I almost confess to you ...

Troublesome-Love

 

 
 
CHAPTER 6
 
RECESS TIME!!
 
You walked with your best buddy, Sohee and Hyelim to the canteen. You saw Senior Yoona in front of you and the REAL THEN she gave a wave. You questioned yourself and you looked if she waved a person behind you.
 
[SHE WAVED TO SUNGYEOL!] you said by yourself. You saw Sungyeol's face was red and gave her a blushing smile. You felt something weird. What is it?
 
 
THE NEXT DAY
 
 
Ding Ding Ding~! [The school's bell rang]
 
"Students, lets go to the hall~Quick! One, Two, One, Two," said discipline teacher. You walked with Hyelim and Sohee calmly. You asked yourself where Sungyeol is because he wasn't at the class too.
 
[Today is Graduation Day. What a bore, right?] you said by yourself.
 
"Where's Sungyeol?" asked Sunggyu. You heard the conversation and wanted to hear more.
 
"Toilet, I think," said Hoya.
 
[Hm... Maybe] you said in your heart. You saw your ex-boyfriend in front of you while making the journey to the hall.
 
"There's a free-fat kid, which is so slim like this finger came and asked me about one book," your ex-boyfriend said.
 
"He went to meet with me just to ask about a piece of JUNK notebook," he said.
 
"Then I beat him up,"he continued.
 
[SUNGYEOL...] your heart said. You grabbed your ex-boyfriend's collar on his back which made him stopped and his neck was also pulled by you.
 
"WHAT YOU SAY AGAIN?" you said coldly.
 
You felt uneasy and you told Sohee and Hyelim to just walk without you as you went to the side of the field to find Sungyeol.
 
"Where's this kid went to?!" you just wanted to throw your tantrums. You went to the behind of the laboratory's buildings. You saw Sungyeol. He wore a mask. He wore the mask like prevent himself from H1N1 virus.
 
"SUNGYEOL!" you said with a medium tone of your voice but it is so warm to hear your voice.
 
"Open the mask!" you said begging him like a child. He just stared at you and then gave a reaction.
 
"Don't want to," he said cutely like a little boy while both of his hand cover the mask.
 
[I like him so much!] you said in your heart and wanted to cry.
 
"Sungyeol, I..." you said but the words could not came out from your mouth.
 
[I like him like crazy!!] your heart screams.
 
"I... Sungyeol, I...," the words just could not came out. Sungyeol waited your words patiently and calmly.
 
"I li-,"
 
"Sungyeol~," Senior Yoona came and went between you and your STUCKED conversation with Sungyeol as she came in. Senior Yoona just realized that you were there with Sungyeol. SUngyeol gave Senior Yoona a low bow.
 
"Are you-,"
 
"I was just hanging by to see where you had dissapears to," you said and you knew it was a TRUE lie that came out from your mind spontaniously. You headed to the hall with a bit dissapointment that you could not told him the truth of your feeling.
 
 
 
AFTER THE GRADUATION DAY
 
"Wh- Wha??! Senior Yoona told Sungyeol that she likes him?!" Sohee shocked after heard the news from Woohyun.
 
"Yeah," a simple answer from Woohyun.
 
"They both are now a new lover?" asked Hyelim.
 
"Maybe. A BIG MAYBE because Sungyeol likes her so much too," said Sungjong.
 
"Sungyeol's parents also owned a beer shop, he's rich to take care of Senior Yoona," said Woohyun.
 
"No time for jokes, okay?" said Hyelim. As your classmates gossips about Sungyeol and Senior Yoona, you just stood and stared other things, thinking about both of the new lover.
 
[So, it's true. Sungyeol! Now I want to cry on your arms, I promise I'll pay.. Stupid me!] your heart felt angry with yourself. You felt heartbroken on the inside but calm looks on the outside.
 
"It hurts," you said with a low volume and made your classmates didn't realise what you said.
 
 
---------- SOMETIMES YOU SHOULD CONFESS YOUR TRUE FEELINGS BUT SOMETIMES YOU DON'T HAVE TO ------------
 
Kuki's message :
 
OMO! You heard about Infinite's comeback this MAY?! YEAY~~!! <3 <3 <3
EXCITED!!
 
Whoa! This chapter like an essay to me..LOL xDD
Sorry for making this fanfic bored