Jae's back!

Sparks Fly

Jaejoong arrived at Seuta High and looked frantically around the school. So much has changed since he left. The walls that used to be cream-coloured were now painted with white and navy blue. Figures since the school managed to increase it's reputation within the short amount off time. He scratched his head since his memory has been kind off fuzzy. He spotted a girl and asked her for directions to the office. She was kind enough to lead him up a few stairs and down the hall to the office. He gave her a polite smile and bowed. He entered the office and was relieved he saw his aunt.

"Ahjumma!" he cried, beaming.

A middle-aged lady turned and grinned when she spotted him. She trapped him in her arms and gave him a bear hug. She was wearing a flowy sundress and had long brown locks that were up to her waist. True, even in her 30s Lee Sunwoo still looked like a beauty.

"Jaejoong-ah~ I heard from your umma. I was so glad!" she pinched his cheeks and giggled.

"Ahjumma~ I'm not a little boy anymore.." he whined and rubbed the spot, a pout graced his lips. She raised an eyebrow and shook her head at him.

"And keep telling yourself that." she laughed when he sulked more.

"You're here to register?" she asked, in which he nodded.

"All right, I'm on my break so let me help you." she grabbed the papers from his hands and started reading through. He followed her to a particular room. And he may have been having a certain shy girl on his mind.

~

Jieun sighed as Mr Cho went out off the class, the whole class did. It was like being in the army. The thought just made her groan more. It was bad enough he was a complete Nazi when it came to Maths but the amount off homework he gave was totally unreasonable. And coming from someone who's used to finishing homeworks all the time, it was pretty bad.

Thank heavens that they have 20 minutes off free period. She sighed and looked out the window.

Elite schools.

She groaned and chose to stare outside while her classmates started their homework like their life was depending on it. In a way, it kind off was. Gazing at the field with freshly cut grass reminded her off a memory. With the thought in mind she dozed off.

"Yah, IU! You're slow!"

"Wait up! You know I at sports!"

The former turned around and stopped in his tracks. When she finally caught up, he picked her up bridal style and ran towards the finish line. Eyes widening and cheeks flushing, she started to flail around in his hold.

"I didn't mean it like this! Put me down! YAH! Jaejoong-ah!!"

She hit him and begged him to let her go while Jae's fanclub started sending daggers towards her. They also fought the urge to pelt the girl with rocks. The reason being they didn't want to risk hurting Jaejoong in the process.

"Aish! They're so annoying!" she was stunned, seeing him get annoyed by the fangirls who practically worshipped the boy. It made her giggle and wrap an arm around his neck for support. The sudden action, caught the boy offguard and made him blush while quickening his pace. She started to laugh more when he kept throwing them insults from time to time.

"IU, after we win this, I'm totally going to work you out until you sweat blood and tears!" he semi-threatened but she knew he meant it. She smirked and giggled more, telling him it wasn't going to happen since they weren't going to win anyway. He gave he a glance before he crossed the finish line with her in his arms. The girl being too absorbed by the event that unfold to notice they were in the lead the whole time.

She gaped at him and he finally placed her down. He sat down and panted hard. She furrowed her eyebrows in concern for the said boy. "Jae?" she called slowly. He looked up and flashed her one off his smiles. "So, Saturday, 8, park near the river?" he grinned. She scoffed and walked away from the boy but had a small smile on her lips. 

Mrs Lee's mouth fell agape at what she witnessed. She giggled at her nephew's antics. It was obvious the boy was a lovesick puppy. Jae's fangirls were crowding his like a pack of hungry wolves over a piece off meat, all off them offering him drinks. He turned each and everyone down. IU who had been watching from afar, cocked her head at this.

Why did he turn all off them down? It's obvious he's thirsty. He was carrying me too.

Worried, she decided to get him a drink although knowing he'd probably turn her down as well. But she tried anyway. She was walking back to him with a bottle of green tea in her hands.

Suddenly, three shadows loomed over her. She looked up and saw Sunny, Jin and Angel with their arms crossed and each supporting glares that were directed to her. If looks could kill, she'd be dead by now.

"What do you want?" she looked at them, feeling bored.

Angel was the first to speak,"We told you to back off from Jae oppa. He's ours!" she shrieked.

"Yeah and don't think we didn't notice. You did that on purpose!" Sunny joined in.

"You pretended you were so helpless so that he'd help you since he's nice." Jin finished.

Jieun scoffed. Really now, this is just ridiculous. But that seemed to enrage them even more. Sunny was about to snap at her when Jae appeared behind Jieun.

"What's going on here?" he questioned. The three started to stutter and struggled to form coherent words. He smiled and asked to speak with IU alone, as if mesmerized, the three left without further questions.

Jieun rolled her eyes at them and twisted the bottle cap. She drank the green tea, hoping to calm down from the sudden 'attack'. Jaejoong however was stiffling a laugh. She caught it however and lowered the drink.

"What?" she asked confused.

"Nothing. Didn't you get that for me though?" he pointed to the bottle. formed and 'o' when she remembered, that yes, it was for him. But she didn't give a damn at this point.

"Well, it's not since I want it back. You can ask one off you fangirls though. I'm pretty sure they won't mind." she rolled her eyes and started drinking the tea once again. He however, stared at her. He pulled down the hand that held the bottle and she furrowed her eyebrows.

"Wha-" she was cut when he immediately drank from the bottle. When he was done he smirked and looked at the girl whose mouth hung open.

"That was refreshing. Don't you think?" he smirked. Her face flushed.

"Whatever." she muttered and stormed off to wherever. A single thought filled her mind though.

An indirect kiss!

~

The sound off a knock on the door woke her up. It was Mrs Lee with a student.

"Good Morning class. It seems we have a new transfer student today." she beamed. The boy was looking at his shoes, obviously nervous.

"But he's been here before, so I'm sure you can get along just fine." she nodded and he slowly walked to the front off the class. Jieun furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. Been here before? That's new.

She shrugged it off and when the boys head looked up her jaw fell down.

"Anneyonghaseyo. My name is Kim Jaejoong and I'm the new transfer student."

"Jaejoong-ah?!" she yelled and stood up abruptly.

Their eyes connected and both hearts skipped a beat.

 

 

A/N: I'm sorry. No reason. I'm just lazy. I need sleep.

JSM