'Innocent' Maknaes...

Who Ever Said We Were Innocent?

It was 8pm at night when Kyuhyun suddenly stopped playing his games (Starcraft) and collected his things. His phone, his wallet and his jacket.

"I'm leaving." Kyuhyun said as the members stared back at him. There was Donghae, Eunhyuk, Sungmin, Yesung and Ryeowook.

"Where are you going?" Eunhyuk asked.

"I'm going to a friend's place." Kyuhyun said.

"Really? At 8pm?" Ryeowook asked in disbelief.

"Yeah. We're going to play games together." Kyuhyun replied with a odd smile on his face.

"When will you be back?" Sungmin asked.

"I'll be back sometime tomorrow. We have no schedule tomorrow." Kyuhyun spoke calmly as the others nodded.

"Okay. Be back before dinner." Donghae said.

"Okay. Bye~" Kyuhyun said.

"Bye." Yesung said. Kyuhyun waved before closing the door, leaving the other members in a strange silence.

"Doesn't Kyuhyun seem..." Sungmin trailed off.

"Seem?" Donghae urged Sungmin to go on.

"He seemed... happy... an unusual type of happy." Sungmin said suspiciously.

"What do you mean?" Yesung asked.

"Didn't you see that twinkle in his eye?" Sungmin asked rhetorically.

"Now that you mention it... he's gone more often..." Ryeowook spoke.

"You noticed that too?" Eunhyuk asked.

"Something fishy is going on..." Sungmin said. Sungmin was the first to catch onto something.

"Well-" Yesung was cut off when he saw the other members barge into their dorms.

"Hey. Taeyeon just called us, Joohyun left to go somewhere without telling them." Leeteuk said as Hankyung, Heechul, Kangin, Shindong, Kibum and Siwon.

"Really?" Eunhyuk asked in shock, along with the other members. They all knew (thought...) that Seohyun was the 'Innocent Maknae'. She would never leave without telling her unnies. She would do just as she was told. following all instructions and never going against anybody. Why did she leave without telling them?

"They know she's not in danger, they just want to know where she is." Kibum said.

"And so, they want us to meet up and try to think where she might be." Hankyung spoke.

"Um, okay." Sungmin agreed.

"Where do we meet up?" asked Ryeowook.

"At this hotel where their manager lives." Siwon said.

"We're going to speak to the manager?" Yesung asked.

"No. They were planning their schedule with their manager. We're just going to meet them there. The manager doesn't know Joohyun left." Heechul said. Kangin's eyes scanned the room.

"Where's Kyuhyun?" Kangin asked.

"He's staying over at a friend's place." Donghae said as the other members nodded.

"Let's get going." Shindong said as the other's nodded. Some of the members noticed something... (Sungmin, Leeteuk, Kibum, Siwon, Heechul and Hankyung) Something went through their minds, 'Kyuhyun and Joohyun are gone at the same time...'