Donuts

The Tomboy's Lover

"A strawberry a day keeps the boredom away." Chun Hei said as she popped another strawberry in . That was her famous line.

 

It was still early in the morning, but a friend of her's told her to come. There was still one hour left before class starts so she went to the rooftop first to eat her strawberries peacefully.

 

"Why did I wake up early again? Oh yeah, cause that stupid clean freak told me to. Aish, I don't know what to do." She sat on the concrete floor and propped one leg over the other as she happily munched on her strawberries. She looked up and stared at the sky where birds were flying freely. She raised one hand and placed it near her right eye. She closed her left eye and pinched the air as she imagined she was actually pinching the bird that just flew by.

 

"Oh what am I doing?" She sighed and brought her hand down. She brought her arms behind her head then laid down on the floor. She puffed her cheeks and blew her bangs off her face.

 

Then a loud bang was heard. Chun Hei pinched her eyes shut, startled by the loud sound. She turned her head and saw Kyungsoo, her best friend, right in front of the door, holding his knees and panting.

 

"YAH! Dodo, what took you so long?! You made me wait for thirty minutes. THIRTY ING MINUTES!" Chun Hei said as she sat up.

 

"Well, sorry that I have a freaking sister who likes to order me around when she's on her period. And don't call me that!" He said, rolling his eyes. He straightened his back and walked towards Chun Hei, sitting on the unoccupied space right beside her.

 

"Aww, is Dodo tired from all the chores your sisi made you do?" Chun Hei said in the gayest voice possible, earning a smack on the head from Kyungsoo.

 

"I said don't call me Dodo!" He said as he lightly tugged on Chun Hei's hair.

 

"But I like Dodo." She puffed her cheeks as she looked at Kyungsoo with dough eyes.

 

"And it's definitely way better than D.O" She stuck her tongue out at him.

 

Kyungsoo scoffed and tugged on her hair with a little more force.

 

"Yah, yah, yah, yah...." Chun Hei whined as she tried pulling his hand away from her hair.

 

"Don't call me Dodo." Kyungsoo demanded.

 

"NEVAH!" And with that, Kyungsoo pulled her hair down, pulling Chun Hei's head with it.

 

"Okay, okay, okay. Fine, I won't call you Dodo. Now let me go!" Chun Hei yelled, pushing the boy's face away.

 

"Let go of my face and I'll let go of your hair." Kyungsoo said, slightly muffled because of Chun Hei's hand.

 

Chun Hei quickly pinched his cheek before letting go of his face. Kyungsoo released his grip from her hair before rubbing his sore cheek. Yes, Chun Hei may be a girl but she definitely has an iron grip, and not to mention, a very hard punch.

 

"YAH! Why did you make me come to school this early in the morning again?" Chun Hei asked. Her eyes were pinched together and her brows were slightly furrowed as she touched her aching scalp.

 

"I just wanted to get out of the house early, away from my devil sister, and I definitely do not want to be alone here." Kyungsoo explained, still rubbing his cheek.

 

"What?! You made me come here this early just because you don't want to be lonely?!" Chun Hei asked in disbelief. 

 

"Sort of." Was Kyungsoo's short reply.

 

"Wow.... You totally wasted my time my friend." Chun Hei sighed and pushed the boy's forehead.

 

"Well, since we're here in school...... LET'S GO GRAB SOME DONUTS IN THE SCHOOL CAFE!!" Kyungsoo exclaimed excitedly as he stood up from his sitting position and pulled Chun Hei along with him on the way downstairs.

 

They ran across the hallway and entered the cafe. The cafe opens exactly five in the morning just in case some students decide to come early so they had no problem in entering. When they came in, the place was empty and the only living thing that was inside was the sleeping barista. Kyungsoo and Chun Hei snickered at the sight of the drooling barista who was happily sailing in dream land. They sneaked their ways inside the counter and took the doughnuts of their choice. They did this every day. Go to the cafe only to see the sleeping barista, sneaking inside their way inside the counter, taking a donut without even paying, and lastly, running away from the place. It was a daily routine.

 

After taking their doughnuts, they quickly sprinted outside. 

 

"Why do we always do this again?" Chun Hei asked and took a bite of her strawberry flavored donut.

 

"Uhh, cause we love doughnuts?" Kyungsoo joked as he took a bite of his vanilla coated donut.

 

"No. YOU love doughnuts. You just drag me with you everyday." Chun Hei said as she playfully slapped his arm.

 

"Well, where do you think I got the nickname D.O?" He said as he rolled his eyes and Chun Hei just laughed.

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

 

A Friendly Note From Me;

QVS7F.gif

- - - - - - - -

 

BTW, Dodo is pronounced as dow-dow, not do-do. Decided to tell you guys cause my sister sneaked up on me and read

some of the lines and she pronounced Dodo as do-do -_-".

 

Well, that was a short chapter, wasn't it?

But don't worry! I'll update as soon as possible.

And I shall put Luhan in the next chapter *wiggles eyebrows*

Wait for my next update and please do comment!

Comments make me motivated to make chapters faster ^^.

 

THANKS FOR THOSE WHO SUBSCRIBED (yes, I am too lazy to write all your usernames. I'M SLEEPEY...)

AND I HOPE YOU HAVE GOOD DAY!!!

 

ZE AUTHOIS OUT;

tumblr_lhuns5EytW1qe836e.gif