Caught

My Loveable Gangster
Please log in to read the full chapter

Yookyung pushed the door open and greeted Kanghyuk. "Annyeonghaseyo, oppa!" He waved and she went to the back to change. She came back out with her uniform on and her hair tied into a messy pony tail.

The door opened and in walked Mihyun. "Oh Mihyun, what are you doing here? It's a weekend." Mihyun smiled, "Just thought I would come and visit my friend." She waved her friend closer and whispered, "And to visit that hot guy." Yookyung laughed and hit her friend's arm lightly.

She led her to a table and took out her notepad. "So, what can I get you today?" Mihyun stared at the menu, "Mm, a sweet lemon tea and a strawberry shortcake." Yookyung nodded and went to the counter. She leaned on it and yelled at Kanghyuk, "Oppa! One sweet lemon tea and a strawberry shortcake."

Kanghyuk nodded and got the order ready. He slid the tray to her but Yookyung stopped it. "Why don't you give it to my friend over there? I'm gonna take some more orders." Before he could say anything, she walked off. He sighed and walked over to Mihyun. He gently set the tray on the table and smiled, "Here you go. One sweet lemon tea and a strawberry shortcake."

Mihyun looked up and blushed when she saw it was Kanghyuk. "T-Thank you." He smiled and went back to the counter. When Yookyung was walking by, she grabbed her arm and pulled her close. "Did you tell him to give me my order?" Yookyung nodded, "Yeah. You should be grateful for it too." Mihyun squealed and thanked her.

 

As time flew by, Mihyun left the cafe to go help her mom with something. The door opened and the little bell rang. Yookyung turned around and smiled, "Welcome to Starlight cafe! Table for ho- Dad?"

Her father stood right in front of her, jaw slack. "Yookyung? I thought you said you were going to the library to study." She nervously fidgeted with her hands. Kanghyuk came

Please log in to read the full chapter