Chapter 2: Eli & his friend?

A Vampire can't love a Human?

 

The music was very loud and the club was almost full. We found table that was empty and sat down while looking around at our surroundings.  The club had a nice design and the atmosphere was cosy, but I was so used to clubs that I really didn’t care so much about that. 

“Do you want something to drink?” Son Young ask me. 

“Yeah.” I replied. We took our bag with us and went toward the bar. I order a martini for myself and Son Young.

When  I were about turn around, I bumped into someone, and spilt my drink all over him. “Damn you….” he stopped when he saw me. 

“I am so sorry.” I said, and take a napkin and try to dry the drink away. 

“It is okay” he said and took my hand. I looked up on him. He had a beautiful smile on his face. My heart skip a beat while I thought * Wow he's so beautiful.* 

“Do you want a new drink?” he asked looking at my empty glass. I nodded. He ordered me a new martini and a beer for him. He gave me the martini and asked Son Young and me if we wanted to join him and his friends in VIP area. We both nodded, and followed him.

When we got there, he opened the door, and then I saw him again. It was Eli, who saved me last night, and had a sad smile on his face when he looked on the full moon. We went go in and sat down. The guy went to change his wet shirt with a new one. 

One of the other guys came toward me and sat next to me. “Hey. I am Alexander. And you are?” he introduced himself and gave me a smile. “I am Lee Mini. Nice to meet you” I replied. Then everybody introduced themselves to us. We were talking for a while, then the guy came in and, he saw me surrounded by the others guys. He came toward me and  sat on the other side of me then Alexander. “I am Kiseob.” he said. I did introduce myself to him and we begin to have a deep conversation while he order a new martini to me. 

A little while later, Alexander asked me if I wanted to dance and I agreed. We went toward the dance floor, and began to dance. We were dancing and had it fun until Kiseob came and took me from him. This continued till everybody danced with me.

I began to get a little tired of all the dancing. When Kevin asked if me want a drink. I nodded, and followed him to the bar. He order two martinis, one for me and one for him. We went to the VIP room where the others were.

I saw Sun young was busy talking to the blond little kid I thought was to young to be here, but I didn’t say it out load. I sat down beside Kiseob, and begin talking to him again. We both was in deep conversation when Sun young said she was going home. The blond kid come with her, and I thought he was a other victim by her beauty. 

It did always end up she was taking a guy with her home and I try to stop her, but I didn’t care about it this time, I was to busy with my own guy. 

I continued talking to Kiseob, and afterwards we were on our way to my house. I was hanging arund his neck when I got a cab, because I was so drunk from all that martini I had. I told the driver the address, and looked at Kiseob afterward. 

He look me deeply in the eyes, then he kissed me deeply. I kissed him back, and when he try to entered my mouth, I let him in. He explored every corner of my mouth and left nothing untouched. We continued kissing till the driver stop outside my apartment. 

We walked out of the cab, and went in my apartment. We walk slowly in the my room, when he hug me from behind. His hand was around my waist, holding me tight, and he kissed my neck passionately. I gave a little moan while trying to turn around. I succeeded after awhile. I looked him deeply in his eyes before I passed out in his arms. 

He looked confused, staring at me who was in his arms. He lifted me up, and walked to the bed. He put me on the bed, while putting the blanket around me. He was slowly coming down towards my neck, and his fangs were showing.

“ Senguri” I whispered softly. He stopped and saw a tear glide down my cheek. He stood up and walked out the room, when he bumped into Eli. 

 

============================================

Kiseop pov:

“ What are you doing here.” I said while looking at him coldly.  He gave me a death glare.

“I live here.” he replied, and I look at him, confused. *What do he mean by saying that he lives here?* I thought when I was on my way out the door. I felt a hand over my wrist. I look back and saw Eli hand around my wrist.

“What do you want? “ I asked coldly, almost too cold. 

“ Did you bite her?” he replied while looking sadly at me. I shook my head and he let go of my wrist. I walk out the room. 

* Why does he care if I bit her or not? She is just a human, she's just our food.* I was thinking while I walk back to my apartment where they others were. 

 

========================================

Eli pov: 

* Thank God for he didn't bite her. I am so relieved to hear that.* I thought while I was looking in to her. She was laying her bed under the blanket. I could see that she was crying like last night. I walked toward her, and sat down at the end of the bed. Looking at her sad face with tears coming down her cheek, I wiped them away while kissing her forehead. 

She moved slightly, and I backed off. I was scared that I was going to wake her up. She took my wrist and pulled me down. I fell down, landing on her chest. She was locking her arms around me, in a death hold, afraid to let me go. I couldn’t move now, I was caught between her arms. I just closed my eyes and felt asleep in her tight embrace. She felt so warm and good. 

So warm and she smells good….

_________________________

A/N:

2nd chapter is out, and I am so glad…. I did have a little problem to write anything, but here it is…..

Her ex did came out earlier then expected, but whatever…. 

I have now gotta beta reader, and thanks to kpopvyshi for here, I can have a story without so many mistake that i always make...

thank u so much, kpopvyshi.. 

i hope u guys like it...


Comments please