Chapter 2

The Blue Camellia

The woman waited impatiently at the airport. Tapping her foot while playing with the blue camellia on her bracelet, she constantly checked the arrival board to see when the plane would arrive. Finally the arrival board indicated that the plane she was waiting for had arrived. Only a couple more minutes and they should be here and I can finally leave, thought the woman. Sadly the woman was wrong. An hour had passed before she finally heard someone call her name.

"LIYIN! ZHANG LIYIN!" called a woman. Liyin turned around and spotted her childhood friends, Sunny and Eunhyuk.

"FINALLY! I have been waiting for over an hour for you two to come!" said a very tired Liyin.

"It's not my fault that this idiot over here forgot his carry on and had to go back to the airplane only to find out that the staff had sent it to Lost-and-Found!" stated Sunny.

"Hey! Don't start bad mouthing your older brother! I wasn't the one who insisted on bringing three large luggages from Japan!" cried an exasperated Eunhyuk.

"YAH! I told you! One bag is for my clothing. The second one is for shoes. The last luggage is for my souvenirs for my friends. Unlike you, I actually bought souvenirs for Liyinnie here and for my other friends!" yelled an angry Sunny.

"HYUKJAE! SUNKYU! If you don't stop fighting I am going to leave you guys here and you can find your own way home." yelled an annoyed Liyin.

"LIYIN! SORRY! DON'T LEAVE US WITH HIM/HER! AND WE TOLD YOU NOT TO CALL US THAT!" cried Eunhyuk and Sunny at the same time. Its always like this! They always fight when they get together! Reminds me of when we were kids....I wonder how HE is doing.....my prince, thought Liyin.

"Come on! Let's go! Hangeng oppa made food for us at my place." Liyin said as she started walking in the direction of her car.

"FOOD MADE BY HANGENG OPPA?! YAY! How is your brother and his wife anyways?" asked Sunny completely forgetting about being called by her real name.

"Well I was suprised by the fact that he came over to my place today and announced that he was making food for you guys. I didn't even tell him I was picking you up! Honestly, I think he is just escaping his wife's mood swings." stated Liyin.

"Oh I told him when he called me a couple nights ago. He was complaining about Yeonhee waking him up at random hours of the night demanding some random food. Poor Hangeng, he has to live with a crazy pregnant wife." explained Eunhyuk. Liyin spotted her Mercedes and quickly unlocked it so that Sunny and Eunhyuk could put their bags in the trunk quickly, Liyin quickly drove to her and Sunny's apartment and soon the trio headed to the 10th floor with Eunhyuk complaining about Sunny making him carry her luggage with his own. When they entered the apartment, they were welcomed to the smell of food. 

"OPPA! WE'RE BACK!" Sunny yelled excitedly while rushing into the apartment in order to get first dibs on food.

"YAH! LEE SUNKYU! HELP ME WITH YOUR LUGGAGES!" screamed a frustrated Eunhyuk. Liyin glanced at him struggling to get into the apartment. She took one of the Sunny’s bags and brought it in to the apartment as Eunhyuk shot her a look of thanks. After Liyin and Eunhyuk put Sunny’s luggage in her room, they walked over to the dining room where Hangeng and Sunny were seated.

“Hey! Hangeng! Thanks for the food!” Eunhyuk said as he walked over to the seat next to him.

“Oppa, shouldn’t you go home soon before Yeonhee gets mad?” Liyin asked taking the seat beside Sunny who was already wolfing down the food in front her.

“It’s okay. I already told Yeonhee that I was coming here and she told me to just come home after we finish eating.” Hangeng replied.

“Ok. Thanks for the food oppa!” Liyin replied. After they finished eating, Hangeng bid them good bye and quickly left the apartment.

“Liyin….did your parents call you already?” Sunny asked after they had finished cleaning up.

“They haven’t called me. Why?” Liyin asked as she tied up her long brown hair.

“Ummm…I guess I should tell you then. When we were in Japan, Eunhyuk and I received a call from our parents telling us…” Sunny trailed off unsure of how to continue. Sunny sent of look towards Eunhyuk for some help.

“Er…Liyinnie. Don’t take this too hard.” Eunhyuk said worriedly.

“Take what too hard? Honestly guys what’s the problem?” asked a curious Liyin as she blew on her bangs that had fallen on to her face.

“He’s getting married.” Sunny whispered quietly that Liyin almost didn’t hear it.

“Eh? Junsu is getting married?” asked Liyin who sat down on their sofa shocked.

“Ne….” responded Eunhyuk. He and Sunny glanced at each other both wondering how their friend was taking the news. After a minute of silence, Liyin finally responded, “then I’m happy for him. I wonder who the lucky girl is.”

“Chincha? I thought that…” a shocked Sunny responded.

“Thought that I still loved him? Well he will always be my first love. But I can’t expect him to still feel the same way. We haven’t seen each other in so long. I always knew that at some point he was going to find someone else and marry her,” answered Liyin. The two siblings stared at Liyin in shock both knowing that the woman had rejected many suitors over the years hoping that one day she would be able to see Junsu again. All three of them had lost contact with Junsu after he went to the all boys’ boarding school in Japan. Despite that, their parents still managed to keep in touch with each other and that was how they learned how Junsu was doing.

“Really? Are you sure Liyin? I thought you would have tried to get Junsu back.” Sunny stated still staring at her best friend in shock.

“Get him back? If you think about it, we were never really together. We were just foolish kids dreaming. I know that whoever Junsu is marrying, he will be marrying her because he loves her. I can’t expect him to come to me just because of a foolish childhood promise,” answered Liyin as she got up from the sofa and walked into her room, “I’m tired. I am going to take a nap.”

Liyin walked into her room without another word. She crawled into bed and stared at the pictures at her bedside table. There were two pictures. One picture was only Junsu and her while the other had all four of them sitting on a bench. She contemplated about the unexpected news that she had just received. Her heart felt heavy as she tried to picture her prince marrying someone else. I am being silly. I always knew that this day would come. I can’t expect him to keep his childhood promise of marrying me, thought Liyin. But, despite reprimanding herself, a tear still fell down her cheek. Outside the siblings sat in silence unsure of what to do.

“Sunny, Liyin and Junsu have made their own decisions. We can’t do anything about it.” Eunhyuk said as he stared at his sister fully knowing by the look on her face that she was planning something.

“But that doesn’t mean it’s the right decision! You heard what mom said! It was an arranged marriage. That means that most likely Junsu doesn’t love the girl. There is still a chance for Liyin and him to be together! It doesn’t hurt if we conveniently had them meet again. I know that you are meeting Junsu soon because you are his best man for the wedding. We should do something!” cried a frustrated Sunny.

“Sunny…” responded an unsure Eunhyuk.

“OPPA! We won’t know until we try. You and I both know they are meant for each other! Don’t deny that! We thought so since we were young! PLEASE OPPA! PLEASE HELP ME SET UP A MEETING!” Sunny stated using her aegyo in order to persuade her brother to help her.

“Aish…you know I am weak against your aegyo. Fine. Fine. I’ll help you but don’t blame me if this goes bad.” Answered Eunhyuk.

“Who says it will, oppa?” his sister responded with a mischievous look on her face. What have I gotten myself into this time, Eunhyuk thought.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys! Another update! :O I feel that my second chapter didn't turn out how i wanted it to be...but oh well. I hope you guys enjoy this update despite it! So now we know that Liyin is Junsu's princess! So the next chapter will possibly include the first meeting between them! Maybe not...depending on how I feel or how long you guys want the chapter. I shall update in the next couple days. So please watch out for it! (: