I Wish We Can Be Together Forever

Unforgettable

Kai know his wrong for leave for a long time but what happen to Jiyeon after 3 years. 

Why she can't remember me ?

Kai follow him until she run into one of the vegetable shop , he pant his breath and walk slowly into the vegetable shop.

And nobody in that vegetable shop. "Is someone here?"Kai shouted.

He heard of someone footstep and decided to wait for a while until an old woman appear.

"Can I help you young man ?" that old woman said and smile.

"Is there young girl name Jiyeon here ?" Kai ask.

"I don't see anybody come in here . Is there anything else ?" the old woman ask again and sweetly smile.

"No-nothing" Kai said and smile.

He left from that shop and feel weird . How can there's nobody come into that shop ? And why Jiyeon don't remember me ?

He thinking that again and again .

 

"Jiyeon-ah?" the old woman called .

"Here , do-does he already left ?" Jiyeon ask with pale face .

"Deh , why my beautiful granddaughter ?" she said and start to her granddaugher's hair .

Jiyeon's always by her side after both of her parent's died .

She felt guity can't take care Jiyeon like other's parent eventhough she's just as her halmoeni .

"He call-called my name and start to chase me" Jiyeon said .

"Halmoeni , how did he know my name ? I never saw him before" Jiyeon said .

"Maybe it just coincident" her halmoeni said and smile .

A few months after Kai left Jiyeon , Jiyeon involved into car accident that lost her memories .

And her halmoeni take care of her about a month at the hospital .

 

'But why that young man looks familiar to me?' halmoeni thought .

'Is it that guy from 3 years ago that my granddaughter always talked about ?' halmoeni thought again .

"Halmoeni !" Jiyeon said and startled her halmoeni .

"Kkamjjagi" halmoeni said .

"Mian halmoeni" she said and smile . "Can I take a walk at the beach ?" Jiyeon said and pout .

"Of course you can my yeppeo granddaughter" her halmoeni said as she pinch Jiyeon's nose lightly .

"Halmoeni !",she said after her halmoeni pinch her nose . "Gomawo" Jiyeon said and hug her halmoeni .

'I hope there's nothing happen to Jiyeon' , her halmoeni thought .

 

"We will do a photoshoot for this drama at the beach seaside" the director said .

"Deh" all the staff said .

Shim Changmin who is the actor of the drama get ready for his shot .

"Move a little bit into that side" Kai said as he focusly to the model .

"Make your pose a bit to that side"

"Done"

After that it was turn of the main lead of girl who is Lee Yeon Hee . and also the other actors .

It was finally for the last shot when Kai saw that girl .

It's Jiyeon .

 

Jiyeon is calmly walking on the beach sand without any shoes .

She just enjoy the breeze and playing with the water alone .

But as she walking on the beach seaside , she saw that guy .

That guy who called her by her name . And she saw he was taking pictures of that model .

But when she saw him snapping photos , she feel that her head dizzy .

And those memories come back again on the same time slowly .

She start to hold her head and feel black after that .

 

Kai just finish his job and all the staff already pack their stuff and back to the hotel .

After Kai finish keep his camera and also lenses into his bag , he saw a girl hold her head and suddenly faint .

He ran to her and saw it's Jiyeon .

He quickly carried her to the hospital . While Jiyeon in the E.R. , Kai saw her bag and also her phone .

He start to search name on that phone and only one contact in the phone and it's 'Halmoeni'

He called it and suddenly the old woman answered it "Yobeosayo ? Jiyeon-ah ?"

"Ah , I'm not Jiyeon but Jiyeon's now is at the hospital" Kai said nervously .

"What happen to her ?!" she said with a panic mode .

"She faint at the beach seaside" Kai said .

 

 

"JIYEON-AHH !!" the old woman said as she ran to the E.R. that Jiyeon's in .

"Halmoeni ?" the young man said .

"Deh , I assumely that you who was called me right ?" halmoeni ask .

"Deh" Kai said and smile .

"And also you are that guy who was chasing my granddaughter ?"halmoeni ask .

"Deh" Kai said and smile .

Halmoeni start to tell Jiyeon's condition after the car accident . and also Kai introduces himself ,

The doctor now out from E.R. and he said to them how's Jiyeon condition .

 

"Appa", the young boy who is on 4 years old start to run to his father .

"What my little prince want ?" he said and take that young boy on his lap .

Kim Jongin start to kiss his son on the cheek .

"Appa , it's ticklish" the young boy said when Jongin start to tackle his stomach .

"Uri Jaehyo now a big boy" Jongin said and tackle his son .

"Omma , appa bully me" the 4 year old Jaehyo said after saw her mum brought some snacks .

"Let me hit appa" the young woman said and hit her husband lightly .

"Here , I already hit appa" the young woman said and start to coax his son .

The married couple look at their little prince sleeping after tired playing .

"I always love you my only in my heart Park Jiyeon" her husband said .

"I always love you too my only shining knight armour Kim Jongin" her wife said .

Her husband start to kiss his wife passionately.

"Shut , uri baby is sleeping" his wife said.

"Yeobo , I always want another child and this time I want daughter" her husband whisper on his wife ear .

"How about we do it right now" he whisper again and smirk .

"Yah" she hit him playfully on his chest while his husband start to carried him with bridal-style .

And their direction is now is their room .

 

And that's how love began till end .

It's all about fate and destiny .

 

Guysss , this would be final chapter and this story would be complete . How's the last chapter ? Is it lame and boring ? I know it's boring right . Comment pleasee . Also I make Kris and Jiyeon story :

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/209458/memories-jiyeon-exo-exom-kris

 

With a lot of love , BYE !