Phone

Who Ever Said We Were Innocent?

After that talk, they headed to the hotel. As the Super Junior members arrived, they saw Girls' Generation standing and waiting for them. The smiled at each other.

"Hello." Super Junior bowed.

"Hello." Girls' Generation bowed back.

"Thanks for coming on such short notice." Taeyeon smiled.

"It's okay." Leeteuk smiled back. The atmosphere suddenly turned all 'lovey dovey'. Both the Super Junior members and the Girls' Generation members sighed.

"Ahem." They coughed in union.

"S-Sorry." Leeteuk said with a awkward smile.

"Anyway, let's go in." Eunhyuk said as the others nodded.

"Sure thing." Hyoyeon grinned as she clinged onto Eunhyuk's arms.

Soon the Super Junior members were together with their lover (You can pair them up yourself~). They all sat down in the lobby which didn't have any people. Maybe one or two. Since the hotel workers became used to having both idols around, they had already made sure there wasn't any paparrazi (How nice of them~).

"So..." Siwon started.

"Where could have Joohyun gone?" Jessica asked in a irritated way.

"Well, it must have been important. She won't usually go off by herself without informing you guys." Hankyung spoke as the others nodded in union.

"Important... we don't have anything important going on." Sooyoung told them.

"Well... maybe it was a personal matter." Shindong added.

"I can't be that... her family is our family. If anything happened, her Umma would have told us." tiffany remembered.

"So... is she turning rebellious?" Kibum asked them.

"I don't think so... she hasn't been acting rebellious... not to say that her personality hasn't changed..." Hyoyeon thought deeply.

"Her personailty has changed?" Yesung asked.

"Well... she seems... happier? Joohyun's eyes seem brighter. Her smile also seems a little different." Yuri told the Super Junior members. Sungmin's mind clicked.

"Really? Kyuhyun has seemed happier lately as well. His eyes are always shining. Not to mention his smile." Sungmin said suspiciously.

"They're both acting different?" Yoona asked.

"Is there like a maknae disease?" Ryeowook asked rhetorically.

"Where is Kyuhyun oppa?" Sunny asked, her eyes scanning the room.

"He left to go to a friend's house. He's staying over for the night." Leeteuk answered.

"A coincidence?" Taeyeon asked.

"Maybe. Let's call him." Kangin said.

"Is he close to Joohyun?" Asked Donghae.

"I don't think so... they don't really talk to each other." Sooyoung said.

"Well, might as well see if he knows anything." Eunhyuk said as he took out his phone and dialed the number. Unexpectedly, they heard a phone ringing in that same hotel....