Sorry

My Universe

No One P.O.V.

You got up off of your bed and went downstairs. You hoped none of the guys were mad at you for yelling. You just were mad at that moment and suddenly burst. You looked in the living room and they were all in there being gloomy. They felt bad for not listening, but all they wanted was to see you.

You walked in and they all looked up at you. “Hey, I just wanted to say….I’m sorry.” You blushed a little and Luhan jumped up from his chair. He captured you in a big, tight hug and you gasped in surprise. 

“It’s okay princess. We still love you.” You softened and hugged him back. He nuzzled his face into your neck and you could feel his breath on your skin. You shivered a little and he let go. He smiled at you and you smiled back.

“Luhan! I want to hug her too! No fair~” Sehun pouted in the corner. You giggled at his cuteness.

“Aww~ you big baby it’s okay. Come here, come give me a hug.” You opened your arms inviting him for a hug. His face brightened and he jumped into your arms.

“Oof!” You catched him, but he was a little bigger than you so it was kind of hard to hold him up. “Geez Sehun, you’re so heavy.”

“Oh sorry!” He let you go but you smiled. “No it’s okay. It’s fine since it’s you.” You giggled again and Sehun blushed. Your voice made him all queasy inside and he gave a shy smile.

“We forgive you princess~ We would never be mad at you.” Suho stood up and smiled. You looked at him.

“Oh, thank goodness. I just couldn’t stand being mad at you guys.” You looked down at the floor from your shyness. You don’t like being so vulnerable in front of boys. Especially 12 hot ones that seem to like you a lot and to be honest you liked them a lot too.

“The reason I went off was because…I just didn’t want anyone else to see you guys. I wanted you all to myself.” You whispered and your cheeks heated up. How can these guys make you feel this way? This was all so new to you. You felt like disappearing right off the face of the earth at that moment.

“Aww~ Princess ~~~~~ is blushing!” Xiumin poked your cheeks and you pushed his hand away.

“Hey! I am not!” You covered your cheeks and pouted. “I’m just gonna go cook now. Bye.” You flustered off to the kitchen and started on what to cook for dinner. All of the guys looked at each other and started to snicker.

“Princess ~~~~~ is so cute. Heehee.” Sehun sat down next to Luhan. Luhan nodded his head with a smile, agreeing with the younger boy.

“Yeah, she is. She’s still just as cute as she was when she was just a baby~” Luhan ogled about your baby face in his mind. “When we saw her for the first time, I knew she was going to be a fine, beautiful princess.”

“Luhan stop fangirling. It’s weird.” Kris gave Luhan a look.

“What?! I haven’t seen her in such a long time! Didn’t you miss her?”

“Of course I did. I bet we all did.” Everyone nodded to agree with Kris.

“Well then that gives me a right to fangirl. So ha! Bleh~” Luhan stuck his tongue out and looked at the television. But all this time they didn’t know you were in the hallway and could still hear them. You heard everything they just said.

*Wait….they knew me as a baby?* You thought to yourself. *How? I don’t remember any of them.*

You proceeded to the kitchen in thought to see if you could remember any memory about them, but failed. These boys sure are a mystery.

 


A/N:

I DOUBLE UPDATED!!!! Becuase the other chapter was REALLY short omg I'm sorry....

I hope you guys comment and subscribe!! Haha~<3

-GenaSaur & MalanaBear