New Set of Friends

Teardrops On My Guitar

 

Chapter 4- New Set of Friends

AUTHOR'S POV:

The next morning, they headed to Seoul as soon as Yeonjung knew and agreed to parents' plan. As they arrived, school staffs welcomed them by warm hellos. While her parents are talking to the school president, who is also her father's friend, she roam around the school. She ended up at the school garden. She gawked at how beautiful it was. As Yeonjung enter, she was welcomed by red and pink roses surrounding at the entrance of the garden. She walk through the mini hallways full of flowers and found a big oak tree at the middle with a bench beside it. She headed towards the tree and leaned against it. She sighed happily. She closed her eyes and feel the fresh air run through her face.

Until she heard a groan. She stood up. She went to look behind the tree. She was shocked to see him. "YOU!" they both yelled in unison. "What are you doing here?" The guy stood up and smirked. "Shouldn't I should be the one to ask that? Why are you here?" She looked away. "Why should I answer you." She started to walk away when a hand grabbed her arm and pulled her behind the tree. She found herself staring up into the guy's piercing eyes. "Is that the manner you always shown when someone is talking to you? Huh?" She pushed the guy. "So? What?" Then she ran away.

THE GUY'S POV:

"Aish! That girl!" He whispered to himself. His phone rang. It's his bestfriend. "Yoboseyo? Sungyeol?" He exclaimed. "Nae. It's me. Go at the office now."The guy yelled happily. "Aish! I'm busy. Why I need to go there?" He asked irritated. "Wae? Wae? There's a new student here. Father wants us to meet her." He hang up.

YEONJUNG'S POV: 

"Aish! That boy ruined my mood. But... What is he doing here? I wonder why?" She whispered to herself. She went towards the office and knocked. "Come in!." She entered and saw a good-looking boy looks like with the same age as her. "Oh! Yeonjung-ah, you're finally here." Her mom exclaimed. "Hyunsoo, this is our daughter, Han Yeonjung," Appa introduced me and I bowed. "Annyeonghaseyo." The president bowed and greeted me too, "Annyeong Yeonjung-ah! By the way, this is my son, Lee Sungyeol." The boy bowed and greeted us. "Annyeong Mr. and Mrs. Han. Annyeong Yeonjung-ah! Let's be friends." he exclaimed happily. *What's with this guy? He looks like a choding.* I faked a smile, "Nae." We both headed outside and he tour me around the whole campus. He also taught to me the school rules. I found out that he is a funny and nice companion. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

AUTHOR'S POV:

Today is when the school starts. Yeonjung woke up early and changed to her uniform. Since she lived at the school's dormitory, she don't need to be that fast because she won't be late. She headed downstairs when clock strikes at 7:00 AM. School starts at 7:30 AM. She entered the school campus and search for Sungyeol since he is her only friend. Yes, starting when she met him, they became close. She got tired of searching so she went to her locker first. She rearranged her locker, which came equipped with a pullout wardrobe rack and custom built shelves. 

As she walked down the hallway, she bumped to someone. "Yah! Watch where you going." She knows whose voice was that. She looked up. "Yah! You were the one didn't look also in your way. Babo!" The guy got irritated and walked away as he bumped into her shoulders. "YAH!" she shouted. "Why you need to bump me?" All the students are staring at them. Whispers are heard. "What's going on here?" a voice echoed through the hallways. She went to his side. "Sungyeollie oppa, he bumps me even I didn't do anything to him." she pouted and bowed her head. "Yah! Kim Myungsoo, why did you bump m baby~" he cooed. "EH? when did I-" she was cut off when Sungyeol grabbed her wrist and made a walk towards Myungsoo. "Sungyeol, that baby of yours, is annoying and clumsy." he exclaimed coldly. "Yah!" Sungyeol hit his shoulder. "Wait! Wait! Stop." A good-looking guy said looks like a senior. "Myungsoo, she's a girl. Did you forget? And don't make Sungyeol mad or he will be an annoying crybaby again." he whispered into Myungsoo's ears but Yeonjung heard. "Yeah, yeah. Whatever." He walks away.

"Yeonjung-ah, don't mind him. By the way, this is my friends, Infinite." Sungyeol introduced the guys behind him. "Infiniteu?" Sungyeol nodded. "This is our leader, he's a senior, Sunggyu, this is Dongwoo hyung, this is Hoya hyung and our diva maknae whose still on middle school, Sungjong." Sungyeol pointed one by one. "Annyeong! Yeonjung imnida." She bowed. "Annyeong!" they exclaimed. "Well, bye guys. Going to accompany Yeonjung to class first. See you at lunch." Sungyeol accompany her to her class. "Yeonjung-ah, I'll come here at lunch, ok?" She nodded and did a hand sign. "Bye."

That's how her freshmen year starts. But as time passes by she also got close to Myungsoo than Sungyeol. Like their whole world turns 180 degree. Because they are like a bickering strangers turn to a look alike couple besties. That's when they realize their feelings for each other deepen than bestfriends.