Beach Confession II

Teardrops On My Guitar

 

YEONJUNG'S POV:

Upon seeing the yacht earlier, it gave me a romantic and overwhelming feel in it. I was so thankful to met these gorgeous boys who made my life more happy and colorful. As the boys left, Sungyeol oppa and I went to the upper deck. I was so amazed with the beauty of the place. I was so shocked with how the whole deck was decorated that I forgot Sungyeol oppa was standing beside me and letting me enjoy the scenery. There are flower petals scattered everywhere and candles lighten the whole deck. Sungyeol oppa excused himself as I sat to the 2 seat table with 2 candles. The yacht suddenly moved like going near to the bridge. I stood up and interrupted when I heard a voice. "Don't. Just sit and wait." I looked up to see Sungyeol oppa walking towards me. I nodded and did what he told me. 

SUNGYEOL'S POV:

When we got to the upper deck, I can see in her eyes how she was so happy. I'm thankful that she finally moved on. It hurts me to see her sad. I was lost in my thoughts when my phone vibrated. I received a message from Myungsoo. I excused myself from Yeonjung and went inside to tell the yacht's driver to move now. As we came closer and closer to the bridge. We can see the bridge lights. It was really colorful. Myungsoo had really prepared for this day. I hope it will be successful. I led Yeonjung at the corner of the yacht so she can see it more clearly. 

YEONJUNG'S POV:

As Sungyeol oppa led me to the corner of the yacht, I can see the bridge more clearly. As we move closer there, I was so shocked to what I see. The oppas are there;standing, holding the big banners hanging on the bridge. A tear fell on my eye as I read what is written on the banner: YEONJUNG PLEASE ACCEPT MY LOVE. Suddenly, Sungyeol oppa whispered into my ears, "Yeonjung-ah, look up into the sky." I looked up, just to see colorful fireworks then an hellicopter passed by with a lightning banners too: YEONJUNG SARANGHAE LOVE MYUNGSOO OPPA. I finally broke down into my knees as someone held me before I literraly fell as tears continue to flow down to my face. I looked up to see Myungsoo oppa beside me. 

"Surprise!" Myungsoo oppa said and hand me a beautiful bouquet of pink and red roses. "Oppa!" I sniffled. He wiped my tears using his thumb as he whispered. "Uljima." I just hugged him tightly as I whispered into his ears. "Gomawo oppa!" I broke the hug and  we looked into each other's eyes. "So... Is that a yes?" I constantly nodded as I gave him a small peck on his lips.

AUTHOR'S POV:

A smile crept up to their faces. Myungsoo started to lean in. Yeonjung felt wet on her lips. She can feel the passionate kiss between them. "I love you..." He whispered as he broke into the kiss. He stared at her. "I love you too.." she said. "Let's eat?" He exclaimed. She nodded. They sat into the 2 seat table. A butler showed up holding a bottle of champagne and wine glasses. Soon after the butler came, the waiter appeared and served their foods. In the middle of their dinner, a violinist came and played sweet music that blends well with the surroundings. "Did you enjoyed the food?" he asked when they were almost done. "Yes oppa, thank you." They smiled to each other. They stood up from their seats and went at an area where they can feel the oceans breeze. Yeonjung started to feel cold for she can feel her body shivering but she stopped when Myungsoo wrapped his jacket to her. A smile crept up to her face as she stared to Myungsoo's face. "Don't stare at me like that or I'll might melt down." Myungsoo joked. They both chuckled and stared into each other's eyes. Myungsoo started to lean in once again as Yeonjung closed her eyes knowing what Myungsoo will do. As Myungsoo's face was just inch away, they heard a loud voice. "YAH!" They both stopped from their tracks andlooked up to see the boys. "Hi~ did we interrupted something?" Dongwoo asked. They both looked away. Sungyeol smacked his head. "Yeah! Can't you see?"