Hit the Nail on the Head

Who Ever Said We Were Innocent?

As the silence slowly engulfed the room, they saw the receptionist make another call. To who the person at the other end of the phone is was a mystery. Well, a mystery for about 3 to 6 minutes.

"So, the perfume my girlfriend has is the same as Joohyun's?" Kyuhyun asked innocently, the way he acted so calmly killed the suspicion of some of the Super Junior and Girls' Generation members.

"Wait... you're here at this hotel... Joohyun's missing... you have a mark on your neck... You have the same smell as Joohyun's perfume... you're girlfriend's here...." Sungmin muttered allowed. Slowly, those words started to revolve around their minds. Sooner or later, they managed to realise.

"So what?" Kyuhyun asked with a heavy sigh at the end. He wondered how the people in front of him could be so slow at picking these things up.

"Is your girlfriend Joohyun?" Taeyeon blurted out with no hesitation what so ever.

"You guys... are so slow at picking these things up." Kyuhyun told them. Girls' Generation and Super Junior stared wide eyed.

"What do you mean slow?? How were we supposed to know??" Heechul asked.

"Well, in my bedroom there's a picture of Joohyun framed which has nothing hiding it. I am wearing the same ring as her right now. Some of my shirts, hats and accessories are the same as Joohyun's. We are also are spotted alone together often. Not to mention that right we often disappear at the same time." Kyuhyun retorted simply as they stared at him in complete and utter shock.

"Wait, so that mark on your neck..." Donghae muttered. They didn't want to believe that their 'innocent' Joohyun was capible of doing such a thing.

"Yep. She's the one who left that mark there." Kyuhyun stated with a slight smirk.

"..." They were left in a momentary silence.

"Kyuhyun oppa, what's taking so long?" Asked a feminine voice from behind. To their surprise, they saw Joohyun walk out and stare at them.

"Oppas. What are you doing here?" Joohyun asked innocently.

"We called them. Joohyun-ah, where have you been~?" Sooyoung asked.

"I was here the whole time." Joohyun spoke calmly.

"But you were with him! Did he do anything to you?!" Yuri asked with her voice raised, checking for any marks on her body.

"Huh? Don't worry I'm fine." Joohyun said awkwardly.

"Um, just so you know, I'm the one with the mark. Not her." Coughed Kyuhyun, reminding them about it.

"Wait, so you guys are dating?" Asked Kibum.

"Yes. When did you get a hint?" Kyuhyun asked rhetorically.

"Anyway, you guys can leave now." Joohyun bowed with a somewhat fake smile on her face.

"So... you and Kyuhyun are going to spend the night together??" Asked Tiffany.

"Well, yes." Joohyun spoke calmly.

"That's not allowed!" Jessica suddenly yelled.

"I should say this. It's not the first time and it definitely on't be the last." Joohyun spoke. A unnoticable smirk was on her face. Even though she was known for being innocent, every once and a while, she's like to cause trouble.

"This isn't the first time?" Siwon asked.

"No." Kyuhyun replied.

"So, Kyuhyun and I are busy. Please leave. We'll be home by noon. Goodbye~" She sang as she dragged Kyuhyun away.

...
...
...


After this, they regreted ever calling them innocent...