Traitors

The Tomboy's Lover

"Hey, I heard there's a new student. A guy to be more specific. And he's Chinese." Kyungsoo said, nudging Chun Hei by the side while they sat on the edge of the rooftop, letting their feet dangle freely in the air.

 

"And..." Chun Hei said, raising her brow at him.

 

"And, that means you'll get another admirer. Hey, if he's gonna give you some chocolates, leave some for me, k?" Kyungsoo winked in attempt to tease Chun Hei but she only rolled his eyes at him.

 

"Yeah, whatever. You know what? I pity those guys. But I still think they're stupid. Wasting their money on useless gifts for me. But I've got to admit, having admirers is pretty cool. I get to have free food everyday." 

 

"Yeah... I wish I was like you. I wanna have tons of admirers too...." Kyungsoo pouted. Chun Hei looked at him with a what-are-you-talking-about look.

 

"Dude, you've got plenty of admirers."

 

"Yeah, but they only give me chocolates on Valentines day and on by birthdays." He complained, pinching his brows together.

 

"God, you're such a kid, you know that?" Chun Hei rolled her eyes at him. She stood up and dusted her uniform clean and Kyungsoo followed.

 

"Aish, school's just a nuisance in life." Kyungsoo whined and slightly flailed his arms.

 

"Come on now. Don't want to be late, do we?" Chun Hei chuckled as she patted his back before leaving him there and going the down the stairs.

 

"But we still have thirty minutes to spare!!!" Kyungsoo whined even more but still trudged down the stairs behind her.

 

- - - - - - - -

 

The first class, which was English, ended and Chun Hei and Kyungsoo, along with their other class mates, walked out of the class room.

 

"I wanna meet the new student now!"          "I hope the new student's cute..."           "I wish he wasn't Chinese so that I could talk ti him..."   Conversations about the new student could be heard as they walked along the corridors. 

 

"Pfft, what's so good about the new student?" Kyungsoo asked and grimaced at the sight of the girl students who were squealing over a picture of the new student.

 

"Jealous much?" Chun Hei teased making Kyungsoo glare at her.

 

"NO." He said in a firm tone. Chun Hei laughed at him and he looked at her with a confused look.

 

"Dodo's denying~." Chun Hei sang as she poked the boy's arm playfully.

 

"Dodo's denying~ Blech!" Kyungsoo imitated in the gayest voice he could muster before sticking his tongue out at Chun Hei.

 

"Cheer up Dodo! I'm sure your little fangirls won't leave you for that Chinese guy, so lighten up you owl." Chun Hei said and lightly punched Kyungsoo's shoulder.

 

"Tsk, of course they won't replace me for that foreigner!" Kyungsoo replied, crossing his arms across his chest.

 

"Now don't be too confident." Chun Hei rolled his eyes at the boy.

 

"I'm no-" But he was cut off short by high pitched squeals that came out from some of the girls around them.

 

Chun Hei and Kyungsoo covered their ears and watched as the girls ran outside the building. They both looked at each other before letting go of the ears and walking to where those crazy girls went off to.

 

When they finally saw what those girls were screaming their heads off for, Kyungsoo's left eye twitched and Chun Hei laughed at his reaction. It was the new boy.

 

"Isn't that the new guy? Isn't he supposed to show up until tomorrow?" Kyungsoo pointed his finger at the boy with his mouth wide open.

 

Chun Hei continued to laugh until her sides hurt and she quickly grabbed onto her belly. Kyungsoo's eye still continued to twitch as he eyed the screaming fangirls and the new student in disgust. Then what he saw next made his jaw drop to the ground. HIS FANGIRLS WERE THERE TOO!!!!!

 

Upon seeing Kyungsoo's face, Chun Hei laughed even louder. This time, she was crouching down on the floor as she tried to stop her laughter.

 

"THOSE TRAITORS!!!!" Kyungsoo exclaimed in disbelief as he looked at his now ex-fans.

 

Chun Hei finally calmed down and stopped laughing. She wiped the imaginary tears on her face before pulling herself up from the ground.

 

"Looks like I spoke too soon. Your fangirls abandoned you." Chun Hei said before bursting into another fit of laughter.

 

"Let's just..... Let's just go.." Kyungsoo muttered under his breath and pretended to cry before walking away.

 

"I'm sorry for your loss, Kyungsoo." Chun Hei stood beisde him and patted his back mockingly.

 

"Not really helping!" Kyungsoo shot a death glare at her before fastening his pace and walking away from her.

 

"Tsk, tsk, tsk, poor Dodo." Chun Hei shook her head before running to catch up with Kyungsoo.

 

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

A Friendly Note From Me;

QVS7F.gif

- - - - - - - -

Okay, so I lied when I said Luhan will appear. But I promise he will on the next chapter.

I'm telling the truth this time XD

Well, wait for my next update!!!! 

ZE AUTHOIOUT;

D.O gif spam!!!

tumblr_m38dskHjiF1r2u2uqo1_250.gif tumblr_m38dskHjiF1r2u2uqo2_250.gif

tumblr_m38872OOk31ql4j8lo1_250.gif tumblr_m38872OOk31ql4j8lo2_250.gif

tumblr_m386r5hxX01r3xllho3_250.gif tumblr_m386r5hxX01r3xllho4_250.gif

tumblr_m386r5hxX01r3xllho1_250.gif tumblr_m386r5hxX01r3xllho2_250.gif

tumblr_m384xdKhMn1r3xllho1_250.gif tumblr_m384xdKhMn1r3xllho2_250.gif

 

WHO DOESN'T LOVE THIS ADORKABLE OWL???!!!

 

WAIT! One more gif before I go!

tumblr_m37j2yh4BQ1qam9qho1_500.gif

XD