Chapter 6: "Finally with the boys"

A Vampire can't love a Human?

 

Chapter 6: finally with the boys

A/N: I have comment on your comment to the story after the story^^

--------------------------

Xander’s pov:

I was walking around happily looking for Mini. When I  finally found her, she making out with Kiseob. I saw Eli was all lost there he stood with a painful look, and then I remember how his painful eyes was when she did the same thing to him that Mini was doing. 

“It all is happing again.” was the only thing I could make out of my mouth when I felt a tear came down my check. “ She has make us fall for her already.” I whisper to myself before running away. 

----------------

Mini’s pov

I felt someone was steering at us, and wonder who it was. We were still making out, and I felt that I needed to get some air.

I push him softly away with my hand, and look up at him with a smile. 

 

- “ I needed some air.” I said. He look at me and smile. I was so taken away from is cute, warm smile. It was so different from the smile from the club. 

I try to see who it was that staring at us, but no one was there at all. 

- “It’s everything find?” he ask while softly my check. 

- “ It is nothing. Everything is fine.” I smile to him before hug him again. I let my head rest on his strong, chest. To my surprise it was cold, not warm like I thought it would be. 

He put his strong arms around me for awhile before he lift me up in bridal style.      - “What about I show you where we use to hang out? I think they others would love to meet you after you have been staying here for a week not seeing anyone of us so much.” he said with a smirk.

 

He walk away with me in his arms smiling for himself like he had something in his mind. 

I felt first uncomfortable, but slowly relax in his arms. He walk toward a hallway I haven’t been yet, and I was looking around with a open mouth taking it all in. 

 

He walk toward a nice double door. He put me carefully down before opening the door where the rest of the guys were all into a conversion or something else.  

We walk in, and sat us down in the couch, not beside each others. He near Soohyun who was busy working on something on his computer, and I near my funny and handsome friend Xander.

 

-”Hey” I said and waiting for he to response me.  He look so concentrate on the game he was on. I just sat there admiring the lovely picture of him.  It was so not what I was use to at all. 

- “Oh, hey Mini.” he finally said looking up from the game. 

- “What are you doing?” I ask him, and soon regret asking him, because he begin to laugh of me.

-”I rather think you mean “what are you playing.”” he said between his laugh. I just nod, and look down at my feet all blushing. 

- “Aww. So cute “ I heard Xander and Kevin said together. I look up at them and find them both very close to my face. 

- “ Ahhhh.” I scream and fall back in the couch. They all look up from what they was doing and laugh of me. 

I got even more red after they all laughing of me. 

- “ Sorry, Mini. I didn’t mean to scare you like that at all. I hope you are fine.” the angel looking Kevin said to me with big puppy eyes. 

- “N-no. It is fine.” I stuttered. 

- “ What do you think of the house? You like it?.” he was jumping in the couch while asking me all the question he came on, and when I was near to answer he came with a new question. 

I didn’t get time to answer his question at all, and if it haven’t been for Kibum I would never have time to answer him at all. 

I try to answer all his question I remember, and we begin to have a deep conversion about the house. 

We both love that house so much, and even the same antics. 

------------

-”Mini?” he ask me, and I look at him with big eyes. 

-”What is it, Kevin?”  I answer him, still looking at him with big eyes. 

-”Oh, it is nothing.” he shyly said while looking down at his feet like I did for a long time ago. 

-” Aw so cute.” I said while pinching his check softly. 

In a second later I was all confused. His lips was on mine in front of everyone. Their eyes was all on us, and I felt my check get even more red. 

 

The little kiss was over after some minute, and I felt angry eyes on us. Kibum angry stand up from the couch and walk out the room. I look after him while wonder what make him that angry. 

---------

I fast stand up from the couch running after Kibum looking if he was okay, but when I was out from the room I couldn’t see him anywhere. 

-”Mini?” Kevin shout after me, and soon was standing next to me. I look at him with worry eyes, and he gave me a warm smile while telling me that everything would be fine.

I nod, and he pull me into a hug. 

 

-”Mini? can you keep a secret?” Kevin ask me right after we releases the hug looking in my eyes for any sign of lies. 

-”Yeah, I can. What is it?” he said, and I look like question there we stood. 

-”That is good. I haven’t even told the boys this, I am so afraid they would laugh of me when I tell them.” he explain. 

-”Oh, so what is it?” I said, and waiting for him to say it.

 

“I like………"

______________________

A/N:

I am so sorry ending like this, but at least i have updated a new chapter^^ I hope you like it...

because i do^^

~ Love Kikki~

 

-------

Comments repleid:

kittenever:  A new reader<3 welcome to my world (just jokeing). hehehe... everyone would most likely say that^^ here is a new chapter, and I hope you enjoy reading it^^