Beach Confession

Teardrops On My Guitar

 

YEONJUNG's POV:

[School dormitory and room]

I woke up as I heard a voice. "Yeonjung-ah wake up!" I groaned. "Few minutes." I muttered under my breath. He shook me harder. "Yeonjung-ah wake up!" I sat up and hit him with my pillows. "Go. Away." I yelled and laid again. I came back to my senses and noticed I just talked to someone and it's a guy. I looked up to see Sungyeol oppa smiling at me. "Yah! Oppa, how did you get in here?" He slicked my forehead. "I have my ways. And remember it's school's dormitory. Now, go clean yourself and pack your things we'll have a 2 days and 1 night vacation at the beach." I just slyly nodded and headed towards the bathroom. "I'll now go downstairs and wait for you at the lobby." I heard Sungyeol oppa yelled. 

SUNGYEOL'S POV:

I woke Yeonjung-ah early so we can do the plan. It's been 30 minutes since I came down from Yeonjung's room. Suddenly, I remembered, "Oh god~ I forgot she has bad sense in fashion." I whispered to myself. I quickly went to her room again just to see her finish and packing her things. She was wearing a black striped tanktop with white sleveless cardigan, maong shorts and matching pairs of white high cut canvas shoes. "Not bad." I muttered. Yeonjung suddenly looked back and saw me. "Oh! Oppa you came back?" I nodded. "Yeah. I thought of helping you with your things." I carry her things after she zipped it and we headed downstairs to meet up with the guys. 

AUTHOR'S POV:

As they sit inside the car, Yeonjung noticed someone is missing. She tapped Sungyeol and asked, "Oppa, where's Myungsoo oppa?" When everyone heard them, they all looked at Sungyeol giving stares that don't tell her. "Uh.. Myungsoo is busy so he said he'll just come afterwards." They all looked relief. "Yeah, that's right-" Dongwoo was cut off by Sungjong as Sungjong cover his mouth and mouthed to her. "Don't mind hyung and his Kenya language." She just nodded. Suddenly, Bubble Pop played. Sungjong perked up and dance with the rhythm. They all joined Sungjong and danced. The funcontinues until they drifted off to sleep. 

YEONJUNG'S POV:

I woke up as the sun ray hit my face since I'm sitting near the car's window. I looked out the window and saw the clouds slowly drifting by. I could see the beautiful ocean waves moving along the surface. It all looked so beautiful. I looked around and saw the oppas are still asleep.  As we reached, I slowly woke them up. We sprang up from our seats, grabbed all our belongings, and rushed towards the ocean. We laid our stuff down on the sand as we looked around the beach. The oppas run towards the water and splashed each other. "Oppas, I'm going to change first." I yelled. "Okay." They yelled in unison. I went towards the yacht where we will spend the night and headed to the bathroom to change into a comfortable tanktop, shorts and flipflops. Afterwards, I went back and we played at the water.

AUTHOR'S POV:

They decided to took pictures while Sungyeol acted as the videographer and took a video of them. In the middle of going to the next site they choose to took pictures with, they saw local foreigners who was out to grab a drink to the beach's restaurant. "Should take pictures with them?" Sunggyu asked happily. They nodded and motion Sungyeol as the director to approached the foreigners. "Hello!" he greeted. "Hello~ Hi~" the foreigners greeted back. "Do you know how to speak... uhm... Korean?" They nodded. "Yeah." They all grinned. "Can we take pictures with all of you?" They nodded and took a picture. 

The beach found the evening yet Myungsoo is still not there. They all entered the yacht and rest. As they fixed their things, Sungyeol and the others except to Yeonjung got a message from Myungsoo. It's their cue to leave.

On a warm spring day, a guy called his friends to come over to their hang out place. The sound of the door was heard. The guys entered the place. "Yo! Myungsoo, why did you suddenly called us?" Dongwoo asked as they all sat on the chairs. "Well, you know... I want... I want to confess-" Myungsoo was cut off by Sunggyu. "I knew it. You're going to confess to Yeonjung-ah, right?" He nodded. Woohyun perked up and sit beside him. "So.. want us to help you?" He nodded again. "Ah! I have an idea. A film making, video proposal?" Sungjong exclaimed. "No! A beach confession is the best confession ever." Hoya recommend. They all agreed. "Guys, bring Yeonjung to the beach and have fun and at night bring her to the yacht, Hoya hyung can you be the one who fixed about the yacht? Please tell Auntie, I need one. And please make it sure that it'll face the bridge. Guys I'll message you for your cue, go to the bridge and leave Sungyeol and Yeonjung together. I can do the others. Call?" Myungsoo said his plan. "CALL!" 

SUNGGYU'S POV:

"Guys, let's go buy food. Sungyeol and Yeonjung stay here." I said after we received the message. After we left them, we ran to the bridge.  We saw Myungsoo standing with a bunch of guys. "Myungsoo!" We yelled. "Oh guy's you're finally here. By the way, they are the one who'll help me. He's Jason, a videographer, they are Arvin, Kai, Kibum, Jonghyun, Daniel and Mark, the banner party and they are Hyunsoo sunbae, Jin Ho sunbae, Shidae sunbae and Sooman sunbae, they are the cameramens." Myungsoo introduced the guys behind him. "Woah~ Hyung this is DAEBAK!" Sungjong exclaimed and we started. Myungsoo made a call to Sungyeol to let him know.