Remember?

My Universe

 

You flipped through your cook books and wondered what dish would be good for tonight. There are 13 people so you needed to make lots of it. You spotted some side dishes and thought you could just make a ton of those and serve it with rice.

“Hmm, that’d be fine I guess.” You scurried to the cupboards and got the ingredients. You made the rice and fried some vegetables. Got some meat and mixed it in with the veggies and done!

As you were cooking a little head popped in and guess who it was? The one and only, Sehun.

“Oh! Sehun! Is there something you need?” You asked as you got plates and bowls from the cupboards.

“I was just wondering if you needed any help. A princess shouldn’t be doing work all by herself. Actually a princess shouldn’t be doing any kind of hard work.” Sehun walked over. You made a face at him.

“But Sehun, I’m not a princess. I don’t know why you and the other guys keep calling me that. I probably don’t even ha-“

“Yes you are.” Sehun interrupted you in mid-sentence. You stared at him for a little because for one, he interrupted you and two, he had a cute face…

“Well…how do you know? You just met me not too long ago.” You carried the plates to the table.

“Oh do you need help with that?”

“Yes, thank you.” You smiled and gave some plates to him as he continued.

“But yeah, of course I know you. We all know you. We’ve known you since you were born.” Sehun stopped and covered his mouth. You stared at him.

*They really did know me? That’s weird. How come I don’t remember them?*

“Oh really? Well that’s strange, I don’t remember any of you.” You said apologetically as you set a plate down.

“Well, you’ll remember us soon. We’ll make sure you’ll remember us!” Sehun nodded confidently and you giggled at him. He was so cute. Even cuter than Luhan…. Okay maybe not.

After you and Sehun set the table, you went into the living room. “Time to eat!” You called them and they all rushed past you into the kitchen. You stood there wide eyed from how fast they were. They must be really hungry.

“You don’t have to rush, geez. The food’s not going anywhere haha.” You smiled and sat next to Chen.

“I’m just really hungry okay.” Chanyeol shoved a piece of meat into his mouth and chewed it. Everyone else ate happily and you were the probably the happiest of them all. Even though you thought you didn’t know them or that you just met them yesterday, you all seemed so close already. Something about all of them just seemed so right and you felt comfortable with them. Maybe they did know you a long time ago?

The sky grew dark and you were in your room looking outside the window at the stars in the sky. The stars were bright and beautiful. You could stare at them all night. While you were staring at the stars, you looked down into your backyard, where EXO once stood the other day. You remembered their cute smiles as they introduced each and every one of themselves. You were so shocked to see 12 very attractive guys standing in your yard calling you a “princess”. Now they all live in the same house as you and that’s even more shocking to you that they came in so easily because you were so distracted by their looks and charms. But they’re clothes seemed very odd. They were very....flashy. Maybe you should go shopping for them one day.

You lifted yourself off your window sill and headed towards your bed. You looked under your bed and pulled out a little box. Your mother gave it to you when you were 9 years old. It was a box that had a picture of a crystal tree with lots of colors. You stared at it. It had the same features as it the tree in your dream last night. Is that just a coincidence?

You glided your fingers over the perfectly crafted leaves and something shocked through your body. You felt electricity go through your fingers all the way to your toes. You could see a blurry image of someone in your mind. It was a guy that was tall and seemed to have a very handsome face.

“Ah!” You screamed and threw the box on your bed. The bed was soft so it didn’t damage it or anything. You backed up away from your bed and the box on it. You put your hand on your chest as it went up and down rapidly.

“Oh my god. What was that?” Slowly walking towards back to the bed, you carefully picked up the box and flinched scared of what was going to happen. But nothing did happen. You sighed in relief and opened the box carefully. Inside was a crystal necklace made up of the same colorful jewels that decorated the outside of the box.

You never wore the necklace because you always that it was too pretty to wear and kept in the box. You picked up the necklace and stared at it. Another electric shock went through your body but you didn’t resist this time. Looking inside the jewels, another image in your mind appeared. This time it was a tree, the same tree as in your dream and on the box. You shook your head.

“Am I going crazy?” You put the necklace back into the box and under the bed. “I need to sleep.” You got under the covers and closed your eyes. The memories, or flashbacks, were all coming back to you slowly but surely.


 

A/N:

OMFG. OMFG. OMFG. I AM SO LATE ON THIS WOW OMFG. I AM SO SORRY I JUST FINISHED THIS CHAPTER AND UGH IM SO BUSY BECAUSE MY MOM MADE ME GET A SUMMER JOB AND ITS NOT FUN ALFALAJ ;AAA;

please forgive me OTL blame my mom lol 

But yeah, ugh, how are you guys? :> I hope this chapter doesn't like WOW I'm so late ;n; OH! And thank you to emogurlz246 for the poster and background!!!!<3333

Please comment and subscribe though! :D

-GenaSaur & MalanaBear