I'm the ONLY GIRL???!!!!

Living At W Academy With Boyfriend

you's Pov:

We arrived at the academy about 30 minutes later. I rushed out of the limo and just froze there, staring at the academy. It was ENORMOUS! 0-BYAwc-600x400.jpg.

The driver placed all my luggage on the sidewalk and we walked toward the entrance. This lady randomly pops up from my left.

"AAAHHHH!!!!" I shrieked. The lady covered her ears and my mouth. She introduced herself as the secretary and led us on a tour of the school. 

We arrived at a classroom that was empty and stepped inside. There were 7 desks inside and 6 of the seats had already been taken. I sat down in the last seat and waited. I didn't have to wait long though. :)

"OMO! There's a girl in our class?!" I froze and slowly turned around. Standing there were the hottest boys I have ever seen! They stared at me. I gaped at them. Awkward silence.... 

Boyfriends' Pov:

*OMG! She's the new student? But I thought the principal said the new student was gonna live us! T.T;* We'll just introduce ourselves first.

" 1..2..3..  I'm your Boyfriend! Annyeonghaeseyo, Boyfriend imnida!"

The girl blushed and said, " Annyeonghaeseyo, you imnida." Minwoo bounces over and gives her a big hug."Aigoo, you're so CUTE! :)" He does his aegyo. She blushes even more. *Awww, so cute >W<*  

"Yah! Minwoo let her go! She can't breathe!" Youngmin shouted. you thanked him even though it was no big deal. *She's so cute* We thought.

Minwoo says, " So you're gonna live with us? :D"

"Wait, WHAT?!" *Opps... :p*

you's Pov:

The cute guy said, " You're gonna live with us? :D"

" Wait, WHAT?!" What did he just say?! I'm a girl! I can't live in the same house as them! Unless they live in one room! That's even worse! I looked at my dad with my -are-you-serious- look and he just nods.

I turn back to the boys and just ask, " What are your names?"

The red haired guy started. "Annyeonghaeseyo, Donghyun imnida. I'm the leader of Boyfriend." He finished by bowing.

"Hyunseong imnida. Vocal." The guy with a huge bag of chips said.

"Annyeong! Jeongmin imnida. Also  vocal. :) ;)" The guy with curly hair and chewing gum said and winked. I started to blush like crazy even though it was no big deal.

The blond guy said, " Annyeong! Youngmin imnida. I'm the older one and i'm the vocal." :)

"I'm Kwangmin." The brunette twin said while staring at the Pikachu stuffed animal that was sticking out my backpack. *Ok... little freaked out that he seems to like Pikachu a lot.*

"ANNYEONG! MINWOO IMNIDA!" The boy who first tackled me gave me another big bear hug and wouldn't let go until the others dragged him away. We sat down and I looked around. All the seats were filled. I'M THE ONLY GIRL HERE??!?!!?!  I just sat there, frozen, waiting for the day to end. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi! Sorry if I haven't updated a lot > < I 'm so busy and my mind is empty so I have no idea what to do for the next chappie. I really need a lot of help!! So please comment with your own ideas like really really soon! Thanks!