithfully as well as waiting for Liyin after work much to her dismay. Junsu entered Liyin’s office and immediately spotted her working on a massive center piece with her back facing towards him.

            “I know you’re there Junsu.” Liyin stated without looking up from her work.

            “Don’t kick me out yet! I brought food for everyone.” Junsu stated.

            “What kind of food?” Liyin asked still concentrating on her work.

            “You’re favorite,” Junsu replied.

            “Sushi?!” Liyin exclaimed finally turning around to look at him as he nodded. She rushed over to him and grabbed the bag of food and rushed out of the office to call Seohyun, Yoona, and Jessica over.

            “Oh you’re here again?” exclaimed Yoona as they walked into the office with Liyin.

            “Yep I brought you guys sushi for lunch,” Junsu answered.

            “So are you guys dating?” Jessica asked cautiously.

            “Ye..” Junsu stated as Liyin clamped her hand on his mouth.

            “No we aren’t this guy right here is my childhood friend.” Liyin answered as she pinched Junsu and unclamped her hand from his mouth. Despite her answer, the three girls looked skeptical about the whole situation for the past couple of days. It wasn’t hard to tell that Junsu was devoted to Liyin.

            “Thank you for the food Junsu-shi,” stated Yoona breaking the awkward silence that had fell upon the group.

            “Oh no problem. I was craving sashimi today and remembered that it’s Liyinnie’s favorite food. So I thought I would come here with food for you guys.” Junsu responded.

            “Girls, we need to eat this fast it’s already Friday and we are only 2/3rds done with the Song Wedding arrangements.” Liyin stated.

            “Ne Unnie.” The girls replied. They ate the rest of the food in silence in order to get back to the massive pile of work they had to finish by tomorrow morning. After cleaning up the food, they hurriedly bid Junsu good bye and went straight back to work. It wasn’t until 8 o’clock that they finally finished all the arrangements.

            “Great job today! Tomorrow morning we will meet here at 8 am so that we can transport all the arrangements to the church and hall. Oh and of course decorate the cake. Please don’t be late!” Liyin stated as she, Seohyun, Jessica, and Yoona locked up for the night.

            “Bye, unnie!” Yelled the girls as they rushed out of the shop. Liyin smiled and waved goodbye to the girls and began to walk towards her parked car. That’s weird….he isn’t here to bother me tonight, thought Liyin. An odd sense of relief and sadness overwhelmed her as she began to think of where else he could be. For the past four days, since she saw him at the mall, he had been stalking her. After work, Junsu would magically appear and insist on taking her out to dinner and if she refused he would make a scene. This is a good thing! With him constantly here I can’t properly get over him. He is getting married. I am not going to be the other woman who pines for him but can never call him mine, Liyin thought as she drove towards her apartment. When she entered the apartment, she found Henry and Sunny cuddling on the sofa in the living room while watching tv.

            “Hey Liyinnie!” They yelled.

            “Gosh! I am not deaf! Where is Eunhyuk?” Asked Liyin who was surprised to not see Eunhyuk sitting on the coach with them with his typical disgusted face that he only had when he was around the overly mushy couple.

            “He said he was picking up food on his way here from work,” stated Henry, “I’m surprised he is even having dinner with us because yesterday he kept grumbling about how much work he had to do and the fact that he had to go somewhere tomorrow with an annoying butthead.” (Henry and Eunhyuk are roommates and they live in the same building as Liyin and Sunny)

            “Oh I see. Well just tell me when he gets here with the food. I’m going to my room to change.” Said Liyin as she walked towards her room. She closed her door and went to her walk in closet looking for comfy clothes to change into and suitable clothes to wear for tomorrow’s wedding. After choosing a simple light blue dress that was easy to move in and comfy tan heels for tomorrow’s wedding, she walked over to her door debating if she wanted to sit out there and for Eunhyuk to bring the food. Just as she opened the door she heard Sunny call her to come out for dinner. The meal went by fast and soon enough Sunny and Liyin bid the boys good bye and went to bed.


Hopefully I had no grammar mistakes. I am super determined to finish this story though I have to admit this chapter was a bit boring. Next chapter will definitely be long so I hope you guys don't mind. A lot of interesting developments will start to occur.(: I realized that my story was starting to drag and that was one of the main reasons I haven't updated this story because I was stuck on how I wanted to move forward. I had the major plot points down but the minor points were beginning to be the problem.  I am going to try to put up the next chapter within two days! So please look out for it!