Shoot annonymous

Blood on the floor

"Too much... bright lights..." Chanyeol already huge eyes widened even more. He added a little flail to his arms for dramatic effect. 

Loud claps erupted in the studio. 

"Thank you..! Thanks for your hard work!.. Thank you.." 

The photography session had ended. 

They had been shooting the whole day. All of them were seeing perpetual lightning everytime they blinked. 

 

"Hungry..." Kai pouted and drooped his gel-styled head whose hair doesn't seem to quite follow his gravity change. 

As if his wish was granted, the photographer's assistant brought in a small white box and smiled politely: "You've worked hard, here's something for you all..." 

"Ah... Thank you.." Kai immediately stood up to receive the gift and Suho joined in whilst bowing and saying his thanks.

"What is that?" Even though the rest of the members had formed a mini circle over the gift, Chanyeol's height advantage allowed him a clear view as he quipped. 

Baekhyun glanced sideways at Suho, who immediately guessed his thoughts. Obviously yesterday night's incident left a dent on his usual chirpiness. 

"It's from the staff, so.. I'll open it." Suho volunteered. He had to. He's the guardian of the group. The members watched the leader's hand moved over the box, but before he proceeded further, the assistant intercepted and opened it for them, "It's not much, but it's a little encouragement from the staff for last months' cover. You guys did great, the magazine sold well." 

Kyungsoo heaved a breath he didn't realised he's been holding all the while.

"Cupcakes." Sehun eyes lit up.

It's unfair he can eat so much yet stay so thin. 

"You guys go ahead, I need to go to the bathroom." Kai jogged off to the exit whilst Baekhyun reached out for a cupcake. 

____________________

"What?"

Kai's voice came out almost like a whisper due to the tightness in his throat. He had heard a clang at the window. 

Now all he can hear is the running tap. The window was still snapped shut, but a banner that was not there before scrawled mockingly in red squiggles read: 

"다 내거다.. (You're all mine)"

Kai felt his blood froze. 

 

When the other members saw it, a heavy cloud seemed to shroud the tiny bathroom. 

"That's sick." Baekhyun hissed.

"Ignore it, it's probably just some over-the-top fans.." their manager pulled them out one by one.

Chanyeol followed the direction of their manager whilst taking a last glimpse at the offending message.

다 내거다.

You're all mine...

 

____________________

 

It's already evening by the time Baekhyun and Kyungsoo arrived at their dorm. They had a mini recording today with Exo-M's Luhan and Chen whilst the other members went back to the dorm right after their first schedule.

"Kyungsoo-ah, can you go up first and get the door?" 

Kyungsoo caught the bunch of keys with the keycard Baekhyun catapulted and made his way up whereas Baekhyun carried some leftover promotion cds from the van with the manager.

 

The moment he pushed the door open, a ghastly sight appeared before him.

 

"Why is there blood on the floor?" Kyungsoo gasped.

His gaze followed the splatters on their usually clean dorm floor and...

"Chanyeol?!"

He recognised his team mate's shoes sticking out sorely from the room... his head started reeling as he rushed towards Chanyeol and Baekhyun's room, picking up an umbrella along the way for self-defence. He doesn't know why he did that. It's not going to be of any use if... ? Chanyeol is bigger and stronger but...? He blocked the rushing flood of thoughts from his mind and focused on pushing the half- ajar door... 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"SURPRISE!!!!" 

Kyungsoo was caught in his classic wide-eyed expression as the other members jumped and cheered, clapping alongside with a few dozen cameras with their vjs, and his familiar sunbaenim, Super Junior's Shindong, who was beaming towards him. 

"Kyungsoo-ah!" Shindong laughed and slapped his hand heartily on his junior's back as he choked back his laughter. "Kyungsoo-ah! Are you surprised? Yes? Oh no! The poor boy's shocked out of his wits! Welcome to Play with Me, SD's Halloween hidden camera!" 

Kyungsoo gave a weak smile and turned to look at Shindong, then at s again, his doe-eyed expression loosening some of its tension but increasing in a nuance that only s can recognised, anger. Someone needs to do some serious explaining to him. Soon.

"Kyungsoo-ah, we were filmed for a tv special, a hidden camera." Suho stepped forward and grabbed him by the shoulder.

Kyungsoo smiled but his shoulders were still stiff. 

"So you guys know all about it.. except me?" 

"No-no, that's not it, all of us were fooled. We only knew when we came into the dorm just now. The production team and Shindong hyung here told us all about it. The box filled with cockroaches, the red banner at the window... all of that."

Baekhyun's voice broke through the awkwardness.

"Did I miss anything?" 

 

________________________________

Shindong's laugh rang throughout the set.

"... and did we saw Sehun hiding a cuss word here? Hahahhaha!!" They were replaying the video during the cockroach scene. Sehun smiled, embarrassed. "We have heard from fans that Exo members are afraid of bugs, that's why we did this little surprise. Don't worry, the cockroaches are all sterilised and the liquid you saw on them were just sterilisers... and obviously, Suho! The guardian of the group! Jumping to their rescue! Hahahaha..." Suho hid his smile behind his hand and the others laughed along.

"Ah, we felt it might be too... much for the Exo members, and to prevent fans from bashing us, the crew gave a little treat! But in the same white box, Baekhyun! You were freaked right?" Baekhyun bent over and confessed laughingly, "Y-Yeah."

"But knowing the crew, we just had to end with a little note: 다 내거다!"

The same banner showed up again, as the crew walked in with the all familiar message. 

"It's written in red ketchup" Shindong dabbed on the banner with his index finger and , "humm... you should change the brand of the sauce, PD-nim, hhahahhaha!!! Obviously someone's handwriting is not fantastic here... " The set burst out in laughter again. Another banner was brought in. "미안, Exo-K 사랑해!" (Sorry, Exo-k, i love you!) Sorry for scaring the Exo-K members, but we believe this little prank will set you guys up for a stronger heart against any obstacles in the future, Hwaiting!"

 

"Play with Me, SD's Halloween Hidden camera! Success!" The boys joined in the thumbs up and waving at the camera.
 
___________________
 
"Ah... I was so shocked with the flying thing that hit my face." Kyungsoo rolled his eyes to the sky, finally able to breathe and laugh properly. 
 
"Flying thing? What flying thing?" Shindong asked. He doesn't look like he's joking.
 
"The... when we walked out of the studio the other day and something hit me in the face, I think it was smeared with blood.."
 
"W-Who?" Shindong turned to the crew and enquired. When he turned back to Kyungsoo, his face was serious: "Nobody did anything like that, Kyungsoo ah."
 
 
The boys looked at each other.
 
The last note of their song rang through the set: "Shoot annoymous...annoymous... Heartless mindless... no one cares about me..."
 
_________________
 
The END! Do you like the story? 
 
Ah... I decided to do a little story that involves what I read recently, the sasaeng fans, and some people's hate against other fandoms. Nobody wishes anything to happen like that, and I seriously hope whatever EXO-K goes thru, it will make them even stronger, and not falter against wickedness.
 
Do tell me your thoughts!