Like A Doll

The Tomboy's Lover

| Luhan's Point of View |

 

Okay, so..... Here I am, standing in front of this HUMONGOUS building and gawking at it. I mean who wouldn't? Rich people, maybe. But, HELLOOOOOO~ Not so rich person over here!!! God, this school is huge. And amazing. And, and, uh, and... super rich looking.

 

"Remind me how I got in this school again?" I asked as I glanced at Sehun, my best friend, who was standing beside me, by the way.

 

"Because I asked my mom to enroll you in the same school as me?" He just simply replied, rolling his eyes.

 

Oh yeah. Oh, did I mention that I was adopted by Sehun's family just a month ago? Well, now you know. You see, My parents died last year and Sehun asked his parents to adopt me. And no, I am not sad that my parents died. Why? I don't know why either. Maybe it's because I know they're now in a better place and not here on Earth, breaking their backs just so they could put a roof above my head. Okay, so let us not bring that topic up ever again. I feel so lonely T^T

 

I was actually wondering why he asked his parents to adopt me. I mean, I was living just fine all by myself. I wasn't financially lacking. I took part time jobs, five to be exact. Until now, I still wonder why.

 

"But seriously though, how did your parents get me in this school? I mean, the tuition must have cost a.. Uh... a... MILLION! I mean, just by the building itself and that golden fountain over there, you could easily tell that this school's pretty prosperous."

 

"Uh, hyung, have you forgotten how rich we are? Dude, are you even my brother?" He joked. Hey, this guy may seem cold and all, but deep inside, he's a brat. A very spoiled brat. A very annoying brat. In short, he's the type of person that you would want to avoid at times. I sometimes wonder why we're best friends.

 

"For your information, I am your STEP-brother." I raised my finger and made a straight line through my lips. This boy's getting pretty annoying lately. He's been boasting about them being oh-so rich since I started living with them. I remember the first day of my stay in their house. He was like "Hyung, hyung, hyung! Look at this awesome vase!!! Did you know that this costs a million won?! Well, now you know!" and "Hyung, hyung, hyung!! See this chandelier? It was designed only for me and it costs about a million won!!" and many more. Sheez, just because I was going to be living with them and be their adopted child for the rest of my life doesn't mean he should be telling me about how rich he was. But I still love him.

 

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. Come on! I'll give you a tour before you start tomorrow." And with that, he pulled me inside the building.

 

As soon as I stepped foot inside, there was only one thing in my mind. This place is completely awesome! And not to mention, full of wealthy looking people.

 

"Hyung, close your mouth. Unless you want it to be an abode for flies and other insects." Sehun gave me a goofy grin. I've got to admit, he looked pretty stupid with that look on his face. But the squeals that were heard right after he did that made me change my mind. The girls behind Sehun were all giggling while they pointed and gawked at my lil' bro. I bet Sehun was doing that on purpose for fan service. Looks like I've got a pretty popular brother over here.

 

"Yah, Hunnie-ah. Are you doing that grin on purpose? You know, for your fans right over there?" I whispered in his ear and pointed at the girls behind him who were all busy fangirling to even notice my finger pointing right at them.

 

He looked behind him before turning his face back at me.

 

"Hyung, I don't have fans like those. They're your fans, just so you know. I mean, you could easily tell by the pictures of you they're holding. Look!" He grabbed my face and directed it towards the girls' direction. He was right, they were holding pictures of me! THAT'S CREEPY! And scary.

 

I pulled my head back and looked at him. He suddenly laughed. I bet he's laughing at my face right now. Yes, I know him that much.

 

"Oh, I'm glad that my face entertains you. Now, get me outta here! Those girls are creeping me out. You can tour me around tomorrow in the morning." And with that, I pulled him outside the building. But to my dismay, I heard squeals right behind us. I turned my head around and saw raging fangirls coming towards our way. I looked at Sehun for help but he just smiled before waving and shrugging my hands off his arm.

 

"Good luck hyung!" And with that, he ran away.

