"Bada"

Unforgettable

How would Kim Jongin or usually be called as Kai have this long holiday ,

He never got this long holiday especially he is one of the famous professional photographer. Almost all top magazines would choose him as the

photographer of the model . He would know what angle to take the picture. He also one of the young photographer that already famous in his age.

"It would be honour to have you as the photographer for our magazine",one of the representive said as she shook his hand with Kai.

"Deh , I will start my work", Kai said as he start to setting up his camera.

It will be his last work for today and tomorrow he will start his holiday.

"Could you please move a little bit",Kai said as he instruct the model to do a right pose that he want.

"Click"

"Click"

"Done!",the staff said.

"Kamsahamnida.Thank you for your hard work",they said and bow each other.

Kai start pack his camera and the only location he want to go is his home.He already has his only plan for his holiday.

He already buy the plane ticket to go to Jeju Island , the place that will calm his mind for all his work that can only stress him.

"So tired",Kai said as he took of his clothes and go to shower.

 

As the bright morning sushine , he already walk into coffee shop and buy his morning coffee.

He still just in time for the flight to depart.

Finally after a short-time flight , he arrive to his destination.

Kai paid for his taxi fare and arrive to his place him to stay . It really was a nice chalet to stay with sea as the scenery.

Kai put off all his bags and he run to the sea and scream "BADA-YAA!!"

"It was refreshing",he said and start to splashing the water by himself.

Soon he takes all his bag and go to his chalet that he reserved.

Kai then clean himself and went out again with his camera , not the camera that he always use to take model picture but the nicest one for this 

comfortable holiday.

As soon he take the pictures of scenery , he saw a girl with a wavy hair and wearing a beautiful white dress.

She was enjoying the sea breeze and playing the water by herself and also Kai is taking that girl photo.

When he want to browse the picture that he take , he get shock when "Stalking too much?"

"Woah!",Kai said as he saw the girl that he took picture a while ago.

That girl snatch his camera and run away.

"Yah!",Kai shouted and he start to chase that girl.

That girl start to making fun of him as she fakely want to throw his camera into the water.

"Give me back !",Kai shouted.

"Let see if you can get it back",that girl said.

"YAH!",Kai said as he run to that girl and he accidentally tripped on that girl.

"Ouch!",that girl said and awkward stare into Kai eyes as Kai is on top of her.

"Mianhe",Kai stand up akwardly.

"Here",that girl said as she give back Kai's camera.

That girl start to walk as Kai said "Leave away after you stealing my camera".

That girl turn back and said "So,you want to me to pay for stole your camera.It's not damage at all",

She just walk and leave him alone .

 

On the evening , he had plan to rest himself on the beach chair nearby the beach with his sunglasses.

He feel a bit uncomfortable as he felt someone covering the sunlight rays.

He took off sunglasses and saw that girl again.

"You?",he said.

"Resting comfortable mister I see",she said and smile.

"Why you again?",Kai ask.

"I'm just want to enjoying myself",she said and smile to the sea.

"Enjoying yourself with disturbing me?",Kai ask with annoyed face.

"Anii,I'm just passing by and saw you mister resting",she said.

"Sea sure calm your mind right?",she said and smile.

"I wish I can live by seaside all time",she said and smile again.

Kai just stare at her with amazed.

"What's your name? I'm Jiyeon , Park Jiyeon",she said and smile.

"Kai . Kim Jongin",he said.

"So Kai-shii , what you do having holiday at Jeju",Jiyeon said.

"Releasing stress , taking photos of scenery.",Kai said.

"How bored , how about me taking you to interesting place?",Jiyeon said as he grab Kai's hand and run to go the place that Jiyeon want to go.

Kai just dumbfounded and follow her where she want to go.

"Here",she said as she let go his hand.

It was Teddy Bear Museum , that museum is really famous and the place that almost all tourist would go.

"Kajja",Jiyeon said as she walk into museum.

Jiyeon really look amazed to see the various type of teddy bear with different size,clothes and more.

"Kai-shii,look at this.Cute isn't it?",Jiyeon said and looks like a child.

He just smile and look at other teddy bears.

After that she takes him to go to Seonimgyo Bridge . It was really a pretty scenery.

Kai takes picture of the beautiful scenery from that bridge and also he takes photo of Jiyeon silently.

It already in night so they would promise to go out with each other again to see more interesting place.

 

Next day , Jiyeon nicely dress in yellow dress that looks so beautiful on her.

Kai just amazed to see that beautiful girl in front of her.

"Kajja",she said again.

Their first destination for that day is Hallasan Mountain.It was really beautiful mountain.

"Woah.It's refreshing",Jiyeon said.

After a few days,both of them were sitting on one of the rock at Yangduam Rock.

"Gomawoyo",Kai said.

"For all this? Actually it's nothing.I enjoy it",Jiyeon said and smile.

"It's fun to enjoy this sometime",Kai said and smile.

"How about taking pictures?",Kai said as he grab her to sit beside him.

He start to taking pictures with Jiyeon unready.

"Yah! I don't even ready to take it",Jiyeon said and pout.

"Let's take it again",Jiyeon said and smile.

Both of them take it until Kai kiss her cheek.She just shy and about to go until Kai grab her again for one more kiss , not at cheek but lips.

Jiyeon try to let him go but she can't her body don't react . Both of them just enjoying the passionately kiss.

 

How is it ? I know you want more right , there will be continue . How about I make Jiyeon die ? What's your opinion ?