EXO

My Loveable Gangster
Please log in to read the full chapter

It was finally the weekend and Yookyung was lazing around the apartment while her dad was working. Her phone vibrated and she unlocked it. A text from Nami came and she opened it: Hey~ I know you're bored so you wanna hang out with me and Taewoo today? She smiled, "She knows me way too well." Yookyung texted back: Sure! Where to?

Minutes later, Nami texted back: Get ready now since I'm outside ^^ She gasped and ran to her room trying to find clothes. She put on a black tank top, a red and white varsity jacket, khaki shorts and grabbed her small knapsack. She fixed her hair and walked out. Yookyung slipped on her Nike Air Force 2 and locked the door when she left.

She ran out and saw Nami's car. The window rolled down and showed Nami slowly pulling her sunglasses down with a playful expression plastered on her face. She opened the door and slid down making room for Yookyung. "Yookyung-ah!" Nami tackled her down onto the car seat and gave her a tight squeeze.

Yookyung slapped the seat in defeat and Nami let go. "Mr. Lee! Let's go!" She cheered. Her chaffeur smiled and drove off. "Where are we going?" Nami gave her a wide smile, "You'll see. I'm pretty sure you're going to freak out when you see." Yookyung tilted her head in confusion and shrugged her shoulders.

"By the way, where's Taewoo?" She asked. Nami puckered her lips in thought, "We're gonna meet him later but he didn't tell me what time or where." Yookyung furrowed her eyebows and tilted her head.

The car soon came to a stop and Mr. Lee spoke, "Agasshis, we have arrived at your destination." Yookyung opened the door and stepped out to face a large building. Nami came out and stuck her head back in, "I'll call you when I'm going." He nodded and drove away. Yookyung pointed at the building, "What are we doing here?" Nami gave a mischievous smile and dragged her in.

The two girls soon arrived at a studio where a bunch of girls were screaming. Yookyung flinched at the volume and looked at Nami, "What are we doing here?!" Nami smiled and pulled her to the very front seats. Soon, EXO-K came out and girls screamed like crazy. Yookyung's eyes widened and she turned to looked at Nami. She gave her a wide smile and started screaming.

"WE ARE ONE! ANNYEONHASEYO, EXO-K IMNIDA!" Yookyung screamed along with other fangirls and History started playing. Kai started singing and dancing. He looked out into the crowd and smirking driving all the girls crazy. Yookyung nearly fainted when she saw him expose his skin during MAMA. "Kamsahamnida!"

EXO-K exited the stage and the girls started leaving. Yookyung grabbed Nami by the shoulders and started shaking her, "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THAT WE WERE MEETING EXO-K?!" All of Yookyung's friends know how much of a k-pop fan she is. "I didn't tell you since I didn't wanna ruin the surprise."

Yookyung was pulled up and Nami pulled her towards backstage. "Yah! Why are you heading backstage? We don't have passes!" Yookyung scolded. "Hold it girls. Where are your passes?" The buff security guard asked. Nami pulled out two and he let them pass. Her jaw dropped at the passes and her eyes bulged at the sight of EXO-K's dressing room.

Nami knocked on the door a few times and it flung open revealing 6 sweaty boys. Yookyung squealed and Nami bowed, "Annyeonghaseyo. I brought my friend who really likes you guys. Do you mind if we get a few pictures and autographs?" The boys looked around and Suho smiled, "Not at all. Come in."

She was about to pull Yookyung but she stayed frozen in her spot. Her eyes were wide open and she was speechless. *OMFG AM I MEETING EXO-K IN PERSON?!* Nami noticed her nervousness and pushed her in. Yookyung snapped out of her fangirl trance and started struggling. "Yah! I thought you wanted to meet them!" Nami angrily whispered.

Soon

Please log in to read the full chapter