Where are they?

Who Ever Said We Were Innocent?

As Eunhyuk called Kyuhyun, a parculiar thing happened. They heard a phone ring suddenly. Surprised, they stared around the room and saw no-one. The phone was still ringing.

"Where is that ringing coming from?" Leeteuk asked as he and the others tried to follow the sound of the ringing.

"There..." Sooyoung said as they saw it on the floor.

"This can't be..." Kibum spoke quietly.

"Is it Kyuhyun oppa's phone?" Yoona asked. Kibum inspected it carefully. He checked the back of the phone and the screen before Yesung picked up the call.

"Hello?" Yesung said as Eunhyuk's eyes widened.

"Hello?" Eunhyuk said back. The call went through.

"The call went through!" Taeyeon exclaimed in shock.

"What is Kyuhyun's phone doing here?" Siwon asked with a wondering expression.

"Didn't you say he was spending the night at a friend's place?" Hyoyeon asked.

"Yes. That's what he told us..." Donghae stared.

"Don't tell me he's at this hotel.." Jessica said in shock.

"Well, when he left, I remember him taking his phone. He probably is here." Ryeowook spoke. The members looked at each other. Both Super Junior and Girl's Generation was confused.

"Both our maknaes are gone." Tiffany said.

"We should go find Kyuhyun while he's here. Get some help from him." Kangin said as the others nodded.

"He has a friend who lives here?..." Sungmin was the most suspicious person at this point.

"Maybe..." Yuri muttered. They looked around to see nobody except the receptionist who was currently calling somebody.

"Let's ask the receptionist." Ryeowook said as the others nodded. When the receptionish saw the members of Girls' Generation and Super Junior heading towards her, she quickly put the phone down.

"Hello." The receptionist smiled in a friendly manner.

"Hello." The members bowed.

"Um, has someone named Cho Kyuhyun entered this hotel?" Heechul asked as the receptionist fiddled with her hands nervously.

"I'm sorry, no-one has checked in with that name." The receptionist apologised.

"Pabo. Kyuhyun don't check in if he's visiting a friend." Leeteuk said.

"Oh, sorry." Heechul muttered.

"Has you seen Cho Kyuhyun enter this hotel? Yesung asked.

"I'm not sure. I don't pay great attention to the people who enter unless they come to reception." The receptionist told them.

"Well, has a person named Seo Joohyun left the hotel?" Tiffany asked.

"I can't be sure. There were many people who went in and out of this hotel." The receptionist replied.

"Argh, we're getting nowhere." Complained Eunhyuk.

"Well, I guess we'll have to look for them ourselves." Taeyeon sighed heavily. They all looked at each other. No choice but to search all the hotel rooms...

...
...
...


"I didn't know you guys were here."