They're Here

My Universe

No One P.O.V.

You arrived to your school which was pretty big but not as big as your old school. You used to go to a prestige private school but after your mother died, you didn’t have the money to pay for tuition anymore. The money in your bank account just wasn’t enough.

You went to your locker and grabbed your textbooks and other materials and headed to class. The whole day was pretty normal. You and Jiyoung talked a bit but she seemed to be PMSing a little today. She mostly was nagging about you not texting her yesterday. But you still loved her, she’s your best friend after all. Everything was fine until the end of the day, there was a crowd forming outside.

“Yah! ~~~~~! Come here quick! There are these really hot guys here! They don’t go here but no one’s sure why they’re here! Hurry!” Jiyoung pulled you away from your locker and you had no idea why. You never said you wanted to see these guys. But it was strange, there are usually crowds if there’s a fight going on or someone is being bullied.

You went to go check it out and saw 12 handsome guys that looked all too familiar. It can’t be EXO, can it? You told them to stay at the house.

Jiyoung pulled you along down the steps of the front of the school to get a closer look.  “Goddammit!” You cursed under your breath and gritted your teeth. EXO didn’t listen to you and that’s bad. You pacifically told them to stay put. But nope, they followed you here and now they’re making a big commotion because they’re all so perfect. Ugh, curse their perfection.

“Do you know them, ~~~~~?” Jiyoung asked you.

“Oh umm, no. I’ve never seen them ever in my life.”

“Princess ~~~~~!” Sehun finally spotted you and jumped up. He had a big smile on his face and he was excited to see you again.

“Oh look it’s princess ~~~~~, you guys! We found her!” Luhan waved to you as him and Sehun jumped up and down. Why are they so cute?

You froze in place and Jiyoung looked at you with an agape mouth. “I thought you didn’t know them.”

“Crap!” You face palmed yourself and try to hide behind Jiyoung. If anybody knows you know 12 extremely hot guys, who knows what they will do to you just to get their number or something.

“Uhh, hi guys.” You had an annoyed face on and EXO could tell. They all looked at each other wondering what they did wrong. Well they’re obviously clueless.

“You guys, come here!” You hissed and walked away from the entrance and to the gate. You mouthed to Jiyoung that you’ll text her later. You kept walking and since you were on your way home, might as well walk home with them.

EXO asked to get through and everybody immediately made a pathway. Everybody groaned, or more like all the girls groaned seeing that EXO knew you and that they weren’t paying attention to them. EXO all came over and you kept walking along the street away from school. You didn’t want anybody to hear what you were gonna say since you were gonna go off. You suddenly turned around when you got a good distance away from school.

“OH MY ******* GOD! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS?! I TOLD YOU TO STAY HOME! DO YOU NOT KNOW HOW TO LISTEN?! UGH I EVEN TOLD YOU, YOU WILL GET IN TROUBLE IF YOU DON’T STAY AT THE HOUSE! DIDN’T I?! YOU GUYS ARE GONNA GET IT TONIGHT! OH MY JESUS ******* CHRIST! COME ON! STOP STANDING THERE AND LET’S GO HOME!” You turned around and walked home with a quick pace. You were steaming and EXO trailed behind you making sure they made kept their distance. They didn’t want to upset you even more.

You finally came home and you went inside and straight upstairs to your room. You didn’t care what EXO were doing at the moment. You jumped onto your bed and snuggled your face into your pillow. You thought for a while and you started to feel a little guilty for yelling at them. They didn’t really deserve it. You wanted to apologize to them now. But you didn’t want them to come to your school because one, you knew people would drool over their good looks. Two, Jiyoung would sure want to know everything. Three, people at you school will probably be super curious as well. And last but not least, they’re will probably be gossip going around about you.

You grabbed your phone and texted Jiyoung.

To: Jiyoung

From: ~~~~~

Hey.

 

 She responded within seconds.

To: ~~~~~

From: Jiyoung

OMG TELL ME HOW YOU KNOW THOSE 12 HOT GUYS AND WHAT’S YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH THEM!!!

 

You sighed reading it. You really didn’t want to type out anything so you just told her this,

To: Jiyoung

From: ~~~~~

I’ll tell you tomorrow, okay?

 

She didn’t respond after that so you plugged your phone into the charger and laid back onto your bed.

“I should apologize..”


A/N:

Sobs omg I'm sooooo sorry this is suuupppeeerrrr late bcuz my internet is still cut off and I barely have time on the internet. So try to type up the chapters up on Microsoft Word when I'm not busy with work haha. I hope you guys understand and I'm a horrible author ugh. Thank you guys for sticking with me OTL.

Comment and subscribe! <3

-GenaSaur & MalanaBear