Old Friends

My Loveable Gangster
Please log in to read the full chapter

Yookyung opened the door to her apartment and stared in shock when she saw her old friends standing right before her. "Nami! Taewoo!" She flung herself at her two best friends and hugged them tightly. They laughed and hugged her back.

Nami pulled away and grabbed her face, examining it. "You've gotten so skinny!" Yookyung pouted and Taewoo patted her head. "It's okay. You're still the beautiful Lee Yookyung." Her face brightened.

She let her two friends into her room and they sat down on her bed. "So what brings you here?" Yookyung asked curiously. Taewoo raised an eyebrow, "What? We can't visit our best friend? It's been months since we last visited you! We were too busy with school work and everything and since it's the weekend and we don't have any homework, we decided to visit you!"

She nodded, "I see. Are you two still going out?" Nami choked on her saliva and coughed furiously. Taewoo patted her back and smiled at Yookyung, "We decided to break it off. It was a bit awkward going out with my best friend." Her eyes widened, "Really?! And here I was, thinking you two would be together forever."

Taewoo smiled and Nami pointed at her. "You!" Yookyung smiled, "Yes?" Knowing her best friend inside out, she hid herself behind Taewoo and used him as a shield. Nami's eyes narrowed playfully and she smirked, "Come here!" She shook her head and stuck her tongue out.

The boy sighed, "What am I going to do with you two?" The door bell rang and they stopped what they were doing. "Were you expecting someone?" Yookyung shook her head and went out to check the door.

Her friends followed behind and watched her open the door. Standing in front of her, L.joe smiled widely and pecked her cheek. H

Please log in to read the full chapter