Fan Service with Sehun

Lessons with Super Junior

Sehun looked around the room at his hyungs. They had been practicing as usual, when Heechul sunbaenim had walked in, prompting them to take a break. He now had the six EXO-K members sitting in a half circle in front of him.

“Do you know why I have gathered you here today?” Heechul-nim asked. Baekhyun raised his hand. “Yes, Baekhyun?”

“Weren’t we already gathered, before you got here?” Baekhyun innocently asked, earning himself a glare from their sunbae.

“Okay, then do you know why I have come before you?” Heechul-nim glared harder at Baekhyun, who seemed to shrink into Chanyeol next to him, shaking his head in slight fear. “I have come here today to educate you boys on the art of skinship, and fan-service.” Sehun looked at his hyungs to see them eagerly leaning forward (with the exception of Baekhyun, who was still trying to hide behind the rapper).

“What sort of fan-service, Heenim sunbae?” Kai politely, yet eagerly asked. Heechul-nim grinned, an ominous look, Sehun thought.

“Glad you asked, Kai. You see, boys, some day, there will be a time where you will have to kiss another mem-” Sehun gagged, a loud and wretched noise.

“That’s disgusting!” The maknae yelled, aghast that a sunbae so respected would suggest that. Granted, Sehun knew that Heechul-nim had kissed another man before, but that was him.

“Sehun, just pretend they’re a girl, and it won’t seem that gross.” Heechul-nim replied, a slightly amused look on his face. He let the younger’s interruption slide, as he was still young, and in his eyes, uneducated. Sehun looked at Kai sitting next to him, who stared back.

“Ew, no. Just no. Never.” Sniggering could be heard from Baekhyun and Chanyeol, as Kai pouted at Sehun, who was adamantly shaking his head.