Trapped in the Bathroom

Misconception

TOP shut his bathroom door, hoping Yoona would cooperate. He hadn't exactly been the nicest guy to her, but he needed her at this moment.

"I'll be right there!" he yelled out to In Na. He opened the door to find her dressed in a form fitting black mini-dress and snake skin pumps. He looked her up and down, wishing Yoona of SNSD wasn't currently hiding out in his bathroom.

"Are you going to let me in?"

"Why are you here?"

Crap. He didn't mean for it to come out that way. Luckily, she took it pretty well.

"Fair enough. I think I was a little out of line the other day." She walked into TOP's apartment. "You smell good," she said as she playfully pressed her nose against his neck.

"In Na..." he slowly pushed her away and she frowned.

"I know it was harsh of me to walk out on you the other day. I should have understood that you're a busy man and you forget things sometimes." She slowly walked towards the hallway that led to his bedroom. "I want to make it up to you."

Why today, God? Why of all days?

"How about you make yourself comfortable on the couch," TOP said, trying to hide his nervousness. "Do you want something to drink?"

In Na was amused. "Now you're shy?"

She continued to walk towards his bedroom and TOP had no choice but to follow her in. Yoona gasped when she heard the voices coming closer. Who was in here? And how was she going to make her getaway?

I should've just handed him the damn ticket. The... ticket.

She suddenly reached into her pocket to confirm that the ticket was still there. It was empty. Where could it possibly be? She crouched down and began searching in the dark, feeling around near her feet. Suddenly she heard a loud crunching noise and a woman struggling.

"Seunghyun, what is this? I almost fell!"

That voice. Where have I heard it before?

TOP looked extremely confused. "Garbage?"

In Na picked up the small crumpled envelope and opened it up. "A ticket to SNSD's concert?"

TOP looked like a deer caught in headlights. "I... don't even know what that's doing here."

"It's lying in your bedroom, how do you not know how it got here?"

, Yoona was thinking to herself as she facepalmed.

"Oh... SNSD ticket... well I know how Young Bae's been wanting to go, so I decided to get him one as a suprise...."

He is surprisingly a terrible liar, thought Yoona.

"So, if you bought it for Young Bae, why would you lie about not knowing what it's doing here?"

TOP did the only thing he could think of to save himself. He grabbed the paper out of her hand and tossed it to the side. He got closer and put his arms around her waist as he slowly led her to the bed.

"Seunghyun..." she moaned as he began to breathe slowly into her ear.

Yoona had her ear to the door and could not believe what was going on.

I have to get out of here.

She was scared, horrified, and for some reason, hurt as well. She saw a window. Why am I on the 4th floor?!

As TOP began moving his hands over to In Na's zipper, he remembered. He immediately stood up.

"I'm sorry In Na, I can't."

"What?" In Na was still in a daze.

They were interrupted by a high-pitched voice coming from the bathroom.

"Answer the phone! You better answer! Come on, answer!!"

! The cute aegyo ringtone she had picked for her manager Dong Wook just to piss him off. Karma is indeed a .

"Is that... your phone?"

"Umm... yeah."

"Answer it."

"No, it's ok."

"Then shut it off."

TOP walked over to the bathroom, careful not to reveal Yoona, and shut the door.

"I'll be out in a minute!" he yelled.

Yoona was on the verge of tears.

"I need to get to my drama set!" she whispered.

Even if this was all the little girl's fault, TOP felt guilty. She could have revealed herself and gotten him in trouble, but she at least had the courtesy to stay hidden.

"I have a plan."

"In Na! I'm not feeling well." In Na?

"What's wrong?"

They could hear her footsteps coming towards the door.

TOP cringed hard and prepared himself for what he was about to say. "Don't come in! I have really bad diarrhea!"

Yoona looked up at him with her eyes as wide as they could go. She was trying so hard not to laugh.

"Diarrhea? Umm... do you want me to go get you some medicine or something."

"Uh... medicine... no. I have some in here. I just... I just want to be alone."

Yoona could not hold it any longer and began to let out a high pitched sound. TOP quickly pulled her close and put his hand over . They both stared at each other, almost forgetting the situation they were in.

"What was that?"

"Oh, that was me, sorry it's painful."

Yoona began shaking with silent laughter and TOP wouldn't let his gaze go. She stopped almost as soon as she had started and could only stare back, almost beginning to feel uncomfortable.

"Oh no, it's ok. Please let me know if anything comes up. I don't want to be worried. I have to film tonight, so text me."

"I will." TOP was still looking into Yoona's eyes as he said it. They heard In Na pick up her stuff and they stayed still until they heard his front door close. Yoona quickly moved his hand, that was still on her lips.

"What is your problem?! How can you lock me up like this."

"What's your problem?! What are you doing here anyway."

Yoona walked into TOP's room to retrieve the crumpled envelope from the floor. "Here. Our concert ticket. For YOUNG BAE."

"Oh what, there isn't a ticket for me?"

Yoona cackled. "Like we'd even want you there!"

"I wouldn't go even if you begged me to!"

With that Yoona looked back and gave him a dirty look. "You know, you really ruined the image of Big Bang's TOP for me today. Have fun with your explosive diarrhea."

"YAH!" TOP turned bright red as Yoona ran out of the apartment. She didn't even say goodbye as she remembered Dong Wook was waiting downstairs. She ran into the van.

"What were you drowning in there? I was about to go knock on the door." Her manager told her. She had ended up telling him she was going to use the bathroom after her manager had offered to drop the envelope off to her unnie himself. And boy did she ever.

"Just a little indigestion, oppa. I have to start taking your advice and eating healthier."

"I'm always right!" They both laughed together, her oppa at his own toilet jokes and Yoona while remembering a panicked TOP yelling out about his diarrhea. She was smiling to herself until she remembered the reason he had to yell it out in the first place.

In Na. His girlfriend. I wonder who she is...