What's that on your neck?

Who Ever Said We Were Innocent?

The members heard a deep and masculine tone. Shocked and surprised, they turned to see Kyuhyun standing there. They all stared at him oddly.

"What is it?" Kyuhyun ased in a irritated way.

"Wha-" Leeteuk was cut off.

"What the heck are you doing here?!" Heechul practically screeched.

"Well, I was visiting a friend. Didn't know you guys were here." Kyuhyun sighed.

"Well, why are you down here anyway?" Kangin asked.

"I was going to look for my phone. I dropped it somwhere here." Kyuhyun replied as Yesung put his hand out.

"Here, we found your phone." Yesung coughed as Kyuhyun took his phone.

"Thanks. Saves me a lot of time finding it." Kyuhyun thanked.

"So, have you heard?" Eunhyuk asked. Kyuhyun gave a twisted look (Somewhat forced).

"Heard what?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Joohyun, she's gone. She left without telling us." Taeyeon said in a worried state.

"Don't worry so much. Joohyun's pretty mature for her age. I'm sure she's probably safe and sound." Kyuhyun reassured.

"We know that! We just want to know where she is." Yuri spoke.

"Well, did you try calling her?" Kyuhyun asked as a awkward silence engulfed them. The Girls' Generation members didn't thik of that. It slipped their minds.

"We didn't try that..." Sooyoung muttered as Super Junior let out a sigh.

"You didn't try calling her?" Donghae asked rhetorically as they bowed their heads.

"So sorry. We'll call her now." Yoona said as she took out her phone and dialed the number straight away. Suddenly somebody picked it up.

"Hello?" Yoona said into the phone.

"Hello? Unnie." Seohyun's voice spoke, light as a feather.

"Hyunnie! Where have you been? We're worried sick!" Jessica breathed into the phone.

"Oh, sorry. I'm fine, don't worry!~" Seohyun sang happily as they all sighed in relief.

"Where are you? When will you be back home?" Hyoyeon asked.

"I'll be home by noon tomorrow." Seohyun replied as her voice seemed to change.

"Where are you?" Tiffany asked, they had noticed she seemed to be avoiding that question.

"I'm just at a friend's house." Seohyun spoke innocently.

"What friend?" Sunny asked.

"...  Just a friend. Got to go, bye!" Seohyun said before hanging up straight away.

"What? She hung  up!" Eunhyuk shouted in a surprised manner.

"I'm worried..." Ryeowook muttered.

"I swear... Kyuhyun, what's that red mark on your neck?" Sungmin asked as Kyuhyun immediately looked and covered it with his hand...