Time for Decisions

In Love and War
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

After so long, I update :) Please enjoy it!

P.S. Is there any english native speaker who wants to be a co-author of this story? To correct the mistakes and change the sentences that are not that really good placed... And to write, of course, if you want to :)

 

 

3rd Chapter – Time for Decisions

 

From that day on, my life changed. I couldn’t forget what they had done to Se Na. How could they do that to a little kid with parents and younger brothers to take care of?’

Now I realize the coward I was back then. Always fearing the government, always turning around when police appeared, and always yelling at my sister who was doing the right thing.

Because of my cowardice, I lost her. The least I could do was to fight in her place.

Yeah, I wanted revenge. And I was going to get it. No matter what, I’d get it.

 

After we buried Se Na, our family made a pact not to mention her anymore. We buried her ID Card, her special register as a citizen, and everything we could find that belonged to her as well.

However, I couldn’t forget. I didn’t say a word to my family, but I had a plan… and the first step was going to that pub again.

 

I excused myself in front of the teacher to leave earlier, and left college. He was a bit worried, because I had never asked to leave early, but he let me. I didn’t want to bump into my friends at the gate, or they’d try to stop me from going.

I roamed those streets as usual, and got there in a matter of minutes. I didn’t even have time to breathe, I just walked in and greeted the guys in my own way.

“Ji Eun sshi”, someone called me from the side. I turned to my right and saw Xiah. He was surprised to see me there, and also a bit apprehensive. “What are you doing here?”

I faced him, fearlessly. “I came to see King.”

When I said it, everything became real. I didn’t have any doubts of what I had to do, or fear about the future. I made a promise to myself, I wouldn’t give up. Not until I see those guys who had killed my sister dying the same way as her.

“Y-You… What do you want?”

“I just want to talk to him, Xiah.”

Xiah seemed a bit confused about what to do. I saw him turning around and talking to some guys that were seated behind, but I didn’t understand the urge in his eyes. One of the guys stood up and left, making me wonder if I was even safe there.

After a while, that guy came back followed by Yoochun. Yoochun looked at me, and approached me.

“What are you doing here?”

“I came to see King”.

“I mean, why?”

I frowned. “Can’t I just do it?”

“Ji Eun sshi…. I think I suspect why you’re doing this, but forget it. It won’t work.”

“I should be the one deciding that. He’s inside, right?” I pointed to the front. “Don’t bother following me because I know the way”. With that, I left them.

Looking straight-forward, I only stopped when I reached the door. I knocked twice, and came in.

“Sorry for disturb-”, I took my words back immediately after. I honestly was not expecting to see a half- guy inside, not to mention him to be ‘King’. It was a sweet vision, and a great chance to if my purposes for coming were different. “A-aah”

“Come in”, he told me, not moving an inch from his place.

I walked a bit forward, trying to look to the side. “Hmm, I need to talk to you.”

“I get it, so say it. Oh, and look at me while you do so, okay? I think I’m more handsome than those walls….”

I blushed, hating him for putting me in that position. “Can you please dress yourself? I don’t think this is appropriate.”

“My house, my rules. Look at me, please?” He said, sarcastically.

I gulped and looked at him, trying to look at him and not his body…. It was hard.

“I-I have a favour to ask you.”

“I’m generous today… Have a seat, and tell me abo

Please log in to read the full chapter