Chapter 13: “Bad News”

A Vampire can't love a Human?

 

A/N: 

I know it is ages since I uplaod last time, but I have serious been busy with school work and other stuff. But here is the next chapter, so I really hope you guys enjoy it. I have a new Poll that I like you to answer at the end of the Chapter, so be free to answer it. It would be nice to know what you think, so that is why I made this one. 

But anyway, I have notice that many have subcribe my story and It makes me soooo happy. So I hope i don't disipoint you...

______________

Chapter 13: “Bad News”

 

They all began to eat after I sat down. We had a great time until something bad happened to break the good mood.

 

Mini picked up her phone that was ringing after walking away from the table. 

 

----

 

Mini’s pov

 

~ Phone call~

- “Moshi moshi?” I said wondering who would call me at this time. I didn’t give my phone number to random people that I don’t know, so it has to be the few who has my number.

- “Mini-cutie, It is dad.” I heard a familiar voice that I missed for so long that I almost forgot how his voice sounded like. 

-”Dad. How are you?” I said happy in the other end with a big smile on my face. 

-” I am just fine, Honey. I miss you so much. How is my little girl doing?” He said and I felt joy just listen to his voice. I really wish he was here now, so I could give him a big bear hug. 

-”That is so good to hear, dad. I am miss you to and I am so sorry for not visit you so often or call you. Everything is going fine with me too.” I replied joyfully because of this suddenly call.

-” Mini, I got a call from Seungri yesterday telling me that you are in trouble or getting into something really bad stuff, so is it true?” My dad said and my smile suddenly disappeared like it never was there at all.

-”I am coming to visit you to see all for myself, so do you still live at the apartment?” My dad continued with a serious, but still worry voice. 

-” I don’t live there. I have move in with some friends of mine that has a villa outside the town.” I replied knowing it doesn’t work arguing with him at all. Once he has settle his mind is into something nothing can stop him. 

-” Okey, send me the address and I will coming to visit you tomorrow after a meeting I have.” My dad order me like always. My feeling that thought he just want to see me as his lovely daughter again disappeared with wind. 

-”Yes, dad.” I said and soon after did I heard the pip sound in the other end. 

 

-”He didn’t even bother to say good bye to me. He only calls when he heard I in some kind of trouble that may ruin his reputation.” I shout while looking angry at my phone that I had in my hand. 

-”Mini, what is it?”  Kiseob ask me after hearing my angry voice. He looked worriedly at me and I stood there with mixed feelings , because of the call and Kiseob's sudden personality changes. I have never seen him like this and it kind of makes him more handsome and cute then his usual self.

-”We got trouble. My dad is coming.” I said with a confused look. Kiseob looked at me with a confused look to and soon understood what I meantt by “we got trouble”.

 

We joined the others and told them about the call I just got. They all were suddenly in deep thoughts about what we should do. I stood there looking at everyone when a thought hit me. 

 

-”SENGURI!!!!” I shouted out and everyone looked at me. I stood there with my mouth open like a idiot. 

-”Senguri is coming too. I am sure about it. He was the one who told my dad about this. What should I do? I never meant to get you guys into trouble.” I said and Eli was soon by my side hugging me to calm me down. 

-”Everything is fine.” he whisper in my ear while hugging me. 

-”If it is true that Mini said we should have a plan in our hand and cheek it out to me sure.” Soohyun said looking at Doo Joon.

-”You are right. My guys and I will cheek it out while you stay here figure out a plan while comfort Mini.” He said looking worriedly at me, and I was still upset over the trouble I have caused. Soon Doo Joon and his guys were out of the room like the wind on a stormy day.

 

-”It is not your fault Mini. We knew they will find us someday and trying to end our life. We have been ready for it for a long time now.” Kibum said hugging his lover in his arms. 

-”What should we do?” Alexander said hitting his hands on the table in anger and for once did he look dead serious. 

-”We should make a good plan if something bad is happening.” Soohyun said looking like he really was in deep thought when he said something unexpected. 

-”I am sure something will go bad. I can feel it.” We all look at him with big eyes and became scared after seeing how serious he was. 

 

I felt my body got slowly heavy everything around me was moving. Before I know it I was gone.

 

-”MINI?” was the last thing I heard.

 

______________________

 

~Many hours later~

 

I woke up on the sofa hearing a heated argument in the room. I sat up looking around when I noticed Doo Joon and they others were back. It looks like they was deep in thoughts and in theirs plan when I walk over without them notice it at all. 

 

-”You are awake” I heard Kiseob say; I was little surprised when he saw me. I just nodded and join the others, finishing our plans of what we are going to do.

 

Before we knew it, it was late and everyone went to bed with a heavy heart. That night didn’t I sleep well.

 

___________

A/N:

So who was it? likeable? it is soon the end of this stroy and I have seen that many of you thinks Mini will pick Eli as her new boyfriend, but I will not tell anything at all^^  That will be a suprise to you guys.  

 

Here is a new  poll I like you to answer:

~Love Kikki~