Chapter 7

The Blue Camellia

So that’s what she looks like. I can see why he’s marrying her….she seems like a nice girl. Liyin get a hold of yourself. You can’t keep thinking about Junsu, you are at your friend’s wedding for God’s sake. You can’t sit hear and wallow in depression of what could have been. Liyin sighed to herself as she tried to put on a smile and cheer for the newly married couple, who had just finished their first dance, not noticing that her friends were staring at her. Sunny nudged Eunhyuk and Henry.

            “We have to do something! Did you see that witch that Junsu is marrying?!” whispered Sunny.

            “I don’t think she’s a witch Sunny. She seemed ok.” Whispered Eunhyuk.

            “Would you be friends with her?” asked Sunny in response to Eunhyuk.

            “Ummm….I don’t know.” Eunhyuk answered hesitantly.

            “If you don’t know if you want to be friends with her, then there’s something about her that you dislike from the first moment you were introduced, which means she’s a witch.” Whispered Sunny vehemently.

            “I don’t think it works like that babe. But I can see where you’re going with it.” Henry said as he chuckled at his girlfriend’s theory.

            “So then what should we do?” asked Sunny.

            “You’re the one who wants to do something so you come up with something.” Whispered Eunhyuk while staring at Liyin who continued to sigh and tried not to look in Junsu’s direction. On the other hand, Junsu was blatantly staring at her while his brother and his wife tried to distract him so it wouldn’t be so obvious.

            “Wait a second. Sunny is having her birthday party tomorrow. So why don’t we invite Junsu too? This will allow them to get some time alone with each other without his fiancée’s interference.” Stated Henry.

            “Brilliant idea! Why didn’t I think of that?!” exclaimed Sunny as she smiled at her boyfriend.

            “Because you aren’t brilliant.” Eunhyuk teased as he stuck his tongue out at his sister.

            “YAH!” Sunny exclaimed loudly while hitting Eunhyuk causing a number of people to look in her direction.

            “What are you guys doing?” asked Liyin, who got startled by Sunny’s exclamation.

            “Nothing!” they exclaimed while smiling innocently.

Oh dear, Those three are up to no good, Liyin thought but decided not to dwell on her friends’ possibly evil plans. Suddenly she noticed a man approaching her as he got closer she realized it was the handsome young man from the church.

“We meet again,” stated Siwon as he smiled at Liyin. Sunny looked back and forth from Liyin to the handsome man who approached the table. She turned to look at Eunhyuk and Henry hoping they would know who this man was.

“I think his name is Choi Siwon. He’s the project manager of Choi Incorporated.” Whispered Eunhyuk as he watched Liyin and Siwon interact with interest.

“Oh no. This doesn’t look good.” Whispered Sunny alarmed as Siwon charmed Liyin into dancing with him. Junsu who had watched the entire exchange from afar gripped his napkin hard as he saw his princess and a man begin to dance. Junho and Sooyoung exchanged looks as they stood up to go to the dance floor.

“Junsu? Why don’t you dance with Taeyeon?” Kim Junmo asked.

“In a little while, I am going to the restroom first.” Junsu answered back gruffly not even trying to be polite. He abruptly stood up and glared at Liyin and the man, who were laughing, as he marched over to the bathroom. He entered the restroom and splashed water on his face. He stared at himself in the mirror and sighed. Am I doing the right thing? I can’t even stand to watch her dance with someone else. It’s not fair to Taeyeon but how can I be certain that being with Liyin is what’s right. He exited the bathroom only to be stopped by an angry Sunny.

“YAH! What do you think you’re doing?!” Sunny exclaimed. “You’re letting Liyin dance with that THAT GUY! I thought you loved her!”

“Hello to you too, Sunny.” Junsu responded with a sigh at his old childhood friend who proceeded to whisper rant about him being stupid while looking around to make sure no one could hear her.

“Hello my . Just when Eunhyuk, Henry, and I come up with another plan for you two to hang out again! This is what I get! You glaring at Liyin while she dances with some new guy?!” Sunny continued.

“What plan?” asked Junsu now interested in Sunny’s rantings.

“You do remember it’s my birthday tomorrow right?” asked Sunny calming down a little bit.

“Ummm…of course I remember!” Laughed Junsu nervously as Sunny glared at him fully seeing through his lie.

“Why should I not be surprised? And to think we used to be best friends. What kind of best friend forgets his best friend’s birthday?” ranted Sunny.

“Ok ok I’m sorry. What’s the plan Sunny?” asked Junsu.

“I am having an intimate party with a few close friends at a restaurant and of course Liyin will be there. This will be a chance for you two to talk. Eunhyuk, Henry, and I will make sure that you guys will have some alone time. I’ll have Eunhyuk text you the details. You owe me a wonderful present for this.” Sunny said as turned around and marched back to her table.

Typical Sunny. She hasn’t changed a bit, Junsu chuckled to himself as he walked back to his table. A woman slowly exited the woman’s restroom once Junsu and Sunny left. She glared at Liyin, who was now sitting back down at the table laughing with her friends. 


So guys sorry for the long wait. I kind of forgot about this story. Don't shoot me! Anyways I don't plan on giving up on this story it's just things haven't turned out the way I wanted them too. So I am thinking of not making this story too long and have it drag out with all that melodrama. I don't think anyone appreciates that. Anyways tell me what you guys think so far please! I want to find out who still reads this story. Please comment your thoughts it will be highly appreciated! :)