A second chance

Sparks Fly

Jae's POV

I put down my phone when I bid her goodnight. I really missed her. Her and my bestie, Changmin. Yeah, when I left the place I left two of my best friends. I'm now the most popular kid in the school. I had new friends and all but I can't help and feel sorta lonely without my IU. That's right, my IU.

It's not that I have a crush on her. Although, my friends keep suggesting that I do love her. Pssh! What do they know? They haven't met her. I just feel comfortable around her, that's it.

Maybe I do like her a bit..... Aish! So, confusing!!

 

In the midst of all the thinking, I managed to fall asleep.

 

~*~*~*~

 

Jaejoong got up and got ready for school. He was feeling rather happy and he doesn't know why. And why was his heart beating rapidly like a drum. He shrugged the thought off and headed to school. It didn't help though cause as he neared the school compound, his heart just kept on beating faster and faster. 

He couldn't make out if it was a good kind of presumption or a bad one. He pushed the thought away and entered the classroom. He was just in time as the teacher came in. She opened a book and called out everyone's names.

"Kim Hyuna?"

"Here!"

"Kim Heechul?"

"Here!"

"Kim Jaejoong?"

"I'm right here!"

She nodded and went back on calling the names of his other classmates.

 

"Hey, have you heard?" Junsu started.

"What is it, Su?" Yoochun asked the boy.

"They are gonna tell us the school that we're going to for the exchange program."

"THAT'S TODAY?!" Jae screamed, feeling horrified. Okay, firstly he only entered the program after his mother accidentally saw the form. She thought it would be great for him to make new friends outside school. And secondly, he hated going to  a new school. You just dunno if one comes at you and be all nice at first and before you know it, your dealing drugs with them.

"Do you have something to say Mr. Kim?!" the teacher shot him a death glare.

Jaejoong frantically shook his head feeling as his cheeks burn from embarassment. The teacher nodded and went back to the blackboard.

"Nice move, Jae."

"Shut up, Chun." he crossed his arms and pouted.

"As I was saying, yes, it's today. I really hope I get into that all girls school."

"Su, I don't mean to be rude but you're not a girl." Jae rolled his eyes at him.

"How do you know?"

"Well, you're lacking s and you have a stick instead." Yoochun pointed it out.

"So? I heard the girls from that school are hot."

"Then count me in!" 

"You guys are unbelievable." Jae shook his head.

Yoochun and Junsu gave each other a knowing look and before they could speak up someone beat them to it.

"He's just probably nervous cause he's hoping to go back to his old school and meet his girlfriend." Jiyoung stated.

"What do you know, Kwon?"

"I know more than you do, Kim." he said before closing his book and putting it on the table.

Jae was about to say something else but a man came in.

"I'm going to announce the schools you'll all be transferred to for the next three months."

"Kim Junsu?"

"Yes, sir?"

"I have no idea what happened but you're exepted to the Seoul Girls High. Hmm... must be a technical problem. So anyway you'll be going there."

"Yes, sir." Junsu beamed and Jae knew he did something to mess up with the computers.

"Bastard." Yoochun whispered under his breath.

After a few more students, it was finally Jae's turn.

"Kim Jaejoong?"

"Y-yes sir?"

"You'll be transfered to Seuta High."

Jaejoong couldn't believe his ears. It's the same school as IU.

"Now, I want all of you to show good manners and take care of this school's reputation. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes sir." they all said in unison.

 

Jae's POV

I get to meet her!! Wait, I need to tell her. But then It''ll be no surprise. I'm gonna have a blast there!! This is my chance to mend our 3-year friendship gap!!

 

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

OMG!! I updated?!

Really?!

th_tumblr_ldjtyaU47z1qb97jo.gif

Hehe.... enjoy!

 

^^

SooMin J