First Day of School

Living At W Academy With Boyfriend

The next morning I woke up early and started getting hungry. I started to call for my maid before I remembered where I was. I lazily got off my bed and looked at my surroundings. I had my own bed in the boys' room while they had bunk beds.

 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT5gG1VOzqH5l-gdeXsFu2(pretend there's one bed)

I had my regular clothes in suitcases and since we had to wear uniforms, I took mine out and layed it out on my bed. I changed and headed down to the cafe, looking for food. I spotted Boyfriend already there, completely surrounded by cameras. I met eyes with Jeongmin.

"you! Come sit with us, you must be starving." I slowly walked over there with cameras being aimed at me.

"Um, guys, why are there cameras?" I eyed the cameras warily while taking a seat in between Minwoo and Youngmin since they pulled me down into the seat.

"Oh, you didn't know? We're doing a variety TV show for Mnet. It's to raise our popularity as a group," Donghyun explained since the others had food stuffed in their mouths. 

"Ohh..." I suddenly felt my stomach grumble and I guess Minwoo heard it since he got up and brought me a plate of food. "Thanks, Minwoo."

"No problem you." Then there was a long awkward silence at the table. Kwangmin broke it by asking why I had been transferred here.

"Well, my dad had me go here thinking it was a good idea for me to become a world star."

"Oh, that's we're aiming for." I nodded as  response and ate my breakfast. *Wait, if they're doing a variety show during class, does that mean I'm going to be on TV??!!?!* I choked on my food but quickly gulped down a glass of water. 

~~~~~~~

*CLASS*

~~~~~~~

The teacher totally forgot that I was in his class, which was why I found him using my seat as a footstool.  He got embarassed and it was all on tape. *How nice of him -_- *

So he had decided to make us take a bunch of tests on languages and physical strength which I all aced. I was the odd ball so there were 7 of us. One of the writers was forced into the game so you could hear him whining near the camera. He apparently went too far down on the stretching part and was now in the same state of Minwoo. (Poor Minwoo) ): I had no problem on that since I took gymnastics and went flat on the floor. They kept staring at me so it was kinda awkward.

"Hello~? Snap out of it." They finally did and then we went to lunch. So after they had finished filming for the day, the camera crew packed up and left. Then the silence bomb dropped.

Youngmin broke it by saying, "Soo...anybody want ice cream?"

I thought of a ice cream shop that was near by and shouted, "Last one there pays for everyone's !"

"YAH!!!!" They took off after me and Jeongmin ended paying. He got distracted by looking in a mirror near the beauty salon. 

I got mint choclate, the twins both got chocolate, Minwoo and Donghyun both got strawberry, and the last two both got  vanilla. We sat down at a booth and started eating. They were eating like little pigs and finished in no time, smearing their ice cream all over their faces.

"Um, guys? You have something on your faces." They looked at me and then touched their faces and looked at their hands. They were all sticky and wet that when they tried to wipe it off, the napkin stuck onto their cheek.

"Help!!!" Minwoo had stuck napkins all over his face and looked like a little kid with a diaper on, only it was on his face. 

Donghyun had finished getting the ice cream off after a trip to the bathroom and yanked the napkins off his face.

"OWWW!!! Hyung!!!!" Minwoo whined.  Kwangmin got annoyed by his whining and took the rest of my ice cream and stuffed it in his mouth.

"Hey!!! I was going to finish that!" I pouted and pretended to be mad at him. Youngmin tried to cheer me up but it ended up really awkward. He did buing buing, which was cute with his baby face, but not his deep voice. Jeongmin pushed him aside and told me about the time when he had pied Hyunseong with a prop birthday cake. I instantly started laughing but stopped when I saw Hyunseong looking at me.

We went back to the house and were suprised to find fan girls creeping about near the door. We decided to climb through the window of the courtyard and then checked if any windows were open or something. I checked their room out and found it to be invaded by tiny mini-mes and Pikachu stuffed animals.

Kwangmin popped out of now where saying, "PIKACHUU~!!!!" Well I could obviously tell which bed was his. He jumped on the top bunk of the beds in the corner and landed on into a pile of Pikachus. Youngmin sat on the one underneath with Winnie the Pooh bed set. Minwoo went to a bunk with a Mickey Mouse bed set and hugged his Mickey Mouse plushie. 

