I FALL FOR YOU, LEE SUNGYEOL!!

Troublesome-Love

 

"Wait Sungyeol! How will I ever sent my comics to you?" you asked such a ridiculous question.
 
He stared at you for a moment and made your heart melted. You made yourself staring at the window.
 
"I'll go to your house then," he said. Your life just stopped. 
 
"M-My house??"you started talking inside.
 
"Hey, ___! Hello. Are you there?? Earth the ____.. Yo! Kim Hyunah!!" Sungyeol started to rise his voice
 
"LEE SUNGYEOL!" the teacher said. You and Sungyeol just found out that you both were in Mathematic's class
 
"NOW YOU GO OUTSIDE THIS CLASS AND STAND UP TILL MY TIME IS UP!" the teacher's word made Sungyeol wanted a plot revenge to you.
 
"It's all your fault,"Sungyeol said with low voice to you
 
"Sorry," you replied which made you enjoy the class watching him like a silly guy outside your class.
 
 
 
"Its fun to watched him outside of the class hihiii (^___^)," you said to yourself.
 
 
YOUR HOUSE
 
Someone knocked the door.
 
"Anyone's at home?" he said which made you was like didn't want to open the door for him. You opened the door.
 
"___~! I'm here for your comics~ No need for your tasteless tea heheee~," Sungyeol said joyfully as always
 
"Here," you said coldly and gave him a bag full of comics.
 
"You don't want to give me this right?"he asked but took your comics so fast.
 
"I borrow it for you. Now go," you said.
 
"Geez, you are pretty but like an old woman. Talked to me with such a cold looks, why do you always do this to me? With this face >>> (=.=)" he asked you.
 
"Because...," you closed the door and started to laughs inside the house.
 
"Alright! It's your day today!!" he said loudly.
 
"Her jokes is a real weird one," Sungyeol said by himself.
 
 
INSIDE YOUR BEDROOM
 
You watched Sungyeol walks home through your window on your bedroom.
 
"I love you, Lee Sungyeol!" you said in your heart with a joyful heart.