Saying Goodbye is Hard

Living At W Academy With Boyfriend

The Next Morning

----------------------------

No One's Pov:

you's dad told the maids to wake you up, while he got ready to go to your new school with you. You woke up due to the maids hurrying you and start your daily routine. You washed up, put on your new dark blue uniform, put a little makeup on, and went down to breakfast.

You finished your breakfast just as your dad came down the stairs. He just drank some milk and got in the limo. Once all of your suitcases were in the trunk, you got in. " Appa, can we go see Hyun Aye first so I can say goodbye to her?" You asked your dad. Your dad told the driver to drive to her house then gave you more details on W Academy.

Soon, you saw Hyun Aye just coming out of her house. You explain every thing to her and say," Annyeong, Hyun Aye. I'll try to contact you sometime soon." You hug each other, both starting to get teary. You get back in and the limo drove away.

You decide to also stop at your school to say goodbye. The limo stopped, you walked through the gates and everyone begins to crowd you. They start asking you questions.

" Why are you wearing a different uniform?"

"Can I walk you to class?"

"Gwaenchanayo?"

You answer their questions just by saying, " I'm transferring to another school and won't see any of you guys anymore. Take care, all of you. Annyeong." With that, you left, breaking everyone's heart and they start crying while waving good bye. 

Your dad talks about what living condition you're going to have, who's going to be in your class, but you just stare out the window and day dream about how life would be if you still had a happy family. Soon, you feel asleep from using too much energy.