Yes, He's Mine

My Loveable Gangster
Please log in to read the full chapter

Yookyung stepped out of her apartment building and jumped in surprise when she saw L.joe waiting for her. She smiled, "What are you doing here?" L.joe raised an eyebrow, "What? I can't walk to school with my girlfriend?" Her face reddened when he mentioned the fact that she was now his girlfriend. It was just yesterday that she confessed and now they're going out.

He held out his hand and looked the other way, trying to hide his blushing damn. *Damnit L.joe, why are you getting so embarrassed?* She slipped her hand into his and smiled. She liked how her hands fit perfectly with his. Yookyung pulled L.joe, "Come on, you don't want to be late, do you?" He shrugged and the two walked to school.

As soon as they walked through the school gate, people started whispering amongst themselves. "Is L.joe oppa really going out with that ?" "I bet she paid him to go out with her." "Damn, hottie is taken." "I know. What a shame."

Yookyung kept her head down the whole time, ashamed to look at others. L.joe noticed this and got a bit upset. He stopped in the middle of the yard and shouted, "You got a problem? So what if I'm going out with Lee Yookyung? Deal with it."

She looked at him with wide eyes and pulled on the sleeve of his blazer. "What are you doing?" She whispered. He looked at her and gave her a small smile, "Just telling people to mind their own business." Students were afraid so they looked away. Some fangirls started crying and guys scowled.

When the two entered the building, Yookyung was tackled into a hug by Mihyun. She squealed, "Oh my gosh! You have a ton of explaining to do." Yookyung giggled and nodded.

Teen Top walked over and patted L.joe on the back. "Wow, never thought I'd live to see the day that L.joe gets a girlfriend." CAP teased. He pushed his hand away. Everyone congratulated the two except for one person.

Changjo stood there quietly, sulking on the inside. He thought that he had a chance with Yookyung but he was too slow for it. But still, he was happy for his friend. He gave the couple a weak smile, "Congrats guys." Yookyung smiled, "Thanks Changjo!"

Mihyun looked at L.joe and gave him a stern look. "I swear, if you make her cry, I will kill you. Trust me, I don't go back on my word." The boys of Teen Top shivered at her cold glare. She turned back to Yookyung and started squealing and asking her a billion questions. "Damn, she's scary." Niel shivered. Chunji nodde

Please log in to read the full chapter