Last Day and Future

Unforgettable

Today would be last day of Kai's long holiday . Time flew so fast right , how I wish I can turn back time.

And also he would miss her.

When will he come back to this place again.

Eventhough their first time meet but he already miss her. Kai just enjoying sea breeze from the sea and readily to leave that place.

'Where is she?',Kai thought himself . He knew today was his last day but he don't see her today.

"Kai-shii!!",someone call him . He turn back and 'It's her!',he thought himself. "Kai-shii",Jiyeon said while pant her breath after running.

"I-I just want to say take care in your way back to Seoul",Jiyeon said.

Kai just stare at her and suddenly hug her.

"Kai-shii,why?",she said after Kai hug her.

"Let's stay like this for a while",Kai said as he hug her tightly.

Kai let go of the hug and said "Jiyeon-shii,I don't know if we can met again or not but surely I will come back",Kai said.

"I will miss you",Kai said as he lean for a kiss.

Jiyeon just enjoy the kiss , their passionate kiss on the seaside of beach.

"I will miss you too",Jiyeon said as the tear drop.

 

How long is it been? Is it one month , he looks back the calendar . It's already been 3 years since he left that place.

Their memories would he keep into a place that nobody will touch it . It was his privacy .

He look at back those picture that he takes , their photos .

He still doing his job as professional photographer , and know he has contract with SM Company so he can't have any holiday like he want .

Sometimes he only has a day as a holiday , he also has to take photos for album cover of their artist like TVXQ , SHINee , Super Junior , BoA , Kangta , 

f(x) , Girls Generation . Most of it their company artist , he would never complain it because it his job afterall . 

"Kai-shii , here",Krystal said as she gives Kai a hot coffee after photoshoot.

Krystal,

Krystal is the only girl that he can be a friend in that company . When he first joined that company , he got lost and so he meet Krystal .

"Kai-shii , your work chinccha daebak",Krystal said and smile.

"It's nothing",Kai said and shyly smile.

Kai treat Krystal not more as friend morever both of them same age so they would be comfortable with each other.

Also Kai has met his only childhood friend and also his bestfriend , Lee Taemin of SHINee.

Some people would assume that both of them is like sibling , 

"Kai-shii,I would have to go now for next schedule.Bye",Krystal said as she wave her hand.

 

"Next project we would be on Jeju Island",CEO said.

'What?! Jeju Island !',Kai thought himself.

Kai can't concentrate himself when he heard his CEO want to have their new project at Jeju Island for their new drama.

"Meeting ends",CEO said.

One month then , all staff pack their thing for their project in Jeju Island.

There's a one person who is really happy about this , it was Kim Jongin.

He really can't wait for them to arrive there , there's only one important thing he want to go there , to meet her.

"Cut !",the director said . "That's all for today , we will shoot it tomorrow . You all can have break".

Kai was incharge for the drama's picture , so he should take any photo like behind the scenes , and also the cast in that drama.

It was in the evening , Kai spend time himself by walking at seaside of the beach and he saw that girl.

That girl.The girl that's make he can't breath.Jiyeon.

She was playing with water by herself.

He try to get closer to Jiyeon slowly and to make her suprise."Jiyeon-shii",Kai said and smile.

"W-who are you?",Jiyeon said with a pale face and start to run.

Kai feels weird when Jiyeon acts like that so he just following her.

 

Sorry for this chapter , is it short short and short right ? I don't know why would Jiyeon acts like that ? I think next chapter would be final . And good news . I have new next story and the character is KRIS . Our hottie leader , oh yeah ! Please comment more :)

P/S : And for YippieM , you want me to die O.O , okay let's die together , hahaha . LOL , joking and thanks for comment also others