Chapter 15: the End

A Vampire can't love a Human?

Chapter 15: the End

 

-”We are finally alone.” Seungri said and I was scared as I stood looking at him smiling to me, A smile I never had seen before. It felt so unreal and cold, but still happy. I felt lost and couldn’t move at all. Seungri moved closer to me and pull me in his arms. He hugged me while I stood the lifeless. 

-”I will never let those monsters have you.” He said and then I come back to life. I pushed him away form me and gave him a big slap. 

-”They are not monsters. If someone is a monster, it is you. They are more human than you will ever be.” I shouted in anger at Seungri who was still smiling even more.

-”Really? I am a monster? Woow. That was not what you told me when we was together. You liked everything about me, even the little things. And you did even knew that I was cheating on you, but didn‘t believe it before you saw it with your own eyes. You little .” Seungri said and pointed his gun at me with a wild look on his face. 

-”I will make sure no one will ever get you, because you are mine. Only mine.” I stared at him, shocked. It was like he was possessed by something. He was totally out of control. 

-”Any last words before you die?” Seungri ask and I felt my heartbeat beat faster and louder like never before. I felt my legs giving in and soon was I on the floor sitting looking  at the crazy man pointing his gun at my head. 

-”Oh, so you have nothing. Then good bye, my love.” Seungri said and fire the gun.

 

I had close my eyes waiting to get hit, but nothing happen. I open my left eye to see what was going on. In front of me stood Eli and Kiseob. Eli sat down looking if I was aright. I just pull my arms around his neck in shiver and he put his arms around me to comfort me.. 

 

-”Thank you, Eli and Kiseob.” I whisper and my mouth felt so dry. I could see Kiseob arms bleeding. 

-”It looks like you were lucky, Mini. Your lovers have come to save you, but that will not help you at all. You all will die today.” Seungri said and laugh evil by himself.

-”I don’t think so.” I heard a familiar voice say and hit Seungri in the head before He could react. He felt on the floor like a bag of rice. 

-”It looks like I save you all.” Xander said proud of himself there he stood with his little weapon in his hand. 

-”Sun Young call us and told us everything that happen and we must get out of here the fasted we can.” Kiseob said with a serious tone. 

-”You don’t have to worry about Sun Young. Dong Ho has already get her away from here, so they are safe, but if we don’t move now. It may be to late for us. The rest of the guys are hiding to the wood if we need backup. So can you walk?” Eli said with a serious and worry tone at the same time and look at me. I nod and he help me up. Little after was we out of the house and thought we was safe until we heard a really unexpected voice. 

-”Don’t think that I will let you guys get away that fast. YOU are going to die today and that will I make sure of you do.” Seungri said with some of his man beside him with the same look as him. Like a wild animal. 

 

*What should we do?* I thought and before I know it Eli took my hand and we was running the fasted that we ever did only so we could to get away. Eli and me in the front and Kiseob and Xander in the back to back us up. The I heard a gunshot got fired form the side and before I know it was Kibum by my side stopping the bullied with his hand. 

 

I breath out and begin to run again. Seungri and his man came after us and the guys let me run first so they are sure that I will be safe while doing anything that they could do to stop Seungri and his man catching up on us. 

 

Then I heard a other gunshot then a scream. I turn around and saw Kibum on the ground all lifeless. I hold my hand in front of my mouth while my tears begin to came. But soon after was Beast and the rest of the guys out here attacking Seungri and his army. I stood frozen looking to the cold war in front of me. I could finally see My friends true nature, but to my surprise so wasn’t I scared of them, but rather the human fighting against them. I was more scared of Seungri and his man that looked like some wild animal that got slaughter by my friends. 

 

The fight lasted a long time until Seungri and his army pull out and my friends stood there looking all tired with blood all over their body. Kevin ran over to his lover that was breathing heavy after getting hit by the silver bullied. My tears continued none stop, and I ran over to the guys to check if they were alright. But then we all heard one last gunshot coming my way, but Xander suddenly stood in front of me and took my bullied.  He scream and everything became in slow motion. Xander slowly fall down and I saw Seungri hiding in the bushed smiling for himself. I felt anger and sadness come over me, but I ignore Seungri and sat down next to my best friend who took the bullied for me. He looked at me smiling and told me that he would have done everything he could to see me smiling again before he was gone…

 

I pull Xander into my lap holding him close to me like he would be alright. *He can die now, he will be aright.* I thought while I was crying over my dead best friend lying in my arms. 

 

That day we two of our friend die in a battle just to save me and Sun Young. Both was very loved and they would stay in our heart forever. Eli and the rest of the guys the kill Seungri and his man before they got way from what they had done and the government about them. And after that we bury our friend in the backyard where there laid one more grave for the long lost of guys love for long time ago. 

 

That day was the end of U-kiss and others being follow by these monster that would do anything to hunt down everyone vampire they could find. And I felt a heavy heart that day. My best friend who love me saved my from a bull that was made for me.

 

_______________

A/N: Here is the next chapter. I hope you guys like it^^ I have been so busy and same goes to my beta readers, but here it is. I will soon be done with this story, so you guys have well notice it will be a new chapter or the last one. I have write it, but will rewrite it, because I have new ideas^^

Please comment<3

~Big Hugs from Kikki~