What?! I'm Transferring?!

Living At W Academy With Boyfriend

 you's Pov:

I walked out of the classroom with my best friend Hyun Aye. As soon as I stepped out, a bunch of guys ran over.

"you, you look beautiful as always!"

"Are you doing anything afterschool?"

" Maybe we could hangout?"

"Hey, I was going to ask her!" All the guys fought for my attention. I was used to this as I was the Queenka of School of Performing Arts Seoul, while Hyun Aye was the second most popular girl.

We strolled out of the school, where my limo was waiting. We both got in and drove away. *Sigh, this is what I get as a queenka and wealthiest girl in school.*

"Hey, wanna throw a party tomorrow?" Hyun Aye suggested.

" Yeah, let me ask my dad first." I take out my IPhone and text my dad. Dad, can I throw a party tomorrow at home? ~you.

Almost immediately I get a reply. No, you're going to start packing everything up.You're transferring schools.~Dad. o.o? *Wait, did I read that correctly?* I reread it then texted back, Where am I tranferring to and why do I need to transfer? While I waited for a reply, I turned to Hyun Aye.

" My dad said I'm transferring to another school, so we can't have parties together anymore." :(

"Awww, I'm going to miss you during school, but at least we can still talk afterschool. :D" Hyun Aye tried to cheer me up 'cause I was close to tears. I feel my phone vibrate and check the message. You're transferring to W Academy to study to become a star. Oh, and you're packing up because you're going to sleep in a dorm. This is for your own good. See u at home later.  With that, I lost all hope of ever seeing my friends again. Your driver dropped Hyun Aye off and drove you to your mansion. My maids greeted me, but I ran past them, up the stairs, then locked myself in my room. I took a long bath to try to help me calm down but it didn't work. The maids pack all of my possesions in suitcases, then cried myself to sleep.

---------------------------

Hi! It's my first time ever writing a fanfic so if this chapter was kinda short mianhae * bows* I'll improve!  Thanks! :)