You again?

Misconception

Yoona and Yuri stood outside the door to their dorm and began fumbling with the keys. They immediately heard giggles and the bustling of 7 pairs of feet.

Oh great, Yoona thought as she opened the door. The girls stood huddled together, most of them with cheesy smiles on their faces.

"So..." began Tiffany.

"So..." replied Yoona.

"So it ended up being Big Bang!" Yuri could not contain her excitement any longer. The girls swarmed around her, all talking over eachother.

"Please, please. I can only answer one question at a time!" Yuri grabbed a pair of large sunglasses that were sitting on their coffeetable and sat on the couch with her legs crossed, getting into press conference mode. Yoona rolled her eyes, but could not help but laugh at her roommate's antics.

"Yes, Tiffany?" Yuri pointed at Fany. 

Tiffany giggled. "Kwon Yuri-ssi, which members of Big Bang did you meet?"

"Ahem... well... it may or may not have been... Taeyang and TOP!"

The girls erupted in screams and laughter.

"Settle down girls or I won't answer anymore questions. Next, Hyoyeon!"

Hyoyeon was not amused. "I don't have time for this! Just tell us what happened!"

Yuri broke out a mischeivious smile. "Tsk, tsk. So impatient! Ok well... I gave Taeyang my number!"

Hyoyeon and Sooyoung held on to eachother and fell on their knees dramatically.

"Not Taeyang! Anyone but y Taeyang!" Sooyoung cried out with her hand at her forehead.

"I knew you girls would be jealous!" Yuri was enjoying their pain.

As Yuri continued to give details, Yoona found the perfect opportunity to escape without having to answer any questions.

"Hold it right there!" Sargeant Sica was not going to let her go so easily. "I didn't lend you my clothes for nothing! Get your over here, Im Yoona!"

Yoona sighed, but found it difficult to hide her smile.

"You took TOP from me, too?" Sooyoung inquired.

"I don't even know what you guys like about him! He is SO rude in person. And you wouldn't believe how arrogant he is."

The girls all turned to Yuri for confirmation.

"They were flirting the entire time!" Yuri said with a smirk.

"LIAR!" Yoona shrieked "Here, take this!" She took the blazer off and handed it to Jessica. "I didn't get any numbers." She marched off to her room and shut the door.

"Since when is it this easy to annoy her?" questioned Sunny. "We're always the one trying to get her to shut up."

Yuri knowingly smiled. "I'm telling you girls..."

Yoona tried getting a few hours of sleep, knowing that tonight's filming would go on until morning. It was almost impossible with Yuri's phone going off every 2 minutes.

"Yoona..."

"What do you want? It's almost time for me to get up and you haven't let me sleep at all."

"Can you.... do me a small favor?"

Yoona rolled over in her bed to face Yuri.

"Tell me."

"Well, I really want Taeyang to go to our concert in Seoul. The one two days from now."

"And?"

"And it's going to be impossible to get a ticket to him since Seungri won't be in school tomorrow."

"And?"

"And you're already going out that way to film anyway so... can you drop one off at Taeyang's apartment?"

"Fine."

Yuri smiled brightly. "That was easy!"'

Yoona smiled back. "You annoyed me today, but I like to see you happy. Text me the address and I'll tell Dong Wook oppa I'm visiting an 'unnie'." They both giggled.

That night, she convinced her manager to leave a half hour early so she could drop something off to her "unnie" from school. She reached the destination, prepared with her sunglasses and hoodie to cover up her face in case any of Taeyang's fans were hanging around outside.

Hmm... no fans? Strange.

She proceeded to take the elevator to the fourth floor. The building looked very upscale on the inside. Most of the floors were marble and the walls were decorated with famous European paintings. She reached apartment 405 and knocked on the door. She waited for Taeyang to open the door when she heard her phone go off. It was a text from Yuri.

Yul: Don't kill me.

Yoona was prepared for the worst. 

Me: What did you do now?

Yul: Are you there?

Me: I'm at the door.

Yoona knocked on the door again. He was taking too long.

Yul: Taeyang lives at the YG dorms. The only one who lives by himself is TOP. The fans haven't found his apartment yet. We had to send you there instead. I'm sorry.

Yoona read the text over and over, hoping she had misread it the first few times. It was too late to make a run for it. She looked up to find TOP in a white bath robe, looking just as puzzled as she was.

"Stalker..."

Yoona could not believe her unnie at this moment. Not only did she send her to this ert's house without telling her, but she must've not even warned him that she was coming.

"Calm down, it's not what you think, byuntae."

TOP reached out and grabbed Yoona by the arm and pulled her inside. He shut the door and locked it. 

"Wha.. what do you think you're doing?" Yoona was caught off guard.

"I think you're the one that needs to calm down. I just don't want to risk anyone seeing us together. Now... explain."

Yoona looked back and TOP and realized what he was... or wasn't wearing. She became flustered.

"I can't talk if you're standing there practically !"

"What, do I make you nervous?" TOP laughed. "You're the one standing at my doorstep this late. Speak."

Yoona stayed silent for a few awkward seconds, assessing the situation. She could barely look him in the eye.

The faster I say it, the faster I'm out of this situation.

"You know our date earlier..."

Top raised an eyebrow. "Taeyang and Yuri's date. I was just there to help him out. I don't know what alterior motives you had."

Yoona began gritting her teeth. "Would you let me finish?"

Suddenly, there was a knock at the door. TOP froze.

"Who is it?" he called out to the unknown guest.

"It's me, Seunghyun." A woman's voice. TOP's cool demeanor completely melted away and he began to panic. He grabbed Yoona by the arm again. She resisted as he led her into his room and into his master bathroom. 

"You !"

"Please." For once, he sounded sincere. Yoona stayed silent as the door shut in her face. She was lost in the darkness that was Big Bang TOP's bathroom.

I am too damn nice.