Pikachu_Plush_Collection_by_Jessie_Grace(imagine this times ten in their dorm and on Kwangmin's bed)

14_14_lrg.jpgYoungmin's Bed

Mickey%20Mouse%20Bedding%20%20Legal%20Co Minwoo's bed

 

The older ones had somewhat cleaner bunks but they had no decoration at all except for Jeongmin and his collection of mirrors on the wall. Seriously, they took up half of their room. I wonder how they can stand living with a mirror maniac. I go to the living room and suprise! There were more Pikachus. =.=  I shoved some from the couch so I could sit down when Kwangmin ran over and picked them up. And ran to put them on his bed. I glanced around since i didn't have time to the day before.

I sink into the fluffiness of the couch and then Minwoo bounces over to sit next to me. Youngmin saw and was now running over to jump on the sofa. I move away and he lands on Minwoo, crushing Minwoo's face with his chest.

"Hyung, get off of me!" Minwoo struggled under Youngmin's weight and finally pushed him onto the floor. I help him up then hopped back onto the sofa.

Donghyun and Hyunseong were out at  the door fending away the fangirls. They were screaming so loud, I couldn't hear myself think.

"ALRIGHT!!! Break it up!" I saw the director shooing the girls away then shut the door behind him. "Ok, tomorrow, it's going to be a class trip. Everyone go pack up. And you," he pointed at me, "Pack up also. The president just informed me that you were not to be left behind. I nodded, thinking this was going to become normal if my dad kept giving everyone orders and if I was involved in the order. I went across the hallway to my room and took out my suitcase which i started stuffing with my clothes and necessities a girl needs.

I my laptop and searched for the show. I went down to the comments. I was suprised so many people reconized me. Then again, it's not like my dad didn't put me in this class for no reason. There were comments from random people and some of them were kinda rude. But they shut up right after a few of my followers told them my importance. ( Which was nothing, really, unless it's living under the control of the president, who i call 'Dad') I guess I wasn't the only one reading the comments because then my door burst open and then there was a pile of boy idols on the floor like pigs.

"you! You're related to the president?!?!!?" They all shrieked at my face. Donghyun walks over ever so calmly and then grabs my shoulders and shook me like I was a rag doll.

"Why the heck did you not tell us?!?!" I fell on the floor and that set some of them off.

"HYUNG!!!! She's an important person!!! Don't just drop her on the floor!!!" They screamed at the 24 year old and he quickly pulled me back up.

I got pulled away by Minwoo, who said, "Get away from my noona!" Noona? I thought he was older than me.

"Wait aren't you all older than me?"

"When's your birthday?"

"November 10th."

Minwoo beamed. "Mine's on July 31th. So I'm your oppa! Call me oppa!" I shook my head cause I only called people like guy relatives that I was close in age with oppa, but that's the limit. "Come on! Pweeaasee?" He did a big eyed pouty face but I could match that.

I sat on the floor and whined like a little kid. "Andwae! Andwae, andwae, andwae!!!" He made a sad face but stopped making me call him oppa. Hyunseong helped me up and I bounced back to my room.

I blocked out their shouts and changed out of the uniform. I opened my door and they were all sitting in front of my door like little toddlers. I kicked their butts away from my door so I could get some privacy and then shut the door again. I took out my sign from home that said "DO NOT DISTURB." I hung it on my door. They got the hint and ran somewhere in the house to do something. I got my clothes and took quick shower. It's so awkward doing that when there's only one bathroom and guys are thumping on the door having to go pee. I finished and they are wrestled each other to get to the toilet first.

I dry off my hair and climb into bed.

"Good night!" I heard someone yell. I shout back at him and then fall into the comfortness of my bed. I fell asleep and dream of the things that I had left behind. 

*****'s POV:

A single tear fell from her face. Why is she sad? She's got us. I wiped the tear away and pat her head then headed back. Luckily the other pigs have already fallen asleep. I hop into bed and forget what just happened until the next morning.

*******************

FINALLY UPDATED!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D Who's the mystery guy??!?!?! Thank you guys for still sticking with my story! I love you guys!  

777125_1330200067748_full.jpgimage