 

"YAH! Se-" But I didn't even have a chance to finish my sentence when I felt hands, YES, HANDS, all over me. (don't be a ert XD) OH MY GOD! THIS IS NOT THE REALITY THAT I WANTED!! Tons of girls were all hovering over me and fighting over me. Some of them were even trying to pull my shirt off! GOD, WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THESE ERTED FANGIRLS?!

 

"Luhan!!! You're so y!!"    "Luhannie, you're so cute!!!"      "LUHAN! LET ME TOUCH YOU!!!"   OH MY GOD!!! SOMEBODY SAVE ME!!!!

 

I was trying my best to get out of this mess. I shook their hands away from me and tried running away, but they would still find a way to get a hold of me and drag me all the way back to the center, where I was just a few seconds ago. 

 

I could feel pain all over my upper body as they scratched my arms and tugged on my clothes. But all the pain faded away as I found a complete angel standing at the sides. She was laughing, and let me tell, you she looked completely adorable. I watched as her wavy hair followed the direction of the wind. Okay, I was overreacting. There wasn't even a single gust of wind passing by. But hey, I've got to fantasize over someone too, you know. Her beauty's breathtaking. I watched as she continued to laugh and clutched onto her belly. SHE WAS, ONCE AGAIN, ADORABLE!!

 

She looked like a doll. Yes, a barbie doll. Wait, even prettier than a barbie doll! It seems like Heaven is missing an Angel. She looked so angelic and heavenly. Her cute, little nose. Her big, sparkly eyes. And dark brown hair. God, how can someone be this pretty? But I was awoken from my thoughts when I could feel a stinging pain on my scalp. FANGIRLS ARE PULLING MY HAIR! GOD, ARE THEY THAT DESPERATE?!

 

"Yah! Yah! YAH!!!" I screamed on the top of my lungs. All the scratching and pulling stopped. Well, that grabbed their attention.

 

"You girls want me to die?!" I screamed, yet, once again. Silence filled the area. No one dared to speak. Hell yeah, that's what I want.

 

I shrugged all their hands off of me before walking out. Yeah, call me Mister Walk Out for all I care. I just wanna get out of that hell. 

 

I walked inside the building to look for that annoying Sehun. I'm gonna kick his balls until they bleed! That's what he gets for leaving me there.

 

 All eyes were on me. Some were whispering to one another, but I don't care. Okay, maybe a little. I now have a bad image in front of everybody in this school and I haven't even started yet!

 

"Psh, crazy fangirls." I mumbled in a low volume for anyone not to hear. But it looks like someone did.

 

"You have to get used to it, flower boy." A voice said. It was higher than a guy's voice, so I'm guessing that person's a girl. Unless it's someone who's gay.

 

I turned around only to gasp at what I saw. IT'S HER!!! SHE LOOKS MUCH PRETTIER UP CLOSE!!

 

"Close your mouth before I punch your face for looking so stupid." She said in a monotone voice. I mus've been too amazed by her beauty that I didn't even notice that I had my mouth open.

 

I quickly closed my mouth, afraid that she might be serious. Then, she smiled. OMAGAD! SHE'S SO CUTE!

 

"You know what? I like you already. Nobody's ever done that to their fangirls. Most of the popular guys here actually enjoy the attention. Even if they go home with torned uniforms and all." She laughed. OMAGAD! HER LAUGH IS SO ADORABLE!

 

"Ahh, ahehehe." I rubbed the back of my neck. I sound so stupid!

 

"I'm Chun Hei by the way." She offered her hand to shake.

 

I gulped and eyed her small hand. How does it feel like to actually get a hold of a girl's hand other than my mother's?

 

"Luhan." I said before taking her hand in mine and shaking it. I could feel butterflies in my stomach. Her hand is so smooth and soft! So this is how it's like to hold a girl's hand.

 

Then I suddenly felt the absence of her warm hands. Only then did I realize that she let go of my hand. She had her arms crossed while tapping her foot.

 

"You owe my friend an apology, though. You just stole his precious fangirls. And now, he's being a baby, crying just because he lost 20% of his fanclub members." She said,rolling her eyes.

 

"Pretty immature, I know. But that's how he is." She smiled before she started laughing.

